Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DIE KEK KRAUT FAGGOTS.

>reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uc9MFsm1zmk
youtu.be/mUrtD8BTjxY
youtu.be/lkD5rgWYmx0
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nyKJ3jcRINc
youtube.com/watch?v=qSrSX_e5vYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OMfzb1qX0ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
youtu.be/n4axVYZ7NP8?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
youtu.be/-7ldT3YL2Kw?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

swedanon...

youtu.be/Uc9MFsm1zmk
youtu.be/mUrtD8BTjxY
youtu.be/lkD5rgWYmx0

>Sprechen Sie Deutch?
is it that easy, Krauts? Should I move to Germany for some easy ugly german putang? Should I smear myself with black shoe Polish first?

Doesn't matter how much this is talked about. Western nations will not change their courses until they're literally on fire. Multiculturalism is a religion. They accept suffering in order to reach their utopia one day, even if it strikes at them or their loved ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

shhhh. ... ladies and gentlemen
don't shitpost, just post things like this

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

If you rape, yeah.
Babby's first german, then rape her as a confirmative action.

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

What's funny about this? Is this news to you?
You're also from Sweden and in worse shit of the same issue yourself. It's sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ

That cover is one of the most egregious displays of blatant kikeness that I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyKJ3jcRINc

Did you read the whole article?

I know this quote will sound like insanity to you:

>The study said reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to come to Germany too could help to reduce violence. Such reunions look set to be a particularly contentious issue in talks about a new coalition government.

But it's probably right. It also mentions the context that led to this press release being turned into a Reuters article.

They're people, user. Human beings. Human beings who have been torn from their moorings in a more or less dysfunctional culture and been taken in by another country.

Ahh, the usual lies about the EU.

I thought they put out at "sprechen sie deutch". That's too much of a hassle.
Anyway what is the symbol of g*rman eagle grabbing swastika in its claws? Is it a military unit symbol or just general Nazi symbol? My grandfather had an old fork stamped with it.

All swastikas are taken out of official status.
Drawing Swastikas has its own law which you will be persecuted after.

The Bundesadler should grab onto something.. and no, not the EU-stars.

you gotte love the sweet sweet rape

youtube.com/watch?v=qSrSX_e5vYQ

Most of them are opportunistic people who have not faced any real hardship or war, some of them have been labeled terrorists in their country's only to come to the west and receive housing at the cost of the native tax payers.

take of those virtue glasses and have some self respect.

there is a special wall for you
it even has flowerpots and drawings on it ;)

>swede
who's the pot and who's the kettel here?

must see
youtube.com/watch?v=OMfzb1qX0ZA

for you
:* :* :*

youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
youtu.be/n4axVYZ7NP8?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
youtu.be/-7ldT3YL2Kw?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY

remember the names, write them down and look them up

Shitskin rapefugees ARE NOT human beings, they’re filth who only know how to rape and murder and are not entitled to human decency. They should be sent back on boats, and then the boats should be sunk in the middle of the ocean.

ok, simpler: my gramps has a historical piece and I wonder who used it based on mark stamped on it.

smartergerman publisher operating out of Neukölln, Berlin.

publisher of pic related is operating from UK, and is top-heavy female

interesting.
more of this?

>remember the names, write them down and look them up

and actually, look up the definition of "genocide"
read and liste very carefully what these people say and write.
you'll come to your own conclusion enventually.

and here is a great example of that:
my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm

germany related, some politicians prefer to see their own people die out in poverty and misery putting other above.
we in belgium have similar politicians with exact the same agenda, look up "Philippe Moureaux" he hates the flemish people so much and because there where not enough waloons to make molenbeek french he let in muslims, welknowing what they are, and gave everything to them at the expence of our own people just to make us dissapear in our own towns and cities.

EXACTLY THIS

Right so a bunch of Japanese men in Germany would also also send crime skyrocketing. People need to stop patronizing these migrants and stop talking about them like they are children

Most of the people welcoming refugees are girls and older women.Girls because they're naive, older women because the (male) refugees trigger their motherly caring instincts. They are literally treating the refugees in their 20s like they were elementary school kids, and many seem to consider them lovely angels who can do no harm.

Pic related, those are women working at a reception center in Finland. They really seem to consider refugees as exciting breeding partners and children to be nurtured at the same time.

>reddit spacing.
Take your piss poor emotional arguments elsewhere. They bring in violence and parallel societies and don't care much except for government handouts.

>Neukölln, Berlin
place turned out to be shit

hmph ?

Here comes the best part: these aren't even the real numbers.
It's only one part of Germany that's included in the study. The study also looks at the years from 2014 to 2016, so a big part of the refugee crisis isn't included (only the last half of 2015 and 2016).

that way it is easier for the people to accept them
and even those numbers are altered everywhere.
if you put the real numbers up europe becomes full 1932 overnight, garanteed

>The study said reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to come to Germany too could help to reduce violence. Such reunions look set to be a particularly contentious issue in talks about a new coalition government.

Wait. I thought all the refugees were an equal mix of men and women and children?

nice good denmark also how simillar are the langauges

>Did you read the whole article?
>muh families just import more that will reduce crime
>most crimes are committed by single young adult male migrants
>near 20 times overrepresented
Here's some thing to read for you

Send them all back = 0 crimes

Who would have thought it, bringing in men from violent countries would result in more crime?

The mad thing is Germany has millions of them now, paid for by tax money.

>They're people, user. Human beings.
and they go in helicopters, user. helicopters.

Screw off you fucking faggot nigger. These pieces of subhuman filth will get disposed of properly in the very near future. Most americans hate sand niggers as much as they hate niggers. Your nigger loving propaganda won't work bitch.

How many muslims are we talking about then? Let's say we believe the official number of 'only' 2 million migrants. Let's say they 'only' bring in 5 people (even though their families are usually huge)/ How does the retarded Merkel think that it sounds like a pretty good idea to bring in 10 million more muslims almost overnight? Can someone explain this bullshit to me?

you just don't understand, it's 54d chess

Germans deserve all this.
>heheheh, we're so smart, we almost have a nuclear bomb and missile technology, soon we will secure the future of our children and our country
>hol up, whatcha say Hitler? Invade Europe and Russia? Fuck yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

>If Europe was an island with 500 people, 600k refugees would be like adding 1 person to that island.

Why the fuck are politicians in charge allowed to use retarded language like that? You can't just make up hypothetical situations like that.... what... ?

For all the intelligence that My German people have. You would have thought that they would have learned what untenable situation they are in geographically speaking. Even regarding the wars pre WW1. Its like they don't understand that they are beset on all side.

Stop calling them migrants.
They are invaders and Germans are cowards.
Plain simple.
Same with the "UK",

>Western Europe is a joke
we know.

They ARE children. Centuries of inbreeding has left the average muslim with an IQ no greater than that of a young European child.

Most European toddlers have more impulse control than this Arab genetic trash...

Post a picture please? I have a book from 1944 germany which has the same, with the swasitka being oriented as a +, rather than an x

suck my dick faglord

>reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to come to Germany too could help to reduce violence
reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to leave Germany too could help to reduce violence.
looks easier and more cost effective, also morally and ethically right

Pretty similar. However, a Dane will understand a Swede a lot easier than the other way around. At least in my experience. Same goes for Norwegians. Perhaps we're dumber, a lot of things seem to imply that. However, it just might be that rikssvenskan is a very clean dialect.

same here, i'm still trying to figure it out myself
maybe i just can't grasp their way of thinking...

ficki ficki