I played a 4 hour game of monopoly tonight and won ask me anything

I played a 4 hour game of monopoly tonight and won ask me anything.

juden?

are you a jew?

Did you build your own central bank?

pence?

Would you rather have a wet warm pussy to fuck than play monopoly by yourself jerking off to the top hat?

Why did it take 4 hours do you not understand how the game works

He probably has friends and family to play it with, you know, unlike you.

no

no my friend was the banker but I controlled the majority of the property I then made my friends poor and forced them to trade me their property when they most needed money.

House rules or official rules for Free Parking?

Did you buy up all the shit real estate and jew everyone that just passed go?

It doesn't matter how many people you play it with. You buy everything you land on and as soon as you get a set go all in and put hotels on them asap. About as much thought involved as blackjack. 90 mins for 4 people tops

Whoever landed on free parking got all the money in the middle of the board.

Official rules for free parking are gay. Put 500 + taxes + bails

House rules then.

Why does no one actually read the rule book included in the box?

You forgot to mention that it takes longer if op and his male friend are playing show me yours and I'll show you mines.

>making up friends
sad that you have to post bullshit to prop yourself up

Monopoly is easy to powerplay since most people aren't serious about it and it's easier the less people play. Just buy every property you come across then quickly start building houses. If you can aquire a street two turns before anyone else you've basically won.

Sad that you have to defend op being a beta cuck who jacks it off with his guy friend.

Would you like some toast?

>30 AMA threads
whats with the shitty unoriginal threads today?
we seem to have an influx of boring unimaginative cucks lacking anything worth debating or discussing.

hows it feel to be a winner?

It's easiest to powerplay against one opponent, if you dominate the game early on people start scheming against you.

He's never had a pussy to fuck so does he really win in the end?

im pretty sure tumblr is raiding or something, saw a few threads about it

Mine didn't even come with rules just an FAQ. I guess they expected everybody to already know.

yes, he won the game

I always win at monopoly, The trick is controlling the tiles that come after the jail.

In the game of life, op fails. Virgin beta cuck supreme ruler of gentlemen

Did you weasel everyone into letting you be the banker and then embezzle all the money? I try to do this every time I play monopoly. I consider it playing the game in realism mode since that's what the bankers do IRL.

>not jerking off in the plebian boot
>not making your own mother drink from Das boot to get a pass on rental payment for one turn
>not wearing the top hat the entire time like a true patrician

Found the nigger.