Ivanka Trump is 'as dumb as a brick' according to Steve Bannon, new book claims

Ivanka Trump is 'as dumb as a brick' according to Steve Bannon, new book claims

The comments were detailed in a new book, 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House', by Michael Wolff

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ivanka-trump-dumb-as-brick-steve-bannon-comments-book-michael-wolff-a8140701.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bLgM5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is avoiding talking about this because there is no good spin yet.

Fun to see what it is this time.

I've noticed

14D BADMINTON SHILL

>Sup Forums is avoiding talking about this because there is no good spin yet.

They must wait until their get their marching orders from ((((((((them)))))))))))))))

>according to unverified source, in a thing that isnt actually out yet, someone else said something about someone else

getting real tired of this one

Banon has confirmed he said everything and Trump and kids already slammed him for it.

prove it

you must have been asleep. the author has stated the book is fiction. sorry!

She designs purses for a living, of course she’s an idiot. They’re all idiots, it’s why the anti establishment movement voted for them. When are people going to get it through their skills that we understand these people are a 90’s comedy style group of under qualified bumblers, and that is exactly why we placed them in charge of the bloated government machine?

Even if she is, who fucking cares and what does it matter?

299,792,458D Mahjong!
GO BACK TO 9GAG

Did you guys see her in the Born Rich documentary? She seemed normal...

funny how much of a jew she actually looks like before

She's got a few college degrees, it's not like she's fucking retarded

She may be smart enough to get through Penn (it is a tough school) but she's the typical sheltered filthy rich girl.

She'd do us all a favor if she'd go back to wearing a hard hat at sites and leave politics the fuck alone.

>women
>smarter than bricks
no

She must be, she became the shiksa whore of a filthy kike

I've noticed this too.

nice bait shill, but djt is clearly not an idiot. all women are idiots, so this is pretty standard so far.

She looks somewhat Jewish before the nosejob.

AAH WAAH THOSE POOR CHILDREN
DAD BOMB ASSAD NOW OR I WILL CRY

To be fair she is pretty retarded and parrots the same liberal muh vagina in tech bullshit as other regards. Even Tucker wanted to wreck her but had to go easy

Epic fail. They could put the biggest blue haired cunt fronting the dems next time and they'll win easy.

Yeah because a university is defiantly going to flunk a Trump our and lose them as an alma mater. BA programs just measure your ability to show up and pay. If she had any level of intellect she would have made it into a master’s program.

Like father, like daughter.

trump is a pretty reserved person, he knows more than he lets up.

have you seen his tv/news interviews from the 70's,80's,90's etc?

In other news, fat loser, possible basement dweller, definite mouth breather, insults fine looking, successful, blond goddess.

Sure, nice empty brained playboy who has slipped into senility. I hope he brings the whole fucking thing down and so hope he takes this expectation for the nanny state to take care of the rest of the world with it.

why does he have to be so mean?

I completely believe this

She is a female after all, so this is barley a huge revelation. Bannons book is going to be senil boomer rambling about muh economic nationalism, muh gods chosen ones, muh incompetent Trump being saved by by him.

>Steven Bannon

He's probably just mad she wouldn't let him suck of Jared to prove how down with zionism he is.

>marries a jew
You don't say. I think the brick is smarter still.

She is a less trashy Paris Hilton

and here i thought bannon was dumb as bricks for literally losing alabama with his autistic shit

lel
not a very high bar to set

>"HURR DURR SHE WENT TO (((COLLEGE)))"
>not dumb as shit
She is probably coked up on that progressive bullshit, only slightly being held back by her dad. She still was dumb enough to marry a jew and tell her dad to strike Syria so that Juden can mysterious gain a foothold in claiming Syrian land.

>was dumb as bricks for literally losing alabama with his autistic shit

This is still true

The spin is that it wasn't Bannon.

The style of the book does not help. It is written with a breezy chattiness, repeating certain ideas way too often, and implying far more depth than it delivers. It is riddled with expletives, full of the author's opinions and snide observations - he particularly despises the dysfunctional Bancrofts, who owned the Wall Street Journal - and I could not wonder why the reader should care about any of that.

She's a meat golem steered by the vile satanic zionist (((kushner)))

Puts words in her mouth and washes them down with isralei semen

Wolff is a proven liar and a shit journalist. Don't fall for this bullshit.

Bannon really turned out to be a circus clown.. what always struck me weird is how his military service was always hushed wen brought up. I’m guessing he was a real turd and doesn’t want military skeletons coming after him... swift boat possibly

duhhhr sh'e our kueean \pol/! hut aran stocfk!
dems gtfo

THIS! If someone comes from wealth and status the university (re: department) will do everything they can to pass them so they receive a degree and in turn will donate large sums of money to the university/department.

doouhhry le based bitch is on ur sid!
syills gtfo guysamirite?

The state of t_d fags in this thread

A brick is still smarter than the left.

Wew

>Sup Forums is avoiding talking about this because there is no good spin yet
Or maybe just no one cares? My Gf is a fucking retard, who cares? Most women are at least emotionally retarded

Lol... all women are retarded, that’s why they are so easy to trick.

>implying trump isnt a zionist shill whose only allegiance is to international jewry

>Michael Wolff

There were literally 800 threads yesterday

They are so stupid they are worth billions and beat us and managed to basically pull off their agenda!

God they are so stupid good thing we are smart !

>said journalists should serve as stenographers
>defending News Corp/Fox News
>attacked by the NYT, WaPo

That section only makes him seem BASED.

>they are stupid
>we had the literal support of the entire world media we still lost

what does this make you and the dems? A neutron star made out of stupidity and idiocy?

Seriously who gives a fuck how stupid the President's daughter is. The truth is you guys would all still love to fuck her.

>Ivanka Trump is 'as dumb as a brick'

i believe it. ivanka is trumps weakness.

>Ivanka Trump is 'as dumb as a brick' according to Steve Bannon, new book claims
And? I don't know if I've seen anyting positive about Ivanka on here concerning her intellect.
Who cares

Hot rich blonde is dumb, call the papers.

For some reason a lot of people are under the allusion that the humans in dc are like geniuses because they watch too much tv.

You don’t need to be a genius to be in the federal government, you don’t need to be a super human to work in the whitehouse.

The worship of the federal government has gone too far.

For Fuck sake we have senators that think islands float and can barely form a functional sentence

These people aren’t geniuses

hahaha

"lalalala I can't hear you."

im well aware, but ivanka strikes me as below-average you know?

she acts like a bleeding-heart cause-oriented virtue-signaling superficial glamour girl with an oversized ego.

>Ivanka Trump
Should stick to business.

I only buy clothes at stores like Marshall’s

>make shirt in Malaysia for $.28
>sell with designer label for 178.99
>the ones that done sell go through store after store with lower price
>1 year later can buy at a thrift store for a fraction of the price

Anyone who buys their clothes full price at the initial retailer is a fucking idiot but then again a bunch of people making 40k a year have 500$ car payments so what are you going to do, poor gunna poor.

>go back to tumblr

archive.is/bLgM5
>Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

>Bannon has criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

>“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

>Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

>The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

>“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

>Bannon also speculated that Trump Jr had involved his father in the meeting. “The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.”

Terrible facelifts

>a man who spent his whole life building a multi billion dollar real estate empire, successful reality tv show and ran (and won) the presidency despite having no political experience is actually a complete moron who doesn't know anything at all about anything

Makes Hillary and the Washington and media elite look like absolute retards if that's who they believe they lost to.

Anybody who is seriously discussing any content of this book is a retarded faggot. Is Bannon "/our guy/"? Who fucking cares. He was probably the one leaking and Trump bounced him. If Bannon decides to post drunken ramblings to Breitbart or make a Twitter account to post said drunken ramblings, so be it. But I am not lending any credibility to any content of this shill book written by a well-known hack and liar.

Hey have nothing, they are going to pivot from a grand conspiracy of treason with the Russians to “trUmp and his family are retarded”

Okay how can you beleive both of those things

It was probably a mix of Preibus and Bannon leaking nonstop. Neither had any loyalty. Fortunately it seems Kelly has some decent control of the reins now.

Anything to avoid admitting they're out of touch and corrupt.

No spin needed, just read the introduction.
>it's bullshit but I believe it
>t. Michael Wolff

>perfect low esteem slam pig in pic #1
>overpriced picky jew bitch in pic #2

I pick #1.

I totally buy that

Hans & Franz as children.

I never liked Bannon anyway. Seemed like controlled opp from day 1.
I'll read the book but I don't really care if they met with people. Without lawyers. The horror.
It reminds me of the Flynn thing. "How dare an intelligence officer speak to his foreigner counterpart!"

there is nothing to dicuss.

>"a woman is dumb"

well...

>tabloid fiction
>false and misleading accounts

" my book is a political thriller that reads like fiction and incorporates impossible perspectives to tell the audience exactly what they want to hear. That is why it will make money".

MIkey also did the same thing to Obama to make $$$$

Wait, the businessman who bragged about infidelity and not paying income tax is loyal only to money?

N O B O D Y C O U L D H A V E K N O W N

>raised by donald
of course shes dumb

she probably is dumb as fuck desu

When you look up Steve Bannon I better see a picture of Brutus and Judas, these fucker sold his soul for 20 pieces of silver.

Person non Grata

that makeup was terrible, but even without it 6/10 would be veeeery generous.

bannon is literally a disgruntled employee who btfo himself in alabama

thats the "spin"

Bannon of (((Breitbart))), (((Jewvanka))), (((Wolff))), I don't think we have a horse in this race.

If trump has a major weakness it's Ivanka. She'll betray him at some point, guaranteed. You'll see her or Kush make their own moves for power in the near future. Is she dumb though? Maybe. All I know is when I listen to audio of her she sounds like a literal succubus. Do not trust.