RING RING

>RING RING
>short pause
>"Hello I am Matthew Smith calling from the technical department of Telstra, there is something wrong with your computer"

How does Sup Forums respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Mr. Smith I have to tell you know that this phonecall is being recorded.

...What are you wearing Mr smith?

POO IN LOO

>follow their prompts
>let them connect to my windows emulator
>financial_records_.bat
>it's a fork bomb

EVERYBODY SHITTING ON STREET!

youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

i dunno, keep them on the line and act like im doing all the things hes telling me to?

Basically this, until I get bored and tell him to stop shitting in the street or something like that.

please explain ausanon I want to fuck them more than wasting thier time

so like type %0|%0 (5 characters) into a text file and save it as a ".bat". then run it on a windows pc.

will it kill my work computer lol?

Won't kill it but it will recursively run the batch file until you're forced to shut down your PC because it's literally using all your resources.

not unless you put it in the startup folder before you run it. just quit the box that appears in less than 5 seconds or your pc will explode :D

Should eventually force it to reboot. Don’t think anything permanently will happen, just uses up extreme amounts of memory from the program duplicating the process until it crashes.

cool will try thanks!!

>a polite exchange on Sup Forums

Well I never

poo in indian flag, like we do here

It's funny how your ID colour is the same colour as your skin, goat fucker.

shut up pajeets asslicker, atleast we can fuck your whhyite wamen and then make you look like cucks

I'm the creator of this thread, falseflagger. I obviously don't lick pajeet ass.

To my great sorrow. However, I voted no. But you can't exactly talk as you probably keep young boys as prostitutes along with your goats.

Actually it was Melbourne and Sydney which is full of your people.