Religion is factually indefensible, faith is not productive

Daily Reminder that if you are not an agnostic theist/atheist and hold religious beliefs then you are a fool who needs to be treated for mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153130606
atavisionary.com/cathedral/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/why-do-atheists-believe-in-religion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All successful populations are religious, no successful populations are atheist.

my fellow ameritards will ridicule you but you are right

only reason Christians don't kill people like muzzies is because they aren't geopolitically disadvantaged

except an atheist country was the first one in space you fucking mong

So you're saying that your mind is only capable of thinking and not capable of believing in something larger than what you know? Cool.

not an argument
but i doubt you're religious anyway
and if you are
why? without Peterson sophistry.

It's funny how you just have a conversation with yourself and pretend like I had any part in it.

Communists aren't people.

>religion is illogical
>btw my 6 year old son think's he's a girl so I'm having him injected with hormones and his dick cut off

what

correction, Bolsheviks aren't people, makhnovists and anarchists are fine

civlisation is inherently religious, and is founded upon strong religious institutions.

Where did I talk about any of this?
It seems like you have issues you need to deal with seperate from the atheist argument.

I also think you enjoy fapping to chineese cartoons.

funfact, science at this point is just a convoluted effort to reexplain the phenomena mentioned in the bible in a nonspiritual/material way
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153130606

Atheism is the death of civilization. I used to be a very edgy atheist a few years back, until I realized that religion is one of the pillars upon which our civilization was built. And as secularism and atheism has risen and religion declined, the more decadent and degenerate society has become. Atheists do nothing but jerk off to their own imagined intellectual superiority, and are nowhere near as moral as an average religious person, despite that they fiercely claim otherwise. I know because I've been there.

civilisation is not a scientific process, it's a means to the ends of a liberal state, and we have it, so we can be secular and humanise institutions.

>faith is not productive
Shit currynigger faith is the mother of science,

I don't fear traditionalists because I just need to look back at history to see what they're pushing for. I fear progressives who invent weird and bizarre moralities that they then try to force others to adhere to.

yeah sounds like anecdotal evidence to me Achmed. just because most people are literal brainlet tier and need outdated belief systems drilled into them in order to be good people doesn't mean that's the only way to be a good person

Isn't that just the moral void that religions will try and conquer too?

There is a difference between people who are incidentally atheist and those who identify as atheist. Anyone who identifies as an atheist is an idiot who thinks not believing in god makes him immune to dogmatic thinking.

Keep posting fedoras. Im buildin a collection here

Moralism is not the domain of religion
Secular people can be the most hardcore of fanatics pushing their own set of "correct" morals.

See Marxists and their dogmatic desire for a Planned Economy despite it's repeated failure. They view Marx as a prophet, yet treat his work as gospel and claim everything he wrote was purely factual.

gib christchans first nigger

I am not an atheist, I am an agnostic theist.
But any religion which claims to speak of the nature of God is foolish and tyrannical.

>implying state atheism makes a country atheist
>implying a high percentage of Soviet citizens didn't keep their faith in secret
>implying the first man into space wasn't a practicing christian
>implying the first and only country to land on the moon was atheist

Bit rich coming from someone who lives off his mum's wealth

ALL SUCCESFUL POPULATIONS HAVE RAPE AND MURDER!

>implying Sweden has been relevant since 1700

here is some nice oc from the nibbas at /christian/

I still prefer a secular space in which to discuss the governance of our societies, the effort isn't in ridiculing ideology, it's in dismantling the false premises of certain ones, you don't like marxism, the speak of it's philosophical flaws, don't just say it's bad for the sake of populist rhetoric.

Any country that rejects it's religion loses its cultural foundations, community and eventually it's morality.

t.ex-atheist

Dunning-Kruger claims another victim

>cultural foundations
what? like muh religion or muh tradition?

There are good parts of religion, it means fervor and dedication. It also means bull-headedness and the refusal to accept anything your religion states as false. Atheism exists because of a fervor for science and non-belief.

Religion is bias. Religion is inherent no matter what you do. Therefore the best course of action is to choose the religion with the least bias. Therefore atheism wins.

>faith is unproductive

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not an argument

I disagree progressives fanatics think I'm evil because I'm white. In fact they think all white people must forever atone for the original sin of being born white. Progressivism has create a culture of ethnomasochism and will certainly lead to the death of western society.

oh no did I offend your apocalyptic religion which has no business existing after the first century?

Christians are fucking NUH UH tier ever since their pathetic messiah died, Paul would fucking kill himself if he was around now and found out Jesus is still not back. At least muzzies just made up something that made some semblance of sense

Name an atheist population then

There is a sort of irony in americans spamming fedora pics.

I don't disagree
what's your solution to this racism?

I’m pretty sure I don’t kill people because I find it morally reprehensible to kill people without good cause. My religion gives me no cover for mass murder and pretty much says I’d be condemned for doing so.

Progressives are really just secular christians. I bet you could support any of their policies with bible quotes.

This is called political advocacy and a form of gnosticism, it is seen as heretical by the catholic church so, no they're not "secular Christians".

Not importing millions of muslim third worlders for starters, but such a thing seems a bit too complicated for the seculars.

Also, I will refer atheists to the 'Punishment from God for rejecting him'

pretty prophetic in some verses, when you look at Europe.

Consequences of Disobedience

>28“The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; 29and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you.

>41“You shall have sons and daughters but they will not be yours, for they will go into captivity. 42“The cricket shall possess all your trees and the produce of your ground. 43“The alien who is among you shall rise above you higher and higher, but you will go down lower and lower. 44“He shall lend to you, but you will not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you will be the tail.

> 49“The LORD will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as the eagle swoops down, a nation whose language you shall not understand, 50a nation of fierce countenance who will have no respect for the old, nor show favor to the young.

“The refined and delicate woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot on the ground for delicateness and refinement, shall be hostile toward the husband she cherishes and toward her son and daughter,

> 62“Then you shall be left few in number, whereas you were as numerous as the stars of heaven, because you did not obey the LORD your God.

Why even believe anything? Why believe that energy is conserved or that F_g = g m_1 m_2 / r^2?

You're attempting to say that all agnostics support mass immigration?
the alt-right is a secular ideology

Name a successful white alt-right nation?

I will be sure to apologize to your magical sky man that created everything but you've never seen him

This was only to the Jews though. Or do you not know how the Bible is structured?

You could support any policy with biblical quotes. But you can only do it with people who only have a superficial understanding of the scriptures.

There aren't any, I'm not alt-right, I'm just saying you can't attack atheistic nations because there aren't any of those at all

Let your all-powerful god speak to me in person, maybe then I'll fear his wrath.
what happened to the angry God in the old testament?

You are a void.

You read Moldbug?
atavisionary.com/cathedral/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
Read this in your spare time.

Maybe but their morals are literally 1:1 with christianity.

Yeah I know, that's the nature of humanity.
We inherit the universal void.

Nigga have you seen what has happened to this world since people turned their backs on God yet again? This same shit happened in the bible to Babylon, Egypt, Israel, Rome, and we're due for it again soon. God is alive and well, he's pissed at us, and it shows.

I’m sure that’s what everybody who uses the bible says. That’s its issue, it’s extremely incoherent.

See #

If he is all-powerful, have him strike me down.
Oh wait.
He doesn't exist.

question, are you antisemitic?

either way, you realize this was written by some jewish priest in the mid 1st millennium bc about his imaginary sandnigger god, right?

I just love it when atheists proudly claim that they're so superior because they don't need religion to be good and moral, yet they almost always turn out to be nothing but selfish, borderline narcissistic, hedonistic degenerates.

What I'm saying is you have to be consequentialist in your approach. Remember the old adage?

>Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

The key is not "debunking" religion only to let progressive fanatics take over by pushing their own bullshit. It's about manipulating the religious to make sure they don't do something that the entire country over demographically.

Militant atheism as well.

You seem to forget that ethics, morality and not being a general douche and idiot also cannot be underpinned with logic and reason.

You literally need to impose something like Christianity on the 90% to keep them in line, productive, and happy.

kys Britbong

Actually, no. Don't kys. Continue what you're doing and take down Britain along with yourself

It gives some people a reason to live and is a good moral guide. No one knows how we got here. Could be God or something else entirely. Atheists don't have the answers either.

We all understand american english so your quotes are wrong.

Dare to reply to this Swede:?
He's right, you know?

Bit rude

Not really. Name one moral that Christianity shares with lefties and ill explain why your wrong. Let it be known this though, before the french revolution there was no such thing as leftism and the Church was at its prime, so il be arguing at a Catholic standpoint

Look at your shithole country. You're being struck down right now and you don't even realize it because you pulled your fedora down too low blocking your vision.

Should I?

*It's about manipulating the religious to make sure they don't do something that fucks over the entire country over demographically.

Both are opposed to eugenics. Both are extremely eqelitarian. Both are against punitive justice.

I never met an atheist who didn't worship the state.

If your intuitively think progressives are secular Christians then you'd be happy to know that people have dived into great detail on this.

Read this and keep going if it interests you
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/why-do-atheists-believe-in-religion.html