AUSPOL - new thread edition

>Jim Molan, former military chief turned Liberal senator, issues stark warning over defence capabilities
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/jim-molan-issues-stark-warning-over-adf-capabilities/9303810

>Australian Cannabis Stocks Double in Value After Export Approval
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-01-04/aussie-pot-stocks-double-in-value-after-export-approval-chart

>Australia, New Zealand dollars underpinned by upbeat China manufacturing activity
msn.com/en-au/money/markets/australia-new-zealand-dollars-underpinned-by-upbeat-china-manufacturing-activity/ar-BBHLJlf

>Australia requests a 'period of transition' on new Indian tariff
msn.com/en-au/money/markets/australia-requests-a-period-of-transition-on-new-indian-tariff/ar-BBHrxrE

>Gina Rinehart adds $US2.5b to her fortune
msn.com/en-au/money/personalfinance/gina-rinehart-adds-dollarus25b-to-her-fortune/ar-BBHsM7a

Australian checking in.

Obligatory

Finally got portable aircon works a fucking wonder.

PROUD OF MY NATIONAL ANTHEM
LETS SING THIS IN A KARAOKE BAR
Australians all let us rejoice
For we are young and free
We've golden soil and wealth for toil
Our home is girt by sea
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare
In history's page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia Fair

what's the point of living fellow australians

To promote multiculturalism and diversity

Can the rice farmer fuck off, this is some of the lowest quality posting I have ever seen on auspol

How is promoting diversity considered low quality?

Do you have a job other than your rice field mr cheng? Or do you just leech off your parents?

exactly it doesn't even rile anyone up anymore no one gives a fuck if his an aussie citizen or not.

timestamped micropenis or gtfo

What are you talking about dude? I live alone and have a job. What about you my racist friend?

U mad?

You only got a job very recently though your parents sent you to China cause you weren't doing anything with your life.

reasons to live:
>red rooster
>kfc
>traditional sudanese cuisise

>Australia is 100% white
>he thinks my documents are fake
Hahahhaha time to get out of your pol bubble brah

Multiculturalism doesn't wo-

Oh yes. Working in the rice fields for the past 3 years has strengthened my body and soul. Lmao. My employers were so impressed they hired me on the spot, Yes.

>be sudanese
>read tweet
>look up name @ home address
>b&e steal some goodies
>...?
>victoria police blame white people

>look at my plate
>it fully represents multiculturalism
>looks like a pile of vomit and shit.
Perfect analogy.

anyone going african bashing on the weekend?

>he doesnt like multiculturalism
Fuck off gramps

>big blob of Greens voters
>lots of rice
>a steaming brown pile that looks like a grog bog after a bad kebab
>tiny sliver of white

Pretty good representation of Melbourne actually, he's right.

Has anyone fucked one of those african shaniqas in Melbourne? Goddamn i want to go to western Melbourne and pay some Mystique $100 just to let me put it in her poopy raw.

Those black girls are hhhhnnnnnng

you have to
GO BACK
O
B
A
C
K

There's some black melbournite on the newest bunnings ad and it just creates total cognitive disjoints.
>full of nigger black
>speaks with broad melbourne accent
It's just fucking wrong.

Enjoy it
Post some

Bruh my parents gave birh to me here then all of us obtained citizenship. There's no going back now. Stop living in the past gramps. Racism isnt cool now

Thanks mate was a bitch to set up but my room is 20 degrees atm I didn't know it would work this good.

how many members of your extended family do you intent to import here?

Don't you have them in Sydney?

Wait.... they dont speak in african accents?

Racism is realism.
You can go back, or you can die.
Your choice.

This one didn't. Not even a hint of it.
Maybe it was a voice over.

noice, they're noisy cunts but

Grandparents, uncle, aunt her husband her son and his wife for starters. All of my mums side of the family has already settled here with Australian citizenship but they went back to china because china is more comfy while they keep their money in property investments in Australia

Yeah my headphones drown out most the noise though and I turn it off before bed and my room still stays cool for hours.

You can be branded a racist or keep up with the times
Your choice brah

Ewww i dont want to have sex with Australianised africans. I imagine theyre entitled and liveral as fuck. I want tribal ghetto shaniqa pussy

>accept hordes of subhuman, soulless insects or be called names!
Yeah, being called a racist really scares me.

Lmao, hardly

so if there was war with China v USA, australia would be on USA side, what side would you be on?

can you bear to disown every aspect of your chinese heritage to prove your alliegance?

Then I foresee a trip to St Louis in your future.

Who are we kidding brah. You just larp on pol wewlad

>participating in a war
Autism. The right move is to escape conscription.

you didn't answer the question

did you know during world war 2, citizens with Japan or German heritage were imprisoned 'just in case'

are you prepared to be imprisoned in the event of a china v usa war?

Why would i have anything to do with a war between china and the usa friend?

Typical boomer.
>Stuffing my boomer face with new varieties of food = multiculturalism.

They don't even think about anything else or the possibility that whites can read cooking books.

hmm lets see

if there were a china v usa war and it was your job to fly the airplane that delivered a bomb to your parents heritage area, would you do it?

a true aussie patriot wouldn't hesistate, but would you hesitate ?

Yes jump on the boomer hate bandwagon my friend

Your question makes no sense. Why would i have anything to do with a war between china and the usa?

three times you've refused to declare your patriotism for australia, asio should look into your alliegances very carefully, newfriend

Buddy im more than willing to entertain this scenario youve presented but you didnt explain why would a war between china and usa have anything to do with me

Why not? They all justify permanently destroying the countries racial make up with the same excuse.

>I like eating food.

Living in a city is not Australian, stop doing it.

Lmao. This. The ones xomplaining are just city folks

This is what people believe when they get their perspective from the wrong sources

it has everything to do with you newfriend, communist spies will be the first to be detained

With respect to the 'soft sentencing' that Dutton was talking about in Victoria, check out this pearler from the Children's Court concerning a 16 year old sudanese mongrel:

>On 19 January, 2015 he was sentenced, without conviction to a six month probation order for offences which included seven charges of burglary, two charges of attempted burglary, six charges of theft, and one charge of robbery. On 10 August, 2015 he was sentenced, without conviction to a 12 month Youth Supervision Order for offences including four charges of burglary, six charges of theft and other dishonesty offences, committed in breach of his probation order. On 2 November, 2015 he was sentenced, without conviction, to a further three month Youth Supervision Order, on charges of entering a building with intent to steal and theft. On 15 August, 2016 he was again placed on a probation order, without conviction, for offences including one charge of burglary.

>On 2 November, 2016 he was sentenced to a further 12 month Youth Supervision Order, without conviction, on five charges of burglary, a charge of attempted burglary, two charges of theft and two charges of theft of a motor vehicle. A was subject to this 12 month Youth Supervision Order at the time of the alleged offending on 12 and 14 January, 2017. Subsequent to the alleged offending, A was sentenced to a further 12 month Youth Supervision Order on 19 January, 2017 for offences including burglary, attempted aggravated burglary, theft of a motor vehicle and theft.

While on a probation order, again, he did the following:

Armed Robbery – two charges;
Robbery – two charges;
Possess an unregistered handgun;
Assault with a weapon;
Intentionally causing injury;
Unlawful assault – two charges;
Theft – two charges;
Make threats to kill;
Common law assault – two charges;
Use of a dangerous article;
Criminal damage.

That finally got him shipped off to the county court (so he could do more than two years max).

But friend why would i have anything to do with a war between china and usa? You may as well say china vs guam or china vs russia or even china vs Australia

Billy the Baffeled Boomer.

>'You can have this plate of food or you can have a white country'.

'The food! The food!'

chinese heritage? ok off to prison then

it's amazing so many of thees multicultural imports have no idea of what happens during a state of war

at least we'll have a lot of slave labor for building those railways, am I right my fellow white lads?

Let me know how much you put your idea of nationalism over food when you've experienced real hunger, Friend. Thankfully youll never have to

some chink at work asked me if we sold sheep placenta, I just took him to the section with devon and said yeah this is the best I can do. it probably has sheep placenta in it and who knows what else

>want to entertain anons scenario
>goes on some weird autistic tangent internal dialogue nonsense
Your lost friend. I cant answer your question if youre the only person whose hypothetical scenario makes any sense to.

it's a white person joke

don't worry if you cannot understand

Carefull, naming case decisions or Melbournes all powerfull judges can get you in trouble here.

Chinese ppl love the sheep placenta cosmetic product. My family asked me to buy some whenever i go to china

Thanks brah

Lol Australia,

I applied to transfer to the Australian military last year and was refused on the grounds that i was not female.

Absolutely mental, your country would prefer untrained female recruits instead of a male with prior military experience.

seriously though

my parents moved to australia because they were of german heritage in a non german country post world war 2

he wanted some pills because he showed me a photo after the devon thing. I just like fucking with them. They keep doing to ok signal for A2 Stage 3. I do it back and say I am ok too we are both okay that's good

Places that are OK to live if you want to be Australian:
All must be 200km from the nearest capital city.
Beach
Forest
Country
Bush
Outback
Desert
Houseboat

Its peacetime user. Reapply whne theres a real war.

Anglos are a plague I won't be satisfied until every Anglo in Australia is dead or their wives and daughters are filled with paddy cum the Irishmen never forget.

Uhhh Cool story brah

Nah mate they just think an aussie sheila is more of a man than you.

nah it was because you're Muslim

What?

You know you can get in with the chinese if you tell them you'll let them know when new milk powder arrives or something. Youll get a share of the cut and get to know some Chinese hustlers.

Any chinese that can afford to come to Australia are rich maybe you may even marry their daughter and inherit their business in china

not a story brah
>during World War II, 112,000 Japanese civilians were interned in the United States and 22,000 in Canada, compared to 4301 in Australia. We also interned roughly equal numbers of German, Italian and Japanese civilians, putting a total of 16,757 people of “enemy origin” behind barbed wire.

I thought A2 platinum was the top dollar formula.

Whats the point of living 200km away from the capital city if the only reasonable way to go to a capital city is through plane in which case you may as well live i the capital.

Absolute retardation

Lmao nice brah

No it can't - that's a published judgment. His co-accused that were over 18 didn't exactly get hard labor either. One got two years on the bottom for his role in the jewelry store robbery, the other a community corrections order.

Even when they uplift them from CC jurisdiction the County Court gives them crazy wrist slaps. I have seen a person go to gaol for three years and six months for possess commercial supply quantity of controlled substance (codeine stuff I think). These guys broke into a store in company with a handgun and other weaponry, attacked store workers and customers and made off with $70K worth of goods which were never recovered.

That should be around 10 on the bottom. The maximum sentence is 25 years without circumstances of aggravation...

>LITERALLY, yeah Sudaniggers commit the most crime but look at all this YUMMY FOOD
Jesus christ

so are you going to drop that bomb on Beijing or what brah?

Dundas neighbour checking in

it's A2 Platinum Stage 3 they all want, also Aptamil Profutura Stage 3. I told one on new years day that is wasnt; chinese new year and we wouldn't be getting any until feb 16th. They now have told us not to give it to any of them. They fill it in the morning and all the chinks line up outside until 7am and then come in. They do it because they aren't busy then and can enforce the 2 tins per person and stop them hiding it all over the store so they can get it later

Why would i suddenly do that with no cause or backstory brah?

no they don't all I got was some double happiness smokes which are shit. I don't want to risk getting fired by telling them they aren't getting any unless I get something out of it. also why would I want to marry a chink?

Damn. I havent set foot in carlingford in years

>Not driving 200km/h everyday in your V8 commodore to work

How do I make money selling our formula for Anglo babies to mainland China?
Can you get a job 'smurfing' just buying it for middle aged chinese women?

Whats the going rate for an Anglo 'face man'?
10% of the shipments profit?

>> working at a hostel as I prepare to join the military.
aussies walk in talking about how they have just come back from Falls festival
>> say standard hipster douche stuff about how all the bands have sold out.
>> tell me that they didn't specify gender in their booking in order to not conform to gender norms.
>> the two females book a room away from the two males anyway
>>look at IDs
>> all of them are from Melbourne
>> when can we burn that city Down?

>why would i not want to marry the ample amount of rich foreigners when the government policy is restricting access to only allowing one of the most wealthy foreigners to Australia
user... youre in a great position to create some good relations. Dont blow it

>v8 commodore
Sorry mr.2005 youre 13 years late

Has anyone else seen those adverts on SBS about workplace diversity?
FFS. Why are taxpayers funding these leftist cunts?

I hate you.
Gook. Go back where you came from.

Some user, dox this ethnic so we can commence a removal