Did anyone else watch the first episode of this Boruto stuff?

Did anyone else watch the first episode of this Boruto stuff?

For some reason I find it REALLY promising

Post best girl guesses

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-announced-ps4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both girls in your pic seems like they'll get good but very little fanart.
Personally the one in green looks like she might get more than goth.

Why does she wear the ribbon?

4U

Pompadour is always best girl.

Boruto seriosly needs a beating, fucking fag is a suicidal asshole because MUH ATTENTION

oh look, a forgettable filler character

Just finished the first episode. It was actually pretty fun to watcg. Boruto managed to be more likeable than Naruto in the first episode even if he is a brat.

THIS.
What surprised me about Boruto is that he didn't spend the entire episode with "daddy issues" and the episode was very objective.
Also, he isn't as annoying as Naruto

>Boruto
>already less annoying but still a fucking brat like Naruto
So what's it like having daddy issues Sup Forums?

I appreciate that Sarada got barely any screen time

I want more of future Topknot-Batman

*record scratch*
*freezeframe*
YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW I GOT HERE
WELL IT ALL GOES BACK TO THE TIME MY DROPPED THE CAKE

Whats this show called again?

Literally 5 threads a day, naruto and it's fanbase really is cancer

Whats this show called?

Speed-King: The Funky Fighters "UNITED!"

She becomes a sex-fiend without it.

dumbass that's the engrish title he won't be able to find it like that
look up 'Supidokingu fanki faitazu Yunaiteddo'

Why does Boruto's byakugan not have veins? Because it's only in one eye?

Tenseigan I bet

> 1st episode Boruto is starting school at the Ninja Academy
> The graduation test in Naruto Part 1 was using Clone Jutsu
> Boruto can already use Shadow Clone Jutsu before starting school

What's the point of him even going to class?

Why would he have Toneri's eye?

Probably some more hagoromo hamura stuff they can pull, im not guna try to make sense of it until they spoonfeed me

It's probably gotten harder.

Okay Sup Forums lets predict Bort:
>School Arc
>3 Team Konohamaru missions Arcs
>Kawaki Introduction arc
>Orochimaru does something again arc
Time Skip
>Kawaki kills a god arc
>Kawaki destroys village arc
>5th Edo Tensei Wars arcs
>Madara as an ayy lmao arc

Close nigga, but you're not paying attention to what's already happened

>School arc (Get some details about purple serpent shit)
>2 Team Knhmr missions (the first will just be a brief introduction arc for the team members abilities and their relationships while the second one will be them finding a lead about snake slime)
>Boruto and crew will be told not to investigate snake slime and leave it to the adults
>Boruto will investigate snake slime not leaving it to the adults
>Boruto will regret not leaving it to the adults
>The adults will handle it

OH! I forgot!

>Boruto will somehow, someway, gain strength through snake slime encounter

Shit hair on the right

>What's the point of him even going to class?

Proper channels. Just because you already know advanced aerodynamic aviation doesn't mean you skip college and try to get a job at some aircraft manufacturer. A ninja is a profession, not a social cast. To be a ninja, you got to go to ninja school to get the proper accreditation.

>School Arc

I don't think it's gonna be an 'arc'. The manga began as his time at the academy ended. I'm almost certain they're starting him at the academy to buy time for the manga. They're probably going to be at the academy for a couple seasons.

Purple hair girl, tomboy and orange dressed girl are best!!!!

Can I watch this without having watched Naruto at all?

Naruto is better. Don't let the fags here meme you into not watching it

>Naruto is better.

The only thing Naruto has that Boruto doesn't is a non-shit hinata

>Academy arc. There is also a flashback of Mitsuki's backstory (An adaption of his one-shot.) when he is introduced.
>Naruto Gaiden arc.
>Movie arc.
>Whatever the manga is doing now arc.
>Kawaki arc.
>Timeskip.
>Shit that leads to the scene at the beginning of the first episode arc.

>Orochimaru does something again arc
Orochimaru now is a good guy.

Orochimaru is now best boy*
ftfy

>Sakura is a cuckqueen raising Karin's daughter while her husband Sasuke is always away from the village (fucking Karin)

best part of nabooto

Kakashi kinda skip a bunch of shit
then again his era was a bit different, they probably low on manpower so they promote a bunch of talented kids so they can send them to war

I would've loved the ending of Naruto so much more if Sasuke married Karin and left Sakura to rot like the useless whore she is.

Unmarried drunkard Sakura getting mad that all her childhood friends have gotten married and have had kids while her uterus withers would've been priceless

>Kakashi kinda skip a bunch of shit
>then again his era was a bit different

This. But even then, he was still there for at least a year or two. Point is he went and worked up the proper credits and paperwork to prove he was qualified for the job.

Sadly that'll probably be the only time they show her.

She's in the opening. She'll be around

I'm glad I didnt browse Sup Forums during that time.
Probably how reddit completely took over while Sup Forums remained irrelevant.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I would have to say that I find myself wishing that Salad becomes more of a central focus. I always come back to that scarlet spring arc and remind myself how much more of a pleasant character she is compared to the whiney bort. I like his decision to chose his own path, but I can't get behind his emotional reasoning for it.

What the FUCK happened to Anko

Her rapist is now a statefunded scientist

All that dango, honestly. It's a real shame.

But why did she get so fat

she went beyond THICC

agree,
it's a shame that fanarts come up with better outfits than the ones made by assitant-kun

Looks like at least half dozen or more new side characters introduced in the anime first judging from the opening and background shots like these. Have to see if they get added into the manga later.

She's now a full fledged obaa-chan

The dude that used her as a lab rat now makes more money than her, has more authority than her, is more well respected than her, more valuable to her village than her, and to top it all off; cuter than her.

You'd eat yourself to death too, user.

I dunno. I like Bort. Early Naruto was way note grating because he talked a lot of shit but only got by because of straight up DEM most of the time. Bort's brattiness is a bit more justified and he at least has some skills to back up his arrogance.

If she doesn't end up looking at least a little like the above picture, I'll be severely disappointed in assistant-kun. As kids it's alright to be a little plain, but once they start fleshing out who they are, well, I'd like to see some variety.

Literally calories. Anko probably will be taught the secret to butterfly mode by ChouChou though and return to her former glory in combat, only to go off the rails again after the battle.

here's another variation

To be honest I don't mind the brattiness. It's him not even attempting to slighty understand why Naruto has to be away so much, and pretty much just constantly being a bastard about it. When I was a kid, my dad was never home when I was until he was able to move onto the day shift, but I wasn't mad or angry about it, so why can't bort just give nardo the benefit of the doubt?

an an edit from the last chapter

>Orochimaru is now best girl
ftfy

See? even that is about 10x better than her original outfit, which was a ripoff of sakura's og outfit.

There is literally no excuse for Naruto not making clones to help him sign paperwork faster.

the war is over and Naruto achieved peace; what's there left to be a fighting ninja about? if there's still conflict then everything was utterly pointless and Neji and Jiraiya genuinely died for nothing

He greatly respects his position and wishes not to take any shortcuts. Being Hokage was his dream, and he's going to live it to it's fullest extent.

Do we know how many episodes this is going to have? If it's only 24 or something i might watch it.

I can't fucking deal with his pink jacket, I can only see him as female

Wait...so Boruto inherited Tenseigan?
I thought he took someone else's eye.
WTF

>Anko finally gets time to shine
>She's actually still a good ninja even though she's fat
>about to kill enemy ninja
>dies heart failure in the middle of attack Kimimaro style
Make it assistant kun

You know it's going to have way more than that. The timeskip intro sequence pretty much confirms it.

On one hand if they retread the movie events again we might get to see the fights that happened off screen.

On the other hand it would be like the third time they adapt the movie events which is getting kind of old.

Well right but isn't it the adaptation of the Boruto manga that also has that flashforward? And i thought the Boruto manga was done for now. So considering this isn't a TOEI show i expected them to just adapt whatever the manga has and be done with it.

I would guess it's because the ninja world leaders aren't atupid. They still need a standing military just in case some rogue nation pops up, or maybe a coup, or any number of reasons you would need fighters for a village. He achieved a peace between the villages, but even that can only last so long.

They could be fighting ninja ISIS

I can believe it.

The Bort manga showed that there are still people dumb enough to break the law even when Lord Jesus Naruto is around. Chouji was also shown coming back from a mission where he had to go butterfly mode.

Achieving peace doesn't mean all crime suddenly vanishes and everyone gets along. There's always going to be shitheads out there wanting to overthrow the status quo. Which Kawaki manages to do apparently.

He can't throw kunai properly and other shit, and clone justu was just on of the many tests there.

In the movie he explicitly mentioned that shurikenjutsu has never been his strong point.

Other than that being able to make three shadow clones is still impressive for a kid that hasn't even been properly taught how to control chakra and all that yet. His taijutsu doesn't seem that bad either and he doesn't seem anywhere near as bumbling as Naruto was at that point.

We're only one episode in and somehow a random side-character with a unique design is already better than the actual main cast.
How do they consistently do this?

It's PIERROT show, so many episodes will come.
I am excited for curry of life.

gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-announced-ps4

It begins

I get the feeling that the fun side characters are assistant-kuns true creations and boruto, sarada, and the rest are kishimoto's abominations

>unique design
>typical Gothic lolita design with a big bow

Hat guy would have been a better argument.

i don't know how Kishimoto has fun with his cover and volume arts and yet his protagonists in-universe are so fucking boring. Somehow a generic uniform for the War arc actually improved some of them somewhat, but then only the main characters really mattered and all the side-characters got to rot in the tsukiyomi.

I think I like her new outfit better.

Why do Salad looks like a satire creation of tumblr mockery?

Why does assistant-kun draw every female character flat-chested? Is it his fetish? I want my titty-monster milf Hinata back.

Because DFC is justice in the eyes of god.

The only good thing about this so far is Salad, Boruto is a shit, what an underwhelming first episode really boring

Also can't wait to see her grow up and also cute Himawari

Adult Himawari is going to be best girl.

>the war is over
Like the clans war and 1-4 Great ninja wars?
Also Moonman and a bunch of other aliens exist.

As long as the ninja system itself exists, so will conflict. The only solution is to destroy the system and kill the ones controlling it.

It's cute you think she'll make it to adulthood.

>It's cute you think she'll make it to adulthood.
Say goodbye to your balls, Kawaki!

THIS

Those are some nice looking eyes. Be a shame if something happened to them.

Bitch, don't make me do it!