Have you ever met a woman who had intelligent political views?

Have you ever met a woman who had intelligent political views?

Women don't have political views, they adopt their owner's beliefs.

This.

yes.

Aydin Paladin

Also Julie Borowski and Ann Coulter

Janice Fiamengo has intelligent views regarding feminism. I don’t know if she talks about more global, political topics though.

Personally, no. I used to think women were equal to men and I tried being this nice guy and all that. But I realized most women really just ride the tide of their emotions.

I know an Aspergers girl at work, and Although she makes lots of social mistakes, she is the most tolerable female at my all female office. Autism is masculine.

Yeah but she was like, the smartest chick in the entire highschool year.

intelligent people dont have political views .

>woman
>intelligent

I've never met an intelligent woman in the first place.

I like Ann, but I read one of her books and looked up a source and found it essentially pointed to one book, then that book pointed to another, and the original source didn’t even seem to exist. That made me question her. One mistake though

The world ain't producing many more Phyllis Schlaflys, unfortunatley.

Fpbp

>Have you ever met a woman
No.
>intelligent political views
That's an oxymoron.

I've met a lot of whores that run their fucking mouths too much. Same thing..

Nope.

I married one -conservative and anti-feminist. But she got all her views from her dad.

No

never

Lots, you’re an idiot.

no but why would they? its like chicks who have phds. its thankless. no guy cares abuot a woman's career. you can call it sexist but biologically all we care about is them being hot. so i think its normal if they dont have a good handle on politics. not that they shouldnt be allowed to but you wouldnt expect them to. its like asking why straight men dont go into interior design and fashion. because we don't give a shit about those things. of course those fields are dominated by women and homosexuals.

I've never met anyone who had intelligent political views, but that's probably because I live in Cuckistan

Yes, my girl because she believes what I tell her to.

put me in the screen grab boys

No, because women choose political believes to express themselves and make up for their lack of personality
They basically search for something that fits them
It does not matter if its the truth or not or if its right
Also women dont have the mental capabilities and interest to go deep
They just scratch the surface and only go as deep as needed to be part of that
They have more a feeling of belonging to a movement rather than really informing themselves and actually having the need to change something for the better, while realising that politics are very complicated and that you have to take in so many factors, that you must basically spend a huge part of your life to even come close to get what is happening and why things happen

I know a girl which was first very left wing, antifa, because her boyfriend was very left wing, then they broke up and suddenly she was right wing
Who would have thought
For her it was probably something to get "revenge" on her boyfriend
Either way, i followed some things she liked online, and she followed some right wing personalities and sites
I started to infiltrate said persons, because i wanted to see how she would react
Then of course said personalities got redpilled by me and started to drop redpills about (((them))) on their sites, and she instantly started to unfollow them

Fpbp

Ofc not

yrsj

>weed
>communist
>intelligent

The MGTOW shilling needs to stop.

that's a shit analogy. something being thankless is not the same as something being of no interest. computer games get you nowhere with girls, yet all you neckbeards play them

Yes.

In my europoor shithole people are redpilled as a whole. The postmillennial generation is absolutely trash though.

When the first post is also the best post

i dont like computer games. point taken though.

you're not an obsessed stalker at all

I think along the same lines. Even if the pay gap existed (and it does not exist in the sense they are trying to claim) it would not matter, because as soon as a woman start a family with a man she has access to (a share of) his money and on average influences or makes buying decisions with her mans money more so than he does. Basically, a woman gets to spend her mans money in addition to her own, so if there was a pay gap it would get equalized.

Political fantasy

>When you don't agree with someone
>They win

I met a girl who did a study on Sup Forums and came out regurgitating pol except for the JQ; which I admit is a pretty large part, but she's still pol incarnate opinion wise in all other aspects.

kek i know
i mean i know her in reallife and she wants to have sex with me, so i looked through her profile when she added me, and saw that she changed her political agenda, and then i thought maybe she would be good enough to maybe get things going, but sadly she is not redpilled and just went right wing to either impress me or get back on her boyfriend
I was just taking measures before i stick my dick into her
But it was actually a quite fun thing to do, the things she followed where in my interests either way, and i redpilled some big e celebs, so stop pussying around, every girl wants a highly autistic stalker who spends 20 hours a day shitposting on a malaysian fish gutting forum

lmao me too. Although I admit I am not wandering outside of my 2nd floor basement too much.

never met a woman at all

my gf has good political views, she just listens to mine

she gets turned on every time I say I'm a fascist.

Yeah just one.

She also came across as a little autistic and spoke semi robotically. Intelligent, down to earth girl though.

this is be where the real problem lies. apply logical criticism to an argument without being super nice about it. some men might react like you. but wait for a woman to understand the argument instead of reacting exclusively from a point of emotion, and you will wait forever

No, but I've met dozens that fake them really well.

What you need to understand, faggot, is that women are chameleons. They will adopt the views and values of whatever male has the greatest influence in their sphere.

When a girl starts agreeing with you politically you know she's interested. When a girlfriend starts debating you politically drop her immediately because the decay has already begun and she's just waiting for the next vine.

Thing is, if you scratch the surface you'll be able to tell with incredible ease that they have literally no understanding of any political philosophy. They just repeat slogans and things they've been told. They're mimics, user.

>i redpilled some big e celebs
>I only fuck truely red pilled philosopher waifus, not some common trad thot
cool story bro

>Have you ever met a woman who had intelligent political views?
Yes, my wife, because she doesn't have any of her own and just echoes what I say.

of course i dont want to fuck a girl who makes 180 just because she wants to get on your nerves, or try to impress someone

Are you fucking gay or what faggot, would you fuck some antifa cunt or what ?
Of course i have to make sure, that she isnt left wing, and, that she does not just switch political standpoints to impress someone or get revenge on someone
If you cant see that, then you really are a cuck
I would be the biggest hypocrite if i would fuck some left wing goy

>im a 30 year old virgin, and i would fuck every girl out there, because im so desperate
cool story bro

My girlfriend, because she adopts my political views. We both collect rare Hitlers and listen to his speeches.

My wife actually reads books so is more politically informed than all of Sup Forums however she's like the female Ted Kaczynski minus the letter bombs so your mileage may vary on "intelligent ".

2.5 as the third seemed intelligent but a sheep nonetheless, so-

naw dude, it's fine.
I once wanted to see weather this leftie thot was for real, so I red pilled some big politicians, overthrew the government and installed a fascist regime.
guess what, soon enough she was on her knees, begging to suck my huwhite cock while mumbling heil hitler. Obviously I told her I'm not some fucking gay or what faggot. Murdoch Chan is my waifu and I shall fap to her vigin image for the 1000 years my reich shall last!

No

my wife got her political views from her mother who has an extraordinary hate for gays and natives lol

I'm falling a trap again, aren't i?

Is she good at math?

I have a fetish where a woman good at math does math problems. So hot

owners or fathers

Yes.
Her dick was bigger than mine too.

Oh shit, that's not a trap

No, almost every girl my age I've meet has been a leftist/communist supporter/radical feminist and it only gets worse as soon as you get close to a university.

Nikki Haley

When the guy who posts first also says the best thing

Margaret Thatcher

based

I met and dated one about 7 years ago but she flat out told me that it was too hard to grain and express those views and that she didn’t want to be ostracized.

To go against the grain*

What is it stronk independent womyn and wearing slave collars?

This here. Though I get the vibe she's hard bastards parrot sinfulnes some times so maybe first post is valid

Ex gf - Her mum and dad were both scientists.

Right-wing but intelligent too, so she really needed to use her brain for a career.

Finding a girl who is intellectually enjoyable to be around can happen, but they're quirky in other ways, though that could be said for intelligent people in general.

> women can't go deep

HAHAHA...neither can you...in more than one way.

First post, best post. As always. /Thread.

My wife's $130k salary is far from thankless.

Holy shit you live in the sticks.

can confirm

Yes.

I don't consider an interest (in the case of Sup Forums, obsession) with politics to be a sign of intelligence whatsoever.

I am a mycologist and often think of our anthropocentric realities as a Venn diagram. To me, the sphere of politics, especially pundit-tier politics in modern times, is a small bubble vaguely grounded in the natural world.

People can yell and scream about politics but they can't even identify the flora in the place they were born and grew up in. They don't even have and inkling about how plant pathogens, mycotoxins, mycorrhizae etc make severely impact their lives or eve make life possible.They just go about their lives focusing on social inventions of the lowest denominator and think they are truly awake.

>weedcommunist
I chuckled.

That means that you have passively allowed your mother-in-law to impress her views to a degree onto you, so that your wife also holds those opinions.
Your mother-in-law would have gained these views from her husband, or her father.

Nothing... necessarily... wrong with that, though don't be under any stronk wamen delusions.

Views that I agree with, yes, but they usually just echo what men around them are saying. I haven o doubt there are smart women, but I don't think they're built the same biologically. Women are biologically and mentally capable as homemakers and nurturers and men are more capable as deep, philosophical thinkers, children raisers, hunters, gatherers, workers. It doesn't make one better than the other, it just means we have different roles. Women should be happy... traditionalism dictates they get the easier role in life, and leftist feminists love to be lazy. Everybody wins.

Whichever slut I'm fucking at the time

Woah man, that's so deep. It's like we're all just one universe man. And the universe is like, INSIDE us

Blaire White.

But then you repeat yourself

fpbp

margeret sanger

he's not wrong, desu. there are lots of people who yell and bitch about politics that have no idea what they're talking about factually, but still get recognition because they're women who yell and scream.

>not that they shouldnt be allowed to
Nigger, giving women the vote was the biggest mistake of the west

I would say my mother in law gained these views from her father. because her husband doesn't seem to hold any political views or even pay attention to politics for that matter

My little sister, my mother, and my maternal grandmother.

My little sister is full 1488, my mother is a normie tier conservative but fiercely loyal to huwhite men and votes the same as someone 1488 would, and my maternal grandmother thought women deciding political things was stupid.

I have three sisters with retarded political views and my paternal grandmother was a retardedly terrible liberal, so the three females I know are outweighed by commensurately close female relations.

A piece of shit cunt who inherited her views from Marx.

Fpbp

Yeah man. It's just like... Woah ya know? People need to slow down and like, look at trees.

No. They've all be stereotypical "I think what is popular and/or politically correct."
Don't even try arguing with one about it, they just go full cuntface on you, eventually, no matter how polite, calm and rational you are about it.

Well, barely - its like they try to keep up, get some points - but if problems change in society - they barely can adapt.

Aydin seems relatively rational for a woman but even THEN...

/thread

i don't understand why we're acting like hippiecunts when he had a fag flag icon... at the very least joke about sucking cock or something.

>tfw I'm a teacher and all the women of marriageable age are far left liberals

Where do you find conservative girls, lads?

fpbp