Tfw going to snitch on my local drug dealer

>tfw going to snitch on my local drug dealer
What are you doing to make your local area a better place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRYQlsjy4&t=138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>snitching on the warden
let you know how it goes

brb getting some late night fresh air

I hope he finds out and stabs you the fuck face cocksucker. Snitches get stitches. I bet you got bullied in school hahahahaha

Nope. Just tired of seeing lazy faggots making money off of people’s drug addictions instead of be My productive members of society. I’ll post a thread tomorrow with the anonymous tip I will send, just for you, tough guy

We used to have whole threads about ratting out drug dealers and doxing their social media to the police. Good times.

The dealer told on himself if anyone who isn't customer 100% knows hes a dealer.

Just remember kids, these people are dangerous. They got no problem hurting you.
>snitches get stitches

Hope you're not found out

Is that a fucking portrait of Anne Frank tattooed on that nigger's face? wtf I thought I saw the depths of stupidity that niggers could stoop to.

Are you serious? We're not even close to the depths.

The police already know who the drug dealers are. You'd need to give them detailed information to set up a sting or get a warrant.

Customers have big mouths and drug dealers are so obvious nowadays. I can already see it, the cops will start an investigation, get a bunch of evidence on this cocksucker and BAM, 10 years in jail for selling opioids and heroin

If you aren't one of those buyers wanting to be a snitch you have absolutely nothing to offer the police.

Is that fucking Anne Frank? Hahahaha.

w8 a min is that Anne fucking frank tatooes on that niggers cheek? The absolute madman

Dealing drugs is a victimless crime police should spend their time going after violent criminals.

but why? are you a communist? drug dealing is just another arm of free market capitalism, it's just being regulated by an over zealous government who would rather own the means of production than leave intelligent people to make their own decisions.

>TFW you realize the cops are all aware and he pays them off
>TFW you realize the cops won't do shit
>TFW you realize he can find out who you are
>TFW you realize you just fucked yourself up

I don't know man, raping a crocodile to cure erectile dysfunction is pretty fucking stupid and I thought that it was pretty much the bottom, I mean, what could be stupider? Then I saw a nigger with a Anne Frank tat on his fucking face. I consider myself a fairly creative man and I'm wracking my brain right now trying to come up with something stupider but I'm stumped godammit

>Work with nigger who is pretty cool but pretty thug
>him and his uncle smoke me out after work and sell me weed
>we all live in same apartment complex because it's small ass town
>Hanging out at friends place smoking weed when his obese wigger roommate invites his buddy over to smoke with us
>wigger shows up and starts hitting our shit
>brags about how he has an ounce that he jacked off some black kid
>waves ounce around but doesn't smoke us out and continues to smoke our shit
>even obese wigger is getting mad
>wigger leaves
>next day at work talking to nigger coworker about pussy since that's all he talks about
>ask if he can sell me weed
>says he can't because his little brother got robbed with his shit yesterday
>tell him that this wigger I know was bragging about stealing an ounce from a little nigger and was waving it around
>Nigger says he will give me free weed from his personal stash if I give him details
>Fuck it why not, tell him everything
>get 8 grams and a pack of cigarettes free for snitching
>not sure what's going to happen next

I hope the nigger kills the wigger so I can snitch on the nigger to crime stoppers and get a big ass reward. two birds one stone.

drugs,degeneracy and firearms are a good combination

would be surprised if they should themselves while doing degenerate stuff

I am perplexed by negros at times

Most drug dealers are violent, and drug dealers if in a gang will have several soldiers watching the block.

>tired of seeing lazy faggots making money off of people’s drug addictions

After you rat him out, take over his business.
Then you could be that faggot making money.

You should have done that already OP.

I already got most of the druggies in my school town arrested. I report every single DUDE WEED stoner retard smoking pot in their dad's car I see.

Local police gave me a badge of merit for my service. It was made of paper but I got it laminated and hung it on my wall. :^)

Lmao don't snitch out the Nogs you fag

LOL THATS SO COOL youll never see a vagina or find happiness and you will die alone unfulfilled.

>consuming this much soy and tap water

holy shit I can only imagine what kind of creature is behind this post.

Like how did the tattoo artist manage to bring himself to tattoo a portrait of Anne Frank on a niggers face? My sides just teleported to another dimension and I can't stop laughing, how the fuck did that guy manage to complete the tattoo? I wouldn't be able to hold the tat gun straight or stop wildly laughing

This isn't even snitching. This a good deed for the community

>Snitch on a wigger to trigger a nigger

Sounds like a Dr. Seuss book

Stay mad degenerate

>t. homo

>snitches get stitches
Unless Op gets a gun.

Why would I give a fuck? You won't catch me doing anything. Doesn't change the fact that what I said is factual. Sorry dear, you tried.

You're the fucking problem you race traitor piece of shit. I hope you get your motherfucking teeth knocked out you nigger cock sucking faggot

>not allowing the free trade of goods
Off yourself commie

Writing racist rants in the comment sections of local news websites.

Honestly that is actually pretty based keep up the good work bro
I’m not looking for a badge or any reward I’m just trying to get these scumbags off the street and in jail

Thats Anne Frank lmao

>Snitching
>Not even doing it for a plea bargain
>Just fucking his life up because I can
You're a real slimy piece of shit, user. I hope you get stabbed in the neck.

>t. skinny bitchboy

I'm so embarrassed for you. If you only knew the amount of faggotry that spews out of you. If you could see what we see, you'd understand why you're a virgin. Stop being petty, man up. Stop playing grown up taddle tale so you can get a fake paper badge (literally a gold star, you are autistic). Worry about yourself, go have kids.

only snitch on niggers. Also, email gas stations and other stores complaining about the niggers that work there after you notice their name or just include the specific time. I've gotten dozens of niggers fired.

still haven't heard of Xan Frank, the new hottest music producer?

>He doesn’t know that pic related is a producer for lil xan
His name is xan frank he is apart of the “xanarchy” rap collective

wiggers revoke their whiteness once they become wiggers, same goes for trannies

>t. nog

Found you guys.

"im in the explorer program, im practially a cop"

no one gives a shit

no they don't, maybe its just a phase. niggers should be robbed and killed by white men, and if you chose the side of the niggers you get the rope or worse

He's the biggest retard I've ever seen in my life, but thanks for the laughs xan frank I haven't laughed this hard for a long time

oh shit you posted a picture of a nerdy white guy. now i guess your nigger behavior is acceptable.

*Squiky noise*
I put it on my wall

Someone will always deal drugs, as most of them are a natural human right. I hope you are snitching on a scumbag and not a bro.

Look at how the Japanese treat Yakuza. We need an American Mafia

No, I just posted what these guys look like, and it's hilarious. You look like that to, it's ok, we know already.

What's better? Snitching on shitkicker drug dealers or beating the shit out of them and robbing them?

I've met a few dealers and they're all soft as shit.

I think you're missing a greater opportunity, OP.

>implying I want to get stabbed or shot by a nigger

Druggies like you should be killed, honestly.

You are doing God's work. Best of all is how many druggies are triggered by it.

Faggot

Nah, just gotta spread the word for people to be more careful. Thanks guys.

Stay safe user. You are making the world a better place.

i only snitch on weed dealers and thiefs. been doing it for years, sometimes the cops give me a bit of cash for my troubles.

Plant hemp in the yard, massive about of low THC hemp because it fucks up high THC marijuana.

>Maybe it's just a phase
It's treason regardless.

kids are easily impressionable and can change. I was the most anti-racist person you would ever meet until I encountered blacks and jews irl. now I'm hardcore GTK-RWN

Wow!
I always wanted to do something like this as well.

I tried to join the RCMP but was denied due to my crippling autism.

But I do host the monthly block watch meeting in my suite at my mothers house.

Keep up the good work :^)

ITT: Pussies who don't have the will to act

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRYQlsjy4&t=138

spotted the nigger.

>paying off cops with weed money

You're never amounting to anything in your life. Your parents would be disappointed In you

Druggies are SEETHING

People should be able to put whatever they want in there bodies it’s theyre choice

Wagecuck is just butthurt someone else beat the system

>lazy faggots making money off of people’s drug addictions
Are you pretending to be retarded or you do have that fucking piss poor an understanding of basic economics? Because another will take his place. And another. And another. And another. You know why? Because where there is demand there will always eventually be supply. Keep cutting off the lizards tail rather than it’s head, numbnuts

Are you Chopper? How is the beer business now?

I call DCFS on degenerate parents

As a police officer, chances are they already know and don’t give a shit. Unless you’ve got some hard evidence to justify application for a warrant, you may aswell not bother

>What are you doing to make your local area a better place?

I've decided to buy all my local drug dealers out of drugs and do them myself to keep my community safe.

Am I doing it right bros?

>implying american cops are worthless pussy cock sucking faggots like British bitch boy cops

He's a retarded fucking nigger

I think to myself, well how/why in the fuck would a nigger want a tattoo of Anne Frank on his out of all things??? And then I realize. Oh wait. The nigger doesn't care.

Someone post the webm of the British female cop getting humped by a nigger

Found the redditfag