twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Building army with broomsticks?

Just no.

>She

Fuck off Kraut

>Replace one dike with another.
The absolute state of Germany

>naturlich

Lol, yeah, if you want to screw what's left of germany's street cred, which is at all time low since WW2.

Zensursula von der Leine?!

Fuck no, she even has a nickname based on censorship.
She would do even more "feelings" based censorship than Merkel.

No with tanks, guns, helis and uboats.

Each year the defense budget grows 7 to 8 percent. Germany is the only major country worldwide which is increasing its active troop count.

>Germany is expanding its tank forces by 40 percent

Am I supposed to be impressed or something?

Guard the tanks well.

Where are the strong, young, energetic Chancellors? Why can't Germany be a little bit more like Austria?

When the French Elections happened, I was convinced Le Pen was better than Macron, but I was still unsure about supporting a woman. Now, I don't think I will ever vote for a woman except in the worst of circumstances. I think I would rather vote for a Bill Clinton than a Sarah Palin. Basically find a better candidate.

Get on our level krauts. You are supposed to be the people with cool tanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=py1P2vVfnl8

You guys really like being ruled by women don't you? are most of your cops women too like Sweden? respect to her for having 7 kids though.

Oh yeah. That's an improvement.
/s

Why do Europeans insist on voting for weak leftist leaders?

She can't be worse than literally communist educated Merkel, right?

that looks like a piece of shit but thanks for finally giving us the Alpha Romeo of tanks

Merkel will be tried with treason within the next ten years. Digits confirm.

She should be hung in the center of Berlin for passerbys to spit on.

in a just and honorable world user. we can dream

How can Russia afford such a giant military when it's only got a GDP of about 1 trillion?

>looks like a piece of shit

say the 52% country who created this perfection

>Portugal has more tanks than France almost as many as the UK
>Greece has more tanks than France,Italy Germany, and the UK combined

Whats with that map it it really true?

40 percent of nothing is still nothing.

>pew pew

Looks like something from a nip video game. What's the point of the sloping armour on the barrel?

at least she has children maybe she doesn't want them to get raped?

why do you faggots keep putting women in charge? fucking half your problems right there

>one tank is from 2016
>one tank is from the 1930's
>comparing the two

What does he mean by this?

an RPG would dink off that ball of perfection while your tank would get a new blowhole

>Germany is so cucked they only look at women to command them.
The absolute state of Germany.
>tfw even AfD cucks look for a woman to lead them.

>Leo2
Meh

it is a stealth tank. yes, that is a priority to the polish military

Their equipment is 40-50 years (and several generations) old. Tanks are also increasingly redundant in the age of drones and hackers.

Number of tanks doesn't really matter since it's quality that's important. For example Germany could blow through your country almost as easily as they did in 1939, polebro

Stop posting this germcuck

Why do hillary Merkel and this new bitch all have the same haircut? I bet some marketing psychology type guy told them they look smarter or some shit. They should try to look feminine, it might help. Not that old women with thinning hair look good with it long, but anyways

Oh Poland...
That's adorable. It's the thinking of a 7 year old.

When i travelled around the ex-DDR (Merkel's from there) it was full of ugly dykes. In Bavaria you could at least find a good looking native girl from time to time. Is it genetics?

>>Germany is expanding its tank forces by 40 percent
>Am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I really don't think that the existential threat facing Germany has anything to do with inadequate military hardware. The enemy isn't a foreign military. It's domestic demographics.

Jew leader is next. BASED.

Digits confirm.

The quality of training of soldiers and their morale is important.

(((IDF))) exceeded based Hezbollah logistically, but their soldiers were absolutely not ready for battle.
Based Hezbollah defeated (((Israel))).

>building up the German army massively
What? how exacly? Any source that would back your words up? Are you talking about this f-35 planes?

uboats... i thaught every single one is broken
augengeradeaus.net/2017/10/kein-einziges-deutsches-u-boot-faehrt-mehr/

>replace one woman leader with another

Holy shit! It's Battle Zone!
>skkkt. FLITHY AMERICANS

This. German military readiness is irrelevant when they invite in the barbarian horde to replace them because they can’t stomach the idea of having children.

>Uschi

Exchanging one spineless meme chancelor with another. No, user, just fucking no.

such a Europhile that she decided to match the teeth of your average Yuropoor

You're welcome for our help.
I wouldn't really shit talked it, we gathered some Polish engineers and co-designed these with the Polish. We design the tank, they learn how to design tanks, both of us get the license, but get Poland to do all the nasty tedious production and... paying for tanks.

Its proxy funding the Poles to be able to wage a defensive war autonomously against the Russians.

Our logistics capabilities are an international joke. In Iraq the British military had all the equipment needed... in the UK, but we didn't have the logistics to move it over to Iraq and Afghanistan, hence troops getting killed because of no body armour.

why don't we stop giving women a chance at running something?

The Slav rape got into their genetic memory and turned them dyke

Finrand stronk!

It is a sobering thought to remember that any problem involving the German military can be solved with a single call to the royal navy

kys

Why don't you elect a dude and at least have a chance to save yourself

You must be joking. We lack the ships to sufficiently protect a single aircraft carrier. Our navy is a disgrace. The only 2 regions we excel at in regards to our navy is missile defense(because Exocet missiles traumatized our military), and weirdly enough Submarine warfare.

It would be rather amusing to cut off German supplies using Submarines I grant you, but considering our former capacities, its pathetic.

Less corruption than western nations

>b-but that's ridiculous, the media always tells me russia is a hyper corrupt oligarchic state
Yeah it is, and western nations are even worse by an order of magnitude.

Oh good, it's better that it's our fault because I didn't want to talk too much shit about Poland anyway. The fact that it's a British abortion makes it all the more pathetic and hilarious.

It looks silly. The idea of a stealth tank is retarded. We have radars, drones, and satellites that can detect a bumblebee's fart, but apparently a jagged 30 ton metal beast screaming towards you at 90 miles an hour is being designed to keep a low profile... It's exactly the kind of thing that the British military would do.

Oh well, they'll probably be mothballed within half an hour of leaving the factory gate anyway.

Don't forget that UK is a sea power, it don't need ground army. Poland on the other hand is exacly the opposit. Baltic Sea is locked from the military point of view. no ship will swim there when the war starts. We need thousands of tanks and artillery to fight russians on european plain.

The bad news is that USA also has shit ground army and they are using airplanes as their "artillery" but this works only in africa etc. In war in Ukraine no airplane was capable of flying because it would be shoot down immediately.
Therefore USA can't help us much as well ==> We need massive military build up

>Baiting leftypol tier OP
>absolute bullshit content and claim
>Everyone only reads the headline
>Average American: HURR DURR Y U KEK GRMONY
The absolute state of halfers

That's an ammo explosion.

See the front left part of the tank hull? That's where the extra ammo is stored. IIRC up to 14 rounds. It's right next to the driver's feet and only accessible from outside the tank. It's obvious that the ammo store detonated.

Probably one of the stupidest design choices I've ever seen in a tank. Almost as bad as the russian carousels.

Oh yeah, I forgot le broomstick Pole.

Just saying: if you post this crap, it makes you a queer, not "based". But then again using LE BASED xD Also makes you nothing but a halfer

RULE BRITANNIA

Is she one of the models off the HRC clone line?

>building German army massively
Aryan blood harvest when?

Russia has only 450 tanks comparable to the Leopard 2A7 (the T-14 and T-90). In total it has 2500 active tanks, not 15,000. Those are “in reserve” as in 1950s museum pieces rosting away in Siberia. And of the 2500 active ones, 2000 are museum pieces too, which America liked without a single loss in Iraq.

Get your facts straight.

Thet have the old Leo 2s and used them as cheap artillery. The anti tank missiles ISIS used at close range can kill every single tank from the side except the absolute latest models.

>a single call to the royal navy

You couldn’t even evacuate your Brussels MEPs from Dunkirk with your current Navy, Nigel.

Post proof to any of the shit you're spouting.

You couldn't even let your girlfriend walk to the nearest store without her getting raped, Hans.

>uboats... i thaught every single one is broken

2 of the 6 are being upgraded because we have so much money and 2 are in repairs and 2 are undergoing trials after upgrades right now.

What's her name?

Why are Poles so belligerent? What gives?

Getting a meme chancellor in office in Austria won’t help Austrians.

Yeah, but our navy has nuclear weapons.

Centuries of living next to the eternal kraut, the destroyer of Europe.

Nice job on the meme Pajeet. You're getting somewhere.

Don't worry polen, I like your new tank :3

>trusting a woman to lead anything

sounds like a battle mechanics nightmare. how does it perform in the field?

Holy shit, so pajeet finally poo in loo?

Uschi

What does fucking Poland even needs a tank for?
Is the bathroom cleaning industry that dangerous?

Fuck no, no one wants that. By the way, VdL was one of the first to propose mass immigration (!)

>ANOTHER woman
Just fuck off germany, just fuck off

tanks are perfect for war on european plain. We know that inevitable russian invasion is about to come so we need to prepare.

that pic is remarkable progress

Fuck off, Von der Leyen is a useless globalist cunt.

I like it!
t. pic related

Jerking off to Russia stronk meme again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Russian_Ground_Forces

Russia actual tank force is 650 and that's counting the 200 T-90 currently being upgraded

best faction

We bought the HMS Ocean from you last month.

See While I completely agree that we do not need to be a land power, our navy, the important thing to our national defense is a disgrace.

A lot of shit gets talked about the US army, but largely that is because they have tones of rules of engagement loaded onto them. The US deals in Quantity, not Quality, and they have such a Quantity that they could destroy any national in a conventional war with only a proportion of their army.

Holding the land... now... that's a different problem. Not killing civilians is also highly bothersome to them.

Take away these 2 parameters and the US would be able to advance through pretty much any country at break neck speed, while enduring continual front line fuck ups, that while would stop a normal army in its tracks the US would simply have further forces pushing at the same time. Losses wouldn't be pretty, but oh well. In a Geo-Political terms, they are mostly the poor, and the US ain't running out of them any time soon.

Trident isn't a conventional naval asset. Its job is to sit prim and proper, as a deterrent, not get involved in engagements. If we ever had to use those things, then the world is dead anyway.

Now that's a fine looking tank, friend

Much better!

Mate the Armour on the M4 Sherman was notoriously shit, Shit even the early varients of the panzerfaust could punch a hole straight through it

>be a stupid cunt
>doesnt know that rifles get warm when you shoot them alot
>doesnt know that metal moves if its getting hot
>think this is a mistakes and creates a scandal out of it

fuck women - cunts are too stupid for literally everything

Another girl
Lol
By europhile does that mean she loves the European people or the kikes who run the unelected EU govt?