Give me your soul

Give me your soul

I'll give only 56%

Ay Dios mio, es la pinche creatura californiana que todo lo destruye! Ámonos pues!

Jokes on you, I have no soul.

already sold

luz extinguido pleae, give me white genes i beg you.

>Give me your soul
Nah.

Americans are superior.
We are a mix of the smartest Brits, the best looking German's, the warmest hearted Poles and a smidgen of tough Italiano's.

We built the modern world.
We rebuilt Europe by hand after WW2
Everything in Europe is literally built from American money and people

We invented

electricity
automobiles
planes
internet
television
computers
lightbulbs
refrigerators

almost all modern technology was invented by Americans
you'd be pooping in buckets if not for us

Yes alot of Mexicans moved into Cali and along other parts of the South Western border states but that doesn't mean European Americans all magically morphed into some sort of monster... do you understand how ridiculous that is?

Do not hate on us super Europeans we Europeans must all stay together.
Are London Whites all abominations now also...? should we pretend? Sweden? Germany? Grow up punks.
We are all suffering from the same disease but do not make light of the greatness of the Europeans from America who built this modern world and everything in it. Do not make light of the freedoms we once enjoyed which you and your Monarchies never came close to, you never had our freedom.

Just you wait, Muhammad.

Germans are not exactly known for being good looking.

Are monstruos the new Pepe?

a abominação...

I heard it's always dark in the USA. An lightless land habitated by abyssal humanoids who spread their poison all around the world through their jewish overlords. It's really scary. Like a Lovecraft story.

you can have the 44% i don't want, but only if your mother dies in her sleep tonight because you read this

I wish it was like that

Come and take it you little bitch

diabolus quinquesex nigreos

La abominacion...

>some day you will be as shitskin as me!

I have no soul.