Read this. Now

Read this. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tavaana.org/sites/default/files/Ellul_Jacques_-_Propaganda.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjiq9HLzL7YAhXCkeAKHaI-CdgQFgg0MAA&usg=AOvVaw0flr6otRkvGAc0yvsOa7ub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would I read a tutorial on how to be a whiney cunt who everyone hates?

>Now.
>no link
Get fucked m8

man i would love to get fucked

This is for commies, fuck this shit, I will keep on with the fashy literature, thank you.

>chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf
Lazy fuck.

Read the 48 laws of Power, the Prince, the Art of War. Much better than this piece of shit kike book.

How about I'll sum it up instead?

>The best way to get power is to be subversive

There, saved everyone a few hours.

I already have. I did like a year or two ago, when I hadn't dropped Sargon for being a controlled opposition commie faggot and he made a video about it.

My advice: yes, read it. Understand what they're doing. But don't fight fire with fire. Be better than them. Don't step down to their level.

libgen fgt

where the hell am i going to get a submarine at this ungodly hour of the day

It's good to know the motivation of your enemies

>yes goys don't use effective tactics and weapons that your enemies use, this makes you literally identical to them, just play nice and nobel and don't forget to follow all these rules and moral codes in this jewish book of fairy tales here, he he

This book is required reading for anybody who wants to get to the source of leftist divide and conquer, disinformation tactics.

I don't need an instruction how to gas kikes, but thanks OP

>My advice: yes, read it. Understand what they're doing. But don't fight fire with fire. Be better than them. Don't step down to their level.
>if you kill your enemies they win
This is exactly how you fight m8. Everyone from Caesar to Hitler to Trump has used underhanded manipulative techniques to gain power.

Fucking hell, didn't Goebbels accuse a judge of antisemitism to get his charges dropped?

This guy is going to hell

We already have. And we do it better.

>act like a kike unsing the technique the kikes wrote instead
Go and be a degenerate like them then. Go fart on their rallies and concerts or whatever, like those animals did as detailed in the book. Fucking christ.

Or simply let these techniques be known for the disgusting thing, the kikery, they are.

>Or simply let these techniques be known for the disgusting thing, the kikery, they are.
When has that ever worked? Do you think you're the first person in like 3000 years that's aware of underhanded techniques?

This is how an infant thinks. You use all tools available to gain power and then you use that power for whatever purpose you want.

Don't equate political life to civic life. That's your problem.

I've been meaning to read this. The fact he dedicated it to Satan puts me off a little bit though.

Then, again, please, feel free to go act like them. Go be a degenerate like them. Go be immoral like them. Go become one of them.

If you think it's moral to let the kikes use all tools available to them to destroy muh huwhite Evropa and be a good little nice cuck, then your moral system is inferior.

He's being an edgy Jew. He was pals with LaVey (Howard Stanton Levey) I think.

Test

Hello faggot.
Still enjoying shit-tier political theory I see.

You don't let them use said tools. That doesn't mean you have to use them yourself. The opposite, actually.

The way to fight their use of such tools is information. Study their tools, but don't use them. And when you see them using them, confront them about it. Make as many people as possible know of them.

And by the way, that user who said you should read Sun Tzu and Machiavelli instead was right. Alinsky was all about destruction of culture in order to implant a different one (aka applied marxism), while Sun Tzu and Machiavelli were all about knowing both your enemies' and your own strengths and weaknesses, building trust from your subjects and allies, and most importantly, being - literally - conservative in order to maintain your culture.

> Guatemala
> a filthy Sambo bitches about muh evil Jews

I was the user that said you should read Sun Tzu and Machiavelli.

You're confusing the tools with the goals. Every major power shift is about 'destroying culture and in order to implant a different one'.

My goals are to destroy this degenerate culture and replace it with a better one. If this is not your goal, then you are part of the problem of modernity.

> destroy this degenerate culture and replace it with a better one
Fortunately, you altfarts have no chance and only thing you can do to in is to whine in Fartchan. You won't ever take over, you schmuks

They said the same shit in Weimar Germany. Get fucked, sandnigger.

lmao lurkmoar goatfucking newfaggot

>I was the user that said you should read Sun Tzu and Machiavelli
Welp. So you were. Then that makes you fucking retarded.

The techniques espoused by Sun Tzu and Machiavelli (who was pretty much just paraphrasing Sun Tzu) and those espoused by Alinsky, other than a few maxims on trickery, are opposites.

Sun Tzu/Machiavelli urge you to know your opponent in and out. Alinsky tells you not to care - critical theory is agnostic. As long as you bitch and whine and riot you're in the right when it comes to Alinsky. And while Sun Tzu/Machiavelli recommend being a moral ruler who can be trusted by his allies and subjects even if (or, more like, hopefully) you're secretly cunning, Alinsky doesn't botter with that either - your reputation in particular, to Alinsky, doesn't matter. You can be separated from your cause, so according to Alinsky, it doesn't matter how much you soil yourself.

Sun Tzu and Machiavelli, thus, advocate for conservatism. Keeping appearances. Behaving appropriately. Maintaining your culture. Studying your enemy in order to counter him. Alinsky, on the other hand, advocates for liberalism. For degenerancy. For inappropriate behavior as a tool to silence your enemy. For a destruction of the host culture in order to inject a new one. For ignoring your enemy and focusing on whining.

So again, if you want to be an animal and behave like Alinsky dictates, feel free, but you're filthy.

I hate both kikes and sandniggers like you, Achmed. Istishhad yourself.

I am a Russian tourist in Urinated Apemirats. And I really hate altfarts. But knowing that you have no chance really makes me happier

He's basically the living embodiment of hell.

>slav
>calling anyone else filthy
Don't you have three liters of cheap vodka to drink before collapsing in front of some curb? Get to it already.

Fuck you shitskin

>slavs
>white

I don't view him as literally Satanic, but that preface horrifies me, and reveals a lot more about the leftwing mind than I think Alinsky intended. They would (figuratively speaking) rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Read this book. Jacques Ellul "Propaganda"
Free pdf here:
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tavaana.org/sites/default/files/Ellul_Jacques_-_Propaganda.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjiq9HLzL7YAhXCkeAKHaI-CdgQFgg0MAA&usg=AOvVaw0flr6otRkvGAc0yvsOa7ub

Slavs, Northern Slavs in particular are literally whiter than anyone in Europe besides Scandinavians. Look up the Corded Ware people.

> reveals a lot more about the leftwing
Read Pan-Europa Coudenhove-Kalergi in this case

> Guateniggers
> human

no

Bump

hahaha

samefag

Lol your supposed to build the strongest argument your opponent has and counter it that way you're not caught with your pants down in a debate like a fag

See this makes me think that you've never read any of those works. Alinsky says to use your enemy's strengths against him. He doesn't say 'it doesn't matter how much you soil yourself', you're talking shit. He's applying all the laws that Sun Tzu and Machiavelli established, but it's his cause that bothers you.

Machiavelli was ok with genocide, lying and tricking your opponents, Sun Tzu was alright with spying on your enemies (which is not an honorable way to wage war) and deceiving them, but when Alinsky organizes race riots in Chicago - that's too far.

You're being a dense motherfucker. I'm not saying agree with the kike's ideology, I'm saying that his ideas can be applied to serve your political agenda. Making your opponent live up to their standards is a technique that the right/anti-left has been doing since GG. It's pretty much how Sargon got a career.

No need. Sup Forums has been using Alinsky's tactics for years and with more success than any left winger.

Is that much different from Bernays' "Propaganda"?

You know that Robert Greene is a jew too, right?

I do, but his book is much much better.