We won, deal with it

We won deal with it. The future is cashless. Just wait till the next big crisis created by (((us))).

Crypto-cucks BTFO. Conspiratards BTFO, GOLDBUGS BTFO. Sup Forums Beaten beyond recovery.

We won deal with it. The future is cashless.

Pic related is the mark of the beast. Accept it or die.

>implying ripple isn't a scam for the banks to suck BTC out of retards

>suck BTC
why would they need this shitcoin for? BTC is meme.

>suck BTC out of retards

>only a few actually thousand hold 80% of all BTC
>t-they suck out the BTCs

yeah indeed they suck out BTC from people who got next to no BTC to begin with.

Really ripple? The only reason it was extensively used is because it had about the same exchange rate as ¥ to $. It's got no more than a crypto Currency aspect to it, not even any working smart contracts. I would place my bets on QTUM.

Fuck off shill. Ripple kills the Jew

>the future is cashless
>posts a centralized currency, easily censorable, easily corruptible

Ripple is the Jew

This

>tfw I made $800 off ripple yesterday
Stay mad fags. Ripple is doomed ultimately but I'm going to make quite the pretty penny off of it first

>Ripple kills the Jew
Ripple is the Bank. KYS Goyim.

>Ripple is doomed
How does it feel to be brainlet? After the big meltdown only ripple will be spared.

I guess you have no idea what brand awareness is. you don't think they are going to sell when it reaches it's apex it's about stability bro!

>smart contracts
biggest meme ever.

It's doomed because ripple is a nonfree coin. It's designed to operate in the current financial transactions market, which is directly threatened not by any one particular crypto currency, but by the very concept if crypto currencies and the fact that a massive amount of people are interested in a taxless, anonymous, and decentralized currency system. Ripple is great for like the next 10, maybe 15 years.

Have fun not being able to do anything with your shitcoins. But in the meantime I'm doing the same as

Op I'm confused do you not see the 666 in this logo? Cmon man cube of Saturn all that other satanic shit

I can tell why you Jews hate smart contacts
There is no way to fuck over the goyim

>But in the meantime I'm doing the same as

>smart contacts
and smart TVs are retarded and DOA. we have courts for a reason.

>not see the 666 in this logo?
where is it??!?!?