Standing is not humane

Standing for 8 hours isn't humane. I don't think humans were meant to stand that long. Should jobs where you stand give you 10 minute breaks per hour to sit? How should the rules change?

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humans were literally built to stand that long, you stupid Canadian faggot.

my snow nigga, sounds like a moose pissed on your pancakes. be more active, standing is what you were meant to do

Literally the opposite.

It's actually less healthy for humans to sit around all day. We were meant to walk around, kill deer and fuck bitches, not this "write up a quarterly report" shit.

Suck it up soyboy

I like how everyone disagreeing is most likely a NEET/high school american kid who haven't worked a single day in their life

There is a difference between standing still and moving

Standing in a single spot without being active like a cashier would blow. I'm standing and moving for most of the day because I work in a lab and I couldn't take being at a sedentary desk job, it'd be torture.

Also it's good because even though I work in a small building about the size of a large house I manage to walk 4 miles in a single shift just going from instrument to instrument.

Get off your ass Leaf

I stand for about 10 hours a day. I will fully admit that it takes some time to get used to but once you do you don't even really notice it anymore, kind of like wearing earplugs

Slave
Bitch

Both are bad. For most of history people worked 4 hours a day. Even serfs only worked 5 hours a day or so.
Doesn't really matter what you do, standing, walking, running, wrestling - past 5 hours a day you destroy your body and no amount of food and sleep can allow you to recover.

Cuck

Americans showing again how they are the perfect zioslaves.
Never fails in these threads.

It's terrible. And probably harder for me cause I'm tall and everything is built for manlets, meaning I have to put extra strain on my lower back.
Work in large construction projects which requires walking probably 10 miles a day. It's preferable by far, even though it's hard on the feet.

Standing is a lot worse than running/walking for the same length of time. Blood backflow causes damage to vein valves in the lower limbs. Doing this daily for years = enjoy your varicose veins + associated complications.

How about an Orgy Break Room ? This is obviously a good idea, as an orgy can serve as a break, exercise, as well a way for team building

Your ancestors are having a fat giggle right now mate

If your job involves this, you really should raise this with your employer and highlight what they are putting you at risk of.

Eg: If you are taking orders at KFC, no reason things cant be rearranged so that youre sitting on a tall chair while you do this.

Have you thought about not being a wage slave? Your job is shit and society doesn't need you or need your construction bull shit. They will just rip down the projects you work on in 100 years or less. You don't even get credit for anything you do. Sodoku may be the best option here.

Standing sucks. Deal with it and use the misery after work as a motivator to find a career instead of showing up and expecting handouts for the benefit of your ugly face.

Wheres a source for serfs working 5 hours a day?

Get a real job then you cucks

cashiers at fast food places are required to do more than transactions. this is a piece that the general public doesn't realize and many people in these jobs are looked down upon despite having to work physically harder than a lot of people at work. you have a timer that starts when a car pulls up to the speaker. if customers aren't getting out of the drive thru within like 7 minutes, employers get pissed. you have to take orders, bag the food, make the drinks, and make change while a different customer pulls up and starts mumbling thru the speaker.

so, no, they would not give you a chair.

-t. ex-jack in the box cashier

>leg press 300kg
>humans can't stand for 8hrs

maybe with your bitch legs

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html

>lifting and standing still are the same thing