G L O B A L W A R M I N G

Just 20 years ago they said my kids wouldn't know what snow is. Well guess what it's snowing in South Carolina. Is global warming bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cci-reanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#t2anom
rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/373/2045/20140170
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/1/014005
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0259.1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They called it global warming, then they changed it to global cooling, now it's "climate change" because it keeps fluctuating with the tilt of the earth's axis...

Global Warming is purely monetary, that is all.

So it's bullshit.

The average temperature is rising. It's not about whether or not it's happening or whether or not it's man-made. It's about whether or not you're for climate changes. Think about it, the countries that will be the most affected by it are third world countries, by the time it hits, the pendulum would have swung back to right-wing anti-immigration policies, which means these cunts will be stuck in their shithole. Denying all of this makes you a faggot, as it prevents you to take further actions as you deny the consequences of such actions. Honestly, right now I am leaving my three cars running 24/7 and I have been for a few months now: fuck the island people.

this

Winters will be colder but shorter, and overall temperature will be lower then previous winters
Summers will be longer and warmer

Didn't you notice how long summer weather lasted this year?

But where are the proofs. It's snowing. Global warming scientists literally said just 20 years ago that snow would be a thing of the past in a few years. Why are the always, without exception, BTFO by reality

hippies protesting in front of power plants said that
we have new and better data now

Look outside, kek. You're either missing the point on purpose or you're retarded
>But some obscure scientist said we'd have wings by now
Idgaf what bullshit you swallow, faggot. Also, people make mistakes. Anyway, want a trip in one of my cars? I swear I won't shove a potato in the exhaust, worthless piece of shit

I think we as people play a part, at the same time weather seems kind of arbitrary considering ice ages came and went before us. You could even argue that certain places in the world are still under an "ice age". People just need to be less wasteful and less destructive and we will be just fine.

This

Kys

meant to quote

You are experiencing weather. Weather and climate are not the same thing. Read a fucking book.

>Get verbally btfo like the dog he is
>Can't comeback from it
>kys
Kek, you sound like a defeated man, please don't sudoku your life away, we still need you: who are we going to bully once you're gone?

yes

snow pics pls

Nigga, it's snowin in Florida

I live in fucking Key Largo and it's 47 degrees.

Send help, most people here dont even own winter gear, the parrot-heads are freezing to death.

t. fishface moron

The climate has changed, that's for sure.
Where I live, the winters have gotten much much milder. It almost never snows anymore, and when it does, it only lasts for a week or two then it melts.
Summers are about the same as always, only we have more rain.

climate change cant be true because its cold where i am is like saying "the titanic can't be sinking, my end just rose 200 feet". Climate change is in fact real, but places fluctuate in temperatures.

>2017, 2016 and 2015 had the highest average temperatures ever recorded
yes global warming is total bullshit

Here in Moscow we are experiencing something like late spring weather, with temperatures breaking 140 years records.
But hey, Burger got some snow on his porch, that means rest of the world is wrong.

>people take either of the sides of this debate
>none of them post any actual proof

This happens not only in every thread but in almost all discussions on the internet and I can only wonder why, since both sides seem to do a very poor job of actually presenting their arguments.

3 years is a rather small sample size. For how long these temperatures have been recorded? What is the methodology for these records? Has this methodology ever changed? And finally, does these temperatures actually mean anything and if they do - why and how do we know it's true?

Spin the wheel for the new year, boys.

Not really bullshit as a whole but the reasons and predictions are sketchy at best.

Meanwhile, three months ago...

How can human beans change the climate?
All the co2 in the air might increase the temperature but in time it will be absorbed back into the earth. The climate will return to normal.

The argument is whether it is man man or not.

I highly doubt we are impacting the climates temperature like these liberals want you to think.

Spot the retards.
It IS global warming. Global warming metls the polar ice caps, which then drift towards civilization. They begin to cool the oceans near the equator and in turn the global temperature drops

And 10 or 20 years before that they claimed we were on the brink of an ice age and yet forecasters still don't have accuracy beyond 3 days or so.

Yes, CO2 will eventually dissipate, just like you can raze the entire Brazilian rainforest and eventually it'll grow back. But the time it'll take for this to happen is long enough that in the meantime things could get uncomfortable.

Same here. It's +2 now and it's the warmest winter I remember. Winter has shrunken from 6 months to 1 in my lifetime (1982-now).

Global cucking is what we should worry about.
Just 20 years ago they said my kids wouldn't know what BBC is. Well guess what my wifes sons mother is getting blacked atm

The apocalyptic global warming religion of Al "I used to be the next president of the United States of America" Gore is BS. Climate change with warm periods and cold periods has always existed.

Doesn't the Earth cycle through various climates, going from cold Ice Age temperatures to hot and humid shit like during the dinosaur times? And currently we're on the ass-end temperate side of an Ice Age, heading into a warm period.
I don't disagree with Global Warming, I just think we're accelerating rather than causing the Warming.

The temperature of earth is actually COOLING you stupid fucking eco nigger. Stop listening to DiCaprio. Fag

the sun controls the weather..end of story

>but muh global warming!
>a 68 year old heat record was broken! Proof!!

Nigger explain why it was that hot 68 years ago then! You can’t.

>long summer

Longer growing seasons confirmed?

But how could global temperature rise and still allow for the coldest temperatures since records began?

And I just think you’re a fucking brainwashed idiot. And there’s a lot more proof of my theory than yours.

((( sun )))

being this naive.

>But how could global temperature rise and still allow for the coldest temperatures since records began?

Precisely why they changed it to “climate change”. Because global warming was bullshit. “Climate change” can never be refuted because the climate literally fucking changes. It’s all a bullshit scam.

Don’t forget to burn tires too.

This is a bait thread but the actual reason why the US is so cold right now is related to global warming. When the arctic warms, the jet stream starts to meander (the normal path of the jet stream is kept in place by the temperature gradient on either side). This leads to pockets of warmth pushing up into the arctic from northern continents, and pockets of cold pushing down from the arctic.

This phenomenon is happening in both ways worldwide right now. It's a shame US news outlets only focus on US weather, because the lose the whole picture.

The top pic in pic related is the current 2m temperature. You can clearly see the cold pushing down into the US, while Russia remains warm. The bottom pic is temperature anomaly relative to data from 1979-2000. You can see north America and Greenland are colder than normal, while the arctic itself and especially Russia are way warmer than normal.

Anyway if you want actual information on the subject, here is a link to climate data and a few studies on the subject.

cci-reanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#t2anom

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/373/2045/20140170

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/1/014005

journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0259.1

The ever sliding scale, it's all bullshit lies. Which is why it amazes me people still fall for it.

((global warming arguments))

>"there is going to be massive flooding, we are all going to die"
>"bullshit, no there isn't. stop scare mongering"
>"are you a rain denier?"
>"HEY EVERYONE, THIS STUPID ASSHOLE IS SAYING IT DOESN'T RAIN!"
>"I'm just saying it's not going to flood, not that it doesn't rain you fuck"
>"nazi is a rain denier!"

>the actual reason why the US is so cold right now is related to global warming

Riiiight.jpg

This nigger gets it

brainlet

Americans post 'this cold weather we're getting disproves global warming' every winter. Just think about that for a second.

Don't know about you but we have snow in the middle of May last year.

Here is how it works:

Climate change is real, however climate change is completely natural and would happen even if there were zero humans on the planet at all.

Humans do have some impact on it but it's only a fraction, of that fraction another smaller part is what we in the west are responsible for (china and india are major polluters and nobody is telling them to do anything, cause they will say fuck off).

The climate change hippies want us to destroy the prosperity of the western nations to have a small impact on a tiny fraction of what we are responsible for. That is retarded.

To use an analogy:

It's like paying $10k from your own savings and taking a 10% paycut to clean up 5% of the cat piss on your carpet.

>by the time it hits, the pendulum would have swung back to right-wing anti-immigration policies, which means these cunts will be stuck in their shithole. Denying all of this makes you a faggot
That's some stupid shit right there m80
Where?
Why is Venus hotter than Mercury?

Thank God someone on this thread understands.

It was unseasonably cold in the upper Midwest u.s. in 2017. I barely used ac over fans.

read what he said

Globally the average temperature is up. This extreme cold is localised to North America. 9/10 of the hottest years, globally, have occurred since 2000.

nigger

This. The bottom line is nothing that we currently can do would reverse global warming, if we annihilated our economies and destitute ourselves on feel good projects we might manage to slow it down by a year or two, but nothing meaningful.
And either way China and India couldn't give a fuck.

Just because global warming exists doesn't mean winter won't happen... the Earth still you know... rotates and there's still seasons. Global warming literally contributes to what happens during the winter, including snow and cold weather...

Anyways, regardless of that... Global Warming is still radically over exaggerated and there isn't a reason to worry too much about it. Does it exist? Yes. Is it a existential threat? Not even close.

In climate science there is a tipping point, or a "point of no return" in regards to global warming. People freak out about it and think we need to do something now now now, cut all emissions, fuck the economy up to save the world blah blah blah... In this crazy thing called REALITY the tipping point would be at least 100 years from at a minimum (and that's if emissions etc increase substantially)... by then we'll have technology to solve any climate change related issues anyways (unless we destroy society or something with plagues or nukes or whatever the fuck).

Also, sporks should be called Foons.

yeah right, Satan. You expect me to believe your bullshit?

Global warming isnt real

>Climate change has existed since the creation of this planet
>People want to tax people for the climate changing
>Soon they'll start to tax you for the air you breath

That's odd because for the last decade ive been told constantly by the 97% science crowd that the gulf stream is heating rapidly and causing oxygen levels to drop in the oceans, which will in turn trigger a mass extinction.

Global Warming is unfalsifiable

if it is colder, it is because GW
if it is hotter, it is because GW

a theory that can't be proven is a dogma

no mention of the La Nina at all

GW alarmists are idiots

* can't be disproven

Somebody who owns 3 cars wouldn't be this assblasted about a post on Sup Forums, sounds like you're a virgin loser who still lives with their parents

I bet you'd global warming/climate change faggets would like to save the air by taxing people for keeping the air "clean" you little pussy faggets.

Global Warming exists, if you look at the data going back decades or centuries there is clearly an upturn

What's arguable is whether or not Mankind is 'responsible' for it though, given this is not the first time it's occurred in Earth's history.