Count Dankula on Trial tomorrow

Tomorrow is the trial of a Scottish youtuber who goes by the name of Count Dankula. The charge? Committing a Hate Crime, The punishment if found guilty? up to a year in prison. What did he do? Taught his Dog to do a Nazi Salute as a joke in order to piss off his girlfriend. He uploaded the video of it to YouTube and some Scottish Jewish organisation got offended and called the cops. Go send him some support.

His trial date has been postponed and changed a couple of times now, it should've been over and done with months ago.

mobile.twitter.com/CountDankulaTV?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Contact the member of parliament for his constituency here:
marionfellows.scot/contact-me-2/

Also if you've seen this post before It's because I accidentally posted it to /d/ the first time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk
youtu.be/gu47muw--A4
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
scojec.org
youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qa5iNloHwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the Jews!

the cutest counter semitism you ever did see. show your gf. show your mom. :3

I'm going to try and train my dog to do this now lel

Will post results in a month I'd say, I'll keep you posted

It's a shame he didn't teach his dog that trick.

faggot

Yeah, I know how to advertise to females wanna fight about it?

good lol

if he is found guilty, dont go by the courts that day, i like some of you

not even joking

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk

It may be his last shitpost for a while lads...

>dat id tho

No balls.

>id
>homo
That explains the nazi.

I like his videos. I can't believe he's going on trial for teaching a dog to raise a paw, Jesus.

Goy, did you really doubt the legal powers of the IDF & JDL?

Imagine living in a society where you fight hate by throwing a guy in prison for teaching his pug a silly trick.

Who else here taught his dog to do the nazi salute in protest?

I hate this thread now.

>Imagine living in a society where you fight hate
>by throwing a guy in prison for teaching his pug a silly trick
wake me up

yea i'd bail out or embrace it faggot

>dog raises paw
>man goes to jail
EU is literally worse than USSR now. Hitler was right, etc etc...

The local Rabbi got a load of death threats. Funnily enough, they were all from Israel, calling the guy a pathetic cunt, who brings shame to Israel.

Dank has quite a following in Israel, even though he REALLY didn't want people to do that.

I love Dank but I hope he goes to jail. The fire will rise higher when achmed is let off from raping wee Morag.

But this lad is in jail for a joke..

It will be great.

What a sad direction this world is headed in if there's even a possibility that he will be punished for such a harmless joke

hope it happens and people realize political correctness was a mistake

If anyone wants to watch the video that got him into this mess

youtu.be/gu47muw--A4

Also if Sup Forums can meme a man into the presidency can't it meme a man out of a prison sentence?

Look at the fucking state of the cunt of a jew accusin him. i swear ti fuck he dies in a slow oven related disaster.

Fuck me the guy looks like a complete drug addict

That's just a normal guy from Glasgow.

frankie boyle doesn't have bits of metal shoved into his face

And that's how Frankie got onto TV.

Scotland has its own laws and they are medieval and the most draconian you could imagine.
It's illegal to have a criminal record in Scotland - they can be taken away and locked in jail for a year or two on a charge of being a "Known Thief".

What about the actors in movies?
Shouldn't the ones that played Germans all avoid going to Scotchland?

This is the best evidence that Jews have turned society insane I've ever seen.

I'm surprised they haven't put the dog on trial too.

I heard that In one of the earlier hearings to make a point about it being comedy Danks lawyer actually requested to show that scene from faulty towers where John Clese does a Nazi March and Salute. It's the episode with the "Don't mention the war skit" along with a few other moments from comedy history but the court denied the request.

dogs don't get a trial. they just get euthanized :-(

Christianity is a slave religion for whites. I will never worship a jew, thanks.

>I'm surprised they haven't put the dog on trial too.
They really should have given that dog a trial before they killed it.

does his face seriously say, 'gay baby' on it

How do I teach this trick to my dogs?

The most fucked up thing is Dankula can't find a job until after the trial so he's had to resort to asking for shekels on patron to get by until after the trial.

Ask him yourself during prison visiting hours.

They'll be lynching him then...
If he goes to Greenock he'll be okay if it's still that clergyman whose the governor - it really is just like a holiday camp.
If he goes to low moss he'd better learn to fight, and if he goes to the big hoose - Barliny - where they held me illegally as I was to young to be in an adult jail but had done some 'exciting' things that made them think that they had to keep me there then he'll be okay as long he's a Glaswegian and not a chookta.
Young Govern team honourery member (Only English lad ever to have had that honour) signing off.

>Killed it
What? This is a joke, right?

saying "sieg heil" is hate speech
saying "i want white genocide" is not? motherfuckers
that man is going to prison because he said sieg heil, remember that, remember what they are doing

Imagine being born a mutt and living in a society filled with nothing but mutts.

You need:
1. doggo
2. snacks
3. copy of Mein Kampf
4. human skin lamp for mood lighting
5. jew hair mattress for doggo to sleep on and absorb training.

>ID

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH (breathes in) AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

even your gif is gay af

Damn. There's no doubt that they probably considered him guilty the moment they laid on eyes on him. I just hope he can get away with community service rather than prison. They obviously know that people all over are watching closely they keep thinking if they postpone the trial people will forget about him but I don't think they can postpone it again can they?

>might get found guilty of being ((("""ethnically insensitive"""))) tomorrow
>decides to go out insulting literally every ethnicity on the planet

based jock shitposter

I think it says “Cry Baby.”

If you're telling me they euthanized the dog.... I can't believe it.

T.mohammed

LOL, you noofta.

As far as I know the dog is alive....for now.

Nah they didn’t do that (yet).

They could theoretically, however the statute of limitations kicks in in April, meaning that the allegation will have expired, and that he can no longer be prosecuted for it.

By the sound of it, since the evidence stage of the trial is over, the judge wants this ended asap, because the prosecution have already dragged out the trial as much as they can. Also court's can be booked up months in advance so even if it was postponed, its not guaranteed that they could conclude the trial before April(which would be a meme).

If found guilty, then he will need to be sentenced, and that could range anywhere from, time served on bail, community service, a fine, or a year in prison.

(((they))) will not let the dog know the truth
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

based. although i’m a bit gutted they did away with trial by combat recently.

If the courts are intelligent they'll postpone it and drop the charges in April. If they find him innocent they'll have to admit they were wrong, if they find him guilty they risk a huge backlash, if they drop the charges due to the statute of limitations then they're not explicitly admitting they fucked up nor will they have any backlash...except from that Jewish group that started all this

>be Brit
>make the wrong joke
>get a year in prison
>get killed by muslims while in prison
>alah akber

I think we need to fight this bullshit i mean really fight this bull shit cause this is bullshit and we need to free Count Dankula. I am pissed. This is bullshit. We need an internet outrage over this bull shit.PLUS I'M HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY AND THIS IS FUCKED UP. IT'S BEEN BAD. REAL BAD. FUCK.

>(yet)

There's a British guy I talk to sometimes on Twitter who names the jew, posts swastikas, has been reported to the police numerous times and threatened by them but never once arrested for it. Which is good.

I really hope Dankula gets off. The Scottish Council of Jewish Communities are scumbags. They want to take away a man's freedom because of a dog joke. Only silver lining is that it'll redpill some on the right about the jews and their ways

when will we start?

>Scottish council of Jewish communities

scojec.org oh look I found a link to their website. I'm just harmlessly posting this here for those who'd like to learn about Scottish Jews. Purely for Education purposes. Pls don't arrest me undercover officers.

Relax bud, i walk around with swastika tattoos on my hands and nobody bothers me. What you gotta remember is all these people care about is money. You'll only be prosecuted if you advertise that you have a worthwhile amount of sheckles to steal. If you live like a peasant like me, you are mostly immune from ((them)). They don't want to put all the real white nationalists in jail, there would be no guards left after a week, plus they will need us to save them from their self-created shitskin flood sooner or later. No, they want soft-target youtubers who will pay out the ass to avoid a couple of months inside.

>swastika tattoos on my hands

It's funny because the guy is a total commie soyboy. Maybe not anymore..

Gotta a painting of Lenin and a commie tat I believe, but he isn't a commie.
youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qa5iNloHwA

Well that's not the courts decision. There would need to be a justifiable cause for delay lodged by either the defendant or prosecution, then it would become the courts discretion.
Causing a mistrial would likely do the trick if you could chain 3 together. Its easy to cause a mistrial, but a lot harder to cause one, and not get a charge of contempt of court slapped on your(the lawyers) arse.

The CPS would basically need to wise up and ask... is this really worth it? And the CPS wising up, ain't gonna happen.

He goes out like a man at least.

HAHA
EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS HOMO

His MP is SNP, emailing her will do fuck all she's on the side of the (((prosecution)))

Well that's not the courts decision. There would need to be a justifiable cause for delay lodged by either the defendant or prosecution, then it would become the courts discretion.
Causing a mistrial would likely do the trick if you could chain 3 together. Its easy to cause a mistrial, but a lot harder to cause one, and not get a charge of contempt of court slapped on your(the lawyers) arse.

The CPS would basically need to wise up and ask... is this really worth it? And the CPS wising up, ain't gonna happen.

That being said, if he is found guilty he'll get like a £60 fine, there's no way he's going to jail.

He says he used to be a commie in his teens then he got redpilled on communism and moved more towards the centre then this shit happened and most his support is coming from the right so he's moved towards the right.

In actuality he's just an ordinary scot who shitposted one too many times and became a target.

>Impliying there would be a muslim in prison.
Please user, don't fool yourself.

fuck me that was awesome

>used to be a commie in his teens
Basically all young Labour voters
>moved more towards the centre then this shit happened and most his support is coming from the right so he's moved towards the right.
I respect that
>In actuality he's just an ordinary scot who shitposted one too many times and became a target.
True, he is far from Sup Forums tier but just got fucked by the cunts of the world. I enjoy his content when I get time to watch it, I believe for his birthday stream or whatever he even had a guy on from Israel. Seems like a normal bloke really.

He tapped into pure virility, the essence of meme. His video should be studied.

Not something you see too often anymore.

Believe it or not majority of Britain's prison population is muslim. They run the prisons though, they get special treatment, time out of their cell for Friday prayers, better quality food if you don't mind eating halal, strength in numbers keeping each other safe and the opportunity to convert others by promising them the same advantages or threatening them if that doesn't work.

Just for outside context, all the poor in the UK are naturally left, because without free schooling, and healthcare masses of people would essentially just die, and poverty would rise... and most people in the UK are rather fucking poor.

I still consider myself "on the left", but want to take a sledgehammer to the existing left (both of them), as they are an abysmal cancer. Also all of the left's social bullshit is hilarious given that if they dropped it, the left would likely sweep to power, and be unseatable for 20 years.

Even Corbyn. If he said: Fuck the migrants, we're full; he'd have won by a land slide(not that it would be a good thing).

And I throught gangs on brazilian prisons were bad, sure they control things but atleast they can't fucking leave the prison every week.

Holy shit, I take it back. Looks like he used to be a commie yea and then got red pilled. He's straight out of pol!

Life experiences have shown him who are the true tolerant people and advocates of freedom.

Even Lauren Southern (inb thot) likes his shit.

shut up fag

Oh they don't leave the prison grounds. Just their cells. They go to a big room where an imam from outside will give the Friday sermon and lead the prayer which can last maximum about 90 mins. In that time they can trade drugs and cash and shanks or plan things together or radicalise each other.

>I still consider myself "on the left"

That's because what is classed as a leftist today is not traditionally on the left, they are advocates of extreme ideologies such as communism.

It's hard to not be rich and be some upper class Tory right winger but the left isn't the left anyone, and people who align with the traditional views of the old left are called right wingers anyway so they also tend to shift that way.

The trad left is giving you a safety net if you're out of work instead of going into a Victorian workhouse. Now the left is about jailing you for offensive words (which the trad left would have been against) welcoming immigrants and getting free shit for the sake of it versus a few safety nets.

No supervision? That's top level cuckery, it's not even because they're muslims, it's because they're fucking criminals.

oh and if a prison guard looks at you funny just make some shit up about them being islamophobic and get your brothers to back you up.

>Young Govern team
It's Govan you larper.

natsoc WHEN

I imagine there is some supervision but in a room full of men standing shoulder to shoulder some things are bound to go unnoticed.

I'm done feeling ashamed. My id wasn't a choice.

No matter how bad UK prison system is with Muslims, you are Brazilian and have no right to say anything. You have a 3rd world prison system and lots of those gore videos, cutting people up and stabbings are from South American (And Brazilian) jails.

Of course your guards will be harsh, they have to be due to the extreme violent offenders you have bad of course once again, you are 3rd world so the guards will be corrupt and don;t abide by 1st world standards of jails.

They are gonna feed the dog to the wild animals becuase hes anti-semetic

Look at that guy
That stupid hat with those stupid plugs in his ewok face

I mean come on, even if you didn't care about the jews you'd still want to lock him up for being a worthless millennial

But why even give them this right, they're in a prison it's obvious that they're not going to be good people with a chance like that.

Why stop it? this is good

This is normies going against normies

If this guy goes to jail for such a stupid meme it will push the overtone window against the left

It could very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back, history is full of seemingly insignificant events having huge repercussions