“He’s going to unravel.” Psychiatrist warns members of Congress about Trump in secret briefing

>"Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency."

shareblue.com/hes-going-unravel-psychiatrist-warns-members-congress-trump-secret-briefing/

>shareblue
>ukraine flag
Russia just invade these fuckers alreafy

lol, a few days ago a heard a woman friend saying

>i hope drumpf gets removed in 2018
>i dont understand how he is not removed with everything he has done

I was just giggling about knowing I was in front of a retard, i am just enjoying the left's meltdown, not even triggered any more

Do psychiatrists get the rope too Sup Forums?

yes, its 100% kikes, since its inception, pure pseudo science and deceive

they are in fact a good example of how a kike thinks and behaves

hopefully he loses it and starts mass executing leftists

Shrinks are pure snake oil salesmen con artists. Religious practice can provide the same things and they won’t make you pay an entrance fee.

Fuck off sub human hohol !!!

Whilst making his speech did anyone notice if his fingers were crossed behind his back?

> oy vey what a headache having to pretend I like Christmas
> I got a boil on my ass the size of a grapefruit

Fake and gay

Not very secret I guess....

Fuck these charlatans.

Isn't this a violation of the Goldwater Act?

Citing shameblue as an actual news source. Kek.
SAGE

> (((psychiatrists)))
> Frankfurt School

Psychiatrists are not supposed to try and diagnose people who are not their patients. Were it anyone besides DUNALD BLUMPF, he could lose his medical license over this.

So, the gloves are coming off?
I mean, when an American psych says he's going to unravel and become uncontrollable, knowing full well what politics are involved here, is there any other conclusion to be drawn than "we're gonna win some more"?

so much of them in DC, i just maybe have to pay a visit to our nations capital one of this days, do some door to door "activism"

Did you really just link a shareblue site?
How'd you like it if I linked to breitbart on your commie forum

>ultrashill: the post

>shareblue
sage in all fields boys

>muh INTERNAL CHAOS
Are we on that part of the shareblue wheel now? I think that means we are coming back to muh russia soon which is much more fun.

This same Ukraine shareblue faggot comes here daily. I don't understand..what's your actual goal?

>same ukraine flag
>shareblue
i hope you hang moshe, wish we would nuke your pathetic non country

they already are, see the catalog today and tomorrow, muh russia shilling is coming back

fuck you ya worthless faggot. one faggot shill doesn't mean ukraine deserves invasion.
go get laid.

Everybody know psychiatry is made up bullshit, just like chiropractors, we just let them feel like they are ligitamate but don't put much stock on what they are saying.

lol this is all they say now
They don't want to comment on any of the shit he's doing so it's just a constant
>Is Trump okay? A concerning discourse on the Morning Joe
>"I fear that Trump is one day away from full blown autism" It works like a switch, says psychiatrist.
>Could Trumps lack of a left testicle be a contributing factor in the Iran deal?

see

>unironically protecting a non country
top lel, go back to plebbit

Fuck off with your shareblue. The only crazy people are the ones who think Trump secretly didn't want to be President but still colluded with Russia anyways. Check your own health before even daring to say anyone else has issues

This is just another facet of the leftist narrative.

They did this to George Bush too - labeled him as dumb and stupid. Not that I'm a fan of GB, but still, it's a good historical reference for what they do to Trump in real time right now. Side stories are all about him being mentally "unstable". Just an extension of that original narrative that he was "unfit" for office.

had frost on my car this morning in central Florida. Was kind of surprised.

>shareblue
>ukrainian flag

sage

It was that Clinton won the popular vote, then it was Trump being a sexist racist, then it was the russia investigation, then it is Trump's mental health. These anti Trumpers are really trying everything to try to get Trump out of office.

yes. shrinks are the niggers of medicine

Where do i sign up?

>secret
>oh how convenient, that means we ain't gotta prove shit

Someone should photoshop the picture removing bannon, Spicer and the other two.

This will look better for historical record.

the only thing thats going to unravel is the 2nd amendment if they try to remove the president that the people elected

>The modern soothsayer has spoken
>"Psychiatry" is the epitome of modern science.

Is Trump and Bannon faking this? This is becoming like a WWE storyline.

Calm down, Ivan.

>says increasingly nervous shareblue "psychiatrist" for the 2,739,948th time

Russian doesn't work now they're accusing him of being crazy, ok, thx for you tip shareblue faggot.

I hope he can put down millions before they even realize what is happening

I like Trump, hes a regular walkin' talkin' Stephen Hawkin'

> ice cream scoops
> multiple Diet Cokes per day
> cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger

>Trump secretly didn't want to be President but still colluded with Russia anyways. Check your own health before even daring to say anyone else has issues
He is a proxy Ivan or a sellout terrorist, getting paid to make Ukraine look bad.

k.. keep me posted

lmao shareblue

lol jewcraine already is a clown country
kill yourself kike

Oh bet Hilldawg is shining example of pefect health and mental clarity. Jesus, I kinda wished she won so we could making these dubious claims and rioting in the streets as the "resistance"

>

poltards are in such denial, if you didnt know it was Trump and you read his twitter feed, you would guess it was a senile alzheimer patient ignorant of history and economics and basic human decency

The shills are literally trying the Gadaffi tactic again on Trump. God these people are incompetent.

This has been in the wings for some years now, hasn't it?
I remember reading about snowfall in Dallas, a place where such a thing apparently never happened, and the next year it happened again, and last year it happened again, and now it's happened again. And frost in fucking Florida of all places, like a draught in the middle of the ocean.

Trump is just following a Jew plan. I dont think he could care less what people think

You do understand that the US has put and keeps in power our current kike president, don't you?

Also, i'm not a kike.

this

I have no respect for ukraine and wouldnt care if that country gets a thorough glassing but there are much more murican shills than there are ukrainians. that doesnt mean burgerland should be invaded by russia you kremlinpenissucker

Hi there shareblue hohol!

Look up Fire and Fury
A new book exposing Trumps first year in the white house.

Trump will be defeated by criticism from every direction. He'll go insane

This.

Totally, just like pussy grabbing ended his presidential campaign

>links shillblue
>wants taken seriously

Ukraine is mad they got caught interfering in our elections, Trump found out about it and talked about it as much. Ukraine knew with Hillary they eiukd get tons of money to be their proxy against Russia. My hatred of Ukraine is pretty high, they are entitled losers who demand a country on the other side of the world fight their battles on their behalf. Produce your own guns, shit cuck Ukraine Government employees.

You haven a giggle, m9? Ukranians who post here = default position is ShareBlue employee/Pro-Clinton Crime Family

Soros' job over there really fucked them up, and they still lap up the semen of their masters.

You want pence?

The current liberal tactical operation

Insult bomb...

Meh

Lame

I doubt it and he makes sure to get his golfing in anyway, setting a precedent like that for free time is actually an incredibly smart move. Still if these people gave the least shit they might realise he's under more pressure because of them, Obama had two terms where he couldn't do wrong and achieved virtually nothing of note anyway.

>You do understand that the US has put and keeps in power our current kike president
Katsap, pls.

what makes this a fucking country you cunt.
we're a nation of mutts. nothing unites us besides our consumerism.

ukrainians on the other hand are a real nation with with their own ancient culture and language, faggot.

but poroshenko is a kike you fucking moron.

let me guess, you also think it was a good thing that tymoshenko was released from prison?
fucking idiot.

no its real. thought you'd be used to trumps cry baby bitch tantrums by now.

This post literally screams reddit. Reddit spacing, no /*/ around pol, tried and failed to use
>greentext

And basing your opinion on feelings not facts. Go back you little troglodyte.

What culture. Kuban Cossacks? Turkic Tatars? Russians? Poles?
None of them are typical Ukrainian. They're their own thing.

More of Plan 9 from Shill Space: call into question Trump’s health, both physical & mental, to discredit him.

Meanwhile, HillAry keeps falling, hitting her head, breaking her ankle, and now being a pyromaniac in her own bedroom. But you won’t hear that from the (((Media))).

>Psychiatrist warns members of Congress about Trump in secret briefing
So the jews have lost it, OK

Is this another (((secret insider sources))) tell us kinda deal?

trump is playing the mad man so kim jong un can back down and save face.

$9000/mo... Wait how do I get in on this? I'm fucking homeless.

Every shareblue link is posted by Ukraine. It's about the only contribution Ukraine has to this board.