HAPPENING!!

Another "extraction"?

nigga its a fucking blizzard outside get out of your neet-hole once in a fucking while

Also this

>snow along the east coast
>east coast airport closes
>OH SHIT IT MUST BE (((THEM))) TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN

I forgot when NYC gets a little snow the whole fucking world is supposed to give a shit.
Suck my cock you NY faggot

What happened to that plane that disappeared from radar yesterday?

1980s bump

This is not a happening, just a legit blizzard. What part of the states you in to not know this? I'm in NJ and we're not even bothering to shovel the driveway this time. No way will there be any "extraction" flights in this shit.

Why the fuck do NY and NJ fags think the whole fucking world revolves around them? Everyone gets snow you dumb faggot

well, when THE financial hub of the world is experiencing a blizzard bad enough to shut down flights you kinda have to give a shit. fucking faggot.

bitch I live in flordia, I just happen to know what is going on in the world besides (((them)))

>blizzard
>not a happening

We're only starting 2018. Nothing worthwhile happened yet, so every little thing is a happening. We'll climb higher and higher on the stakes ladder

see
okay you are either trolling or just a fucking child.

yeah blizzard, sure CIA...

Thats fair. I just dont think there will be any "extractions" going out of JFK in this storm. The wind alone would ground all flights.

NYFag here,

We not only have a decent amount of snow going in a fairly short span of time, we also have some 30-40 MPH winds going. I live north of the city and I'm shitposting until I almost certainly lose power.

JFK lacks the infrastructure to clear the snow entirely in a timely manner, let alone the winds which produce issues of their own with flight. It makes sense that they'd suspend flights until the evening.

You said it's a blizzard outside.
This implies that you are looking out your fucking window, dumb fuck

/thread
now can we please stop bumping this shit? OP is actually a faggot this time.

I'm in Florida...It's a blizzard outside! Get out of the basement and look!

what are you fucking 15? jfc.

Underage newfag alert. Saged.

Its snowing there, you absolute retard.

>6666
Kek has forsaken you OP. Be gone with you.

I like how you've turned our failing nigger tier infrastructure into a larp hallucination.

Weather is a soros mossad psyop cointelpro false flag black op Jew scheme!!!!!!!!!!

Geoengineering.

>literal blizzard right now
>1ft of snow expected
WHY ARE THE AIRPORTS CLOSING ZOMG ITS HAPPENIGN