twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Luka dickin' in the anime

>shitty writing
>hipster characters
>unfunny memes
>shit animation
>shit ost

But other than those its pretty decent

Didn't seem to have much rewatchability.

Only discussed by redditors.

the whole show

Lots of fucking gray

TUTURU SUPA HAKKAA HOUOUIN KYOUMA MADDO SAIENTISUTO DOKUTAA PEPPAA SONUVABITCH XD

haha so funny how he come up with dis

Stupid story and cliche characters.

Ruka didn't stay being a girl

Not as good as the VN

Reddit likes it

kurisu is shit

He was a man

>everything about it is shit but other than that it's pretty decent

Kurisu deserves to be raped like a worthless whorebag she is!

>annoying characters
>reddit-tier memes
>pretty much a harem in disguise
I like the music though and they handled time-travel much better than most other time-travel shows.

boy turning girl because the mother ate lots of vegetables (or the other way around?) because she received a message to do so from a stranger on her pre-cellphone whose number boy still has even though she used it way before his birth

>17 posters, 18 replies
am I seeing this correctly

Generic time travel story
Shallow plot
Characters didn't have enough time to develop like the VN
art was only okay

existing

anime-only faggots who dropped after episode 3: the thread

Stop bumping your shit thread, redditor-kun.

The part where he goes to fix all the shit the time travel broke gets a bit stale. You basically get the same story every time
>I'm gonna fuck with your life in a major way, you ok with that
>sure, my life going the way I wanted just doesn't feel right so I'm going to agree so you don't get to feel like a bad guy
It feels like choices in a VN and is kinda unnecessary. Also, the story would be much more impactful if they didn't all let go willingly and Okabe had to force those changes onto them. That would add a lot more angst to the story, as he would be the only one to remember the shit he had to do.

no this scene is one of the most rewatchable scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=0etMyKs3P34

The girl is more ugly than beating your mom.

That's what he does to Rukako and Feiris though, they both far prefered their life then.

Yeah, and they both reluctantly agree, that's my point.

Reddit likes it

>reluctantly
Rukako was crying, you know, they all say it so Okabe doens't feel bad, but they don't really mean it.

>rewrite traps gender by sending a text message to eat more vegetables to her mom back in time
>this shit actually works and has no other adverse affects on that particular timeline
>go to said timeline to reverse the alterations and sound like a mad person trying to explain why
>ok I'll let you rewrite my gender back to a an insecure boy if you go out on a date with me
I don't recall seeing suspension of disbelief broken that hard in an otherwise good series.

Hence reluctantly.

All I'm saying is it could be nice to see some kind of conflict there, to see just how far Okabe would go to save Mayuri.

Admittedly, the only part of the story that makes no sense to me. Otherwise, it's my favorite anime.

I guess you could say Moeka got him the closest to going over the edge, it's the only time he really had to use force

Lukako was a mistake and wasn't really necessary for the plot at all desu

traps generate money user

Its not Chaos;Head

>ruined characterization of Mr Braun
>ruined chapter 9
>shortened Faris chapter to a single episode
>character design getting the characters wrong
Chestnut brown, not red.

I like Yuu Kobayashi but traps are a meme, appropriate for the meme machine characters in S;G, but other than that Lukako didn't really feel like he did much aside from ask his dad for the IBM.

>Slow start
>The movie was shit and unnecessary