GIVE ME THAT THAR PLANT, BOY

GIVE ME THAT THAR PLANT, BOY

He reminds me of the Klopeks in The 'Burbs

Fake thread, ancaps support what Sessions is doing. The current model for weed market is fucked and needs to be pulled up root and branch.

Lol, fuck y'all and your fucking mind melting weed. I hope you get raped by niggers in Leavenworth.

Lel,that Bannon pivot ran out quick...
>Fuck Shareblue

The federal government needs to stay the fuck out of it, that's the only thing that needs to be changed

Lol weedfags get the rope just like other junkies. Smoke up while you can nig

daddy no

He's not uprooting the system to make the weed market less regulated, he's reverting it back to being illegal for "moral" reasons. Congrats, your weed laws are being simplified back to "we catch you with weed, you go to jail."

Great fucking movie.

The federal government has no right to get involved in it, ever heard of the 10th Amendment leftist fuck? I know how much you communists love to centralize all authority

Though... the Blues Brothers version may be closer.

Then I'll be gunning for you faggot.

Oh no, they are enforcing federal law. Now my nigger plant is being targeted. REEEEEEE

Jeff Sessions is a cunt. Will chase weed smokers but isn't doing shit about Obama era corruption. Trump needs to replace that faggot.

Show me that wet slippery little foreskin bro

How about you do something about elections being rigged you ancient muppet

Are you this fucking retarded? The left is pushing for decriminalization. Get the fucking THC out of your ass and think before you speak. Nigger can't comorehend a sentence and wants me to take his political opinion seriously. Lol...

>Moralist anti-marijuana agenda is almost entirely right wing
>Left gets blamed for it
Dude, just own the flaws on your side of the political spectrum, Jesus.

These are the same fucking niggers who say "feds shouldn't be involved in muh pot" but shout "taxpayer dollars reee legalize muh pot"
Can't only play the card when it fits your narrative. Fucking subhuman nigger I hope your dealer kills you

Its a relatively blank slate on which to decriminalize it completely rather than the wishy washy Obama system we currently have.

Obama's weed policies ARE corruption. Its the federal government getting involved where it doesn't need to be.

Then keep your federal money. I'll keep my non-addictive plant as an alternative to opioid based drugs.

Also it's only the most god-tier drug in existence.

Trump's administration is way too neocon to federally decriminalize pot and given his approval ratings right now, I don't think he'll want to risk alienating his conservative base by making any pro-weed policies.

The libertarian wing of the republican party will be calling the shots by 2020.

This.

sessions needed an excuse to leave, that's why he's "rescinding" the amnesty on pot. he'll be resigning over "policy disagreements" with trump over marijuana and trump will be able to get an AG who isn't scared shitless of the illuminati.

Is he hoping to add more mandatory minimum sentences for marijuana? If I'm not wrong I believe it varies from state to state, but as AG Sessions could make a federal mandatory sentence for marijuana.

>muh states rights
>lol jk you're all going to Gulag

This will get someone assassinated :^)

>old fuck from one of the most backwoods states in the country thinks he can do anything about something that the most powerful and progressive state voted for

Fucking kek, and I don't even smoke.

jokes aside though, my grades went up when i stopped smoking

and i got a good job

yes you can smoke and be productive... but it is harder

so good luck

Weed is degenerate but not worth handing 2018 and 2020 over to the communists.

Passes to left hand side

Jeff Sessions is an idiotic degenerate himself, he should butt out

jokes aside though, I own a growing business, employ 7 people and personally made $327K last year. Also i am in a perpetual weed high at all times.

so good luck

fuck off nasty drug shill

You cannot have a debt based economy without a black market underbelly
The sad fact is that if they 100% legalese pot inflation of world currencies would increase exponentially.
The black market is a money sink, it traps large amounts of money that will unlikely ever see the market again.