Greatness awaits us without fail
You've been chosen, come with me
Perfect shall your /ai/ - Idle Activities be

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/temari_322/status/849935397228396544
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/temari_322/status/849935397228396544
>Lily and Roller get SPRs before any of the actual S4's
Is this the weakest S4 generation of all time?

>not smug OP

I'm convinced of my prediction of the end game being ElzaHime vs YumeRoller with the epilogue being a HimeYume live.

This is your PERFECT QUEEN for the night.

>one episode in
>Elza already best girl
I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing.

I'm worried they'll ruin it, but for now I'm happy with evil smug bitch perfect idle Elsa.

>YumeRola OP with Rola forced into Yuzu's role in the OP and even appearing way more than Ako Mahiru
>the camera focuses on Rola whenever Yume does something
>defending Yume from Elza
They will never let this go, huh.

Anyway, this episode looked super-good and the second half felt like out of a completely different show.

>They will never let this go, huh.
Considering how yet another such scene was shown in the preview, nope. Get used to Yume's shadow Rola.

>that cloud scene transition
Is this Kinokatsu?

Punch Elza in the face.

>OP/ED cover is YumeElza and not YumeRola
Rola BTFO

This was a goddamn fucking PERFECT episode. It would be stupid trying to go through it all, but every single character came to life. Bringing out the red carpet again as new S4's first introduction and showing those little girls around the school flipped the whole perspective of the viewer around to being the ones looking down on the new students. Smelling and hearing Koharu on Venus Ark is already enough to excite me, but then Elza's actual performance blew me away.

Elza was introduced pretty much on-point. She doesn't literally "steal" anybody, she convinces them to join with her performances. That's exactly the sort of thing perfectly suited to Aikatsu. And I think I saw people doubting Yume because she was overpowered and couldn't answer 'no' right away. I hope you're not serious. It only takes the tiniest bit of empathy to understand a 14 year old girl who's grabbed by the chin by a tall, confident lady and then told by her idol Hime that she's the best idol ever, and then even told that Yume's been chosen by this specific person to also become perfect to have her brain short-circuited for a few seconds. Get down into her shoes and think for a second.

Anyway, I'm hyped. This is going to be great.

If Rola got BTFO what does that make Ako, who got her brand stolen and appears in no merch?

>It only takes the tiniest bit of empathy to understand a 14 year old girl who's grabbed by the chin by a tall, confident lady
I've read enough doujins to know where this is going.

>who got her brand stolen and appears in no merch?

Andou Naoya, who directed the first OP, directed today's episode.

>all this camera movement
Budget.

What is this "forced" meme? What were you actually expecting, for two best friends and rivals to suddenly never talk again? It's fine if you would just give up after losing to someone. It's fine if you would feel that being her right-hand girl is insulting. It's fine that you want to get rid of a character you don't like. But don't go assuming everyone (in this case Rola) feels the same way as you. "You would never do what she did" is not the same as "nobody would ever do what she did".

>Ako not getting merch is due to her brand being stolen
Meta as fuck, Bandai.

It's not even that Roller is Yume's Rikka, it's that not even not being S4 can keep Roller away.

PERFECTION

Someone please webm this scene.

Yuzu should have at least been in the beginning of the OP with the rest of the S3 instead of Roller. The chorus and Koharu scenes sufficed.

Nips are having a great laugh at rola.

Anyone else falling in love?

Okay, I got you. You were just commenting on the OP's construction. I was talking more about in the show itself.

Every brand can supposedly just decide to make their own SPR, but what happens when they run out of planets?

Then they have to discover more.

Pottery?

Koharu will use the Apate wings.

I want to take her perfect hand.

Why is Elza doing a dramatic speech when literally no-one is watching?

Obviously she's giving the speech to Japan itself.

She giving the speech to autist viewers like you. You dumb fuck.

Cat on guard

>They haven't performed Bon Voyage yet and Meme4 already blown into pieces.

Reminder that Koharu won't be relevant even if she appears in the OP.

Million dollar question. Will we get to see koharu perform?

No.

>kimura did the OP
No wonder.

>Little girls show

Kimura directed the ED. Satou directed the OP.

Forever Dream is too good.

Was it me or the episode felt like it was some movie?

No, it had glorious animation the entire way through.

Stop misusing the word "meme" and use more vocabulary instead of doing it, you're not uncultured.

>ctrl F Meme
>3 matches, one of them being you
???????

user doesn't mean this thread in particular. Almost every thread is filled with the word meme.

Just meme my shit up, memepai.

Not really a Lolafag but she looks extremely cute with her new headband/ribbon.

I can't believe Stars was just saved.

__________________Meme._________________

Meme general, post meme idles.

Oh, no wonder why the high school students aren't wearing uniforms.

Ok, here's one.

wew the visuals were outstanding this episode, let's hope they learnt their lesson with dreaca and don't fuck this season up

Looking forward to another season of memes with you guys

Is Elza's smugness better than Smug Rola?

Literally every single character is better than Rola.

How do you even meme this PERFECTION™?

Evil Smug > Normal Smug

I have shit memory but wasn't Hime weak during the rain?

I want to fap to that /ai/

S2 and Venus Arc will save Roller. She is going to inherit Spice Chord and should have some onee-chan role with the younger idols. And the reduced M4 screentime and Erza will make her pseudo-yuri with Yume less hamfisted and more interesting as long as they don't pretend they're rivals any more and just play them off as BFFs.

Yes, and as you could see she didn't perform or do anything that day. In fact, it was even symbolic that Hime had been (or was always) inferior to Elza. It was a nice, subtle throwback to those of us who remember.

But by the end of the episode, it had cleared up. And do you know what comes after the rain? A rainbow.

>reduced M4 screentime
They literally kept the unit members the same without explanation and pointed out that the high school section is close by in the last episode to keep giving them screentime.

I don't mean that they aren't going to appear, I mean that they're going to get less screentime in S2 due to cast bloat and not being directly related to the Erza conflict.

I want to fuck Lala.

Shouldn't she be a 8th grader now?

They mentioned that in one episode then quietly forgot about it.

I'd just like to inform you that the writers assume you are intelligent. Please don't prove them wrong.

How was the episode?

Aikatsu Stars is saved.

Rola needs a bone

Rola needs my bone.

>being heteroshit

Yume and Subaru k i s s i n g

She is a lesbian.

They are uncultured. Just let them be.

>when rola is ready to suck that delicious dick

>Rola dodges Yume's hug.webm

literally what purpose have M4 served? They show up every 5 episodes or so, ako goes "subaru-kyun" and fights with the glasses guy, yume and subaru share some words, then the disappear for another 5 episdoes

Plus two of them are literally whos.

Merchandise

Go away SHiN

Splash! role (Others big name idles from same school) + ship teassing (Because boys, duh)

Will there be a big shitstorm when Rolling Dream beats Double Princess?

sasuga Rola
a
s
u
g
a

R
o
l
a

>delicious
I take it you're telling us this from experience?

>he fell for the meme meme
meme off, memester