I wanna live in New York :(

I wanna live in New York :(

I live there, very nice place.

It is POZZED AF. I just left and everyday is better then the last. Unless you are the wealthy son of an oligarch. It doesn't even matter if you are great looking. That hellscape will eat you alive.

Trust me. you don't. It's a nigger infested shithole run by kikes.

No you don't.

t. Queens

New York is an absolute nigger infested shithole. It’s dirty, expensive and a communist regime. Fuck New York. Good food though.

>and a communist regime

explain

No u don't Pollack. Manhattan is nice, but anywhere remotely outside of the "nice" parts are terrifying hellscapes

>Two separate posters using the term 'nigger infested shithole'

Can't be all that bad...

If you need explanation you’re a fucking idiot and one of the problems.

It absolutely is!

Not your diary. Fuck off

So what are some cool cities to live in, in the US?

>being poor
Kek

or you could just explain what you mean since I don't live there and neither do a lot of people in the world. or do you actually just don't know what you're talking about and cant explain it? fucking christ jseed.

hey op do you like having the highest taxes of any state? Do you like not being able to own any guns besides pump actions and bolt actions ? If you want a pistol we'll put you on a 1-2 year waiting list. Do you like crumbling infrastructure and the use of salt on roads? Cause if so move right on in!

Boston is my favourite city, it's amazing. The nice parts of Chicago (which are still the majority) are really nice too. I have heard Austin, Texas is very cool as well.

As for Canada you should visit Toronto and especially Montreal. Don't come in the winter though, too cold.

no you don't, kurwa
t. new yorker

hey jseed you weak coward spic can ya explain what ya mean here buddy

Chicago is better t b h

and now dingdong has arrived

What abou San Francisco or Seattle?

Minneapolis/st Paul are cool cities if you don’t mind the cold. Not north Minneapolis though, that place is called little Somalia for a reason

Most people dont live in "actual city".

Girl I fucked from Tinder was from NY, told me she lived in suburbs and it took her like 1 hour to get to the center.

In comparison 1 hour from my capital city I can get to the coast, totally different setting, culture and accent.

I haven't been to Seattle. As a general rule I would stay the fuck away from California if at all possible, I went to LA and nearly got killed by feral Mexicans. I do hear San Francisco is cool though, if you are going to go to California, go there. Avoid San Diego and LA at all costs

Seattle seems kind of boring. Best northwestern city is Vancouver. Really Asian but it is what it is

while you're at it and you and dingdong explain why you both thought I was a clone of hitler? I mean I knew you guys were r e t a r d e d but I didn't think you were that stupid.

You fucking faggot, Toronto is a shithole. Tell him to go to Alberta instead, or if you're hardcore and want the wilderness, Yukon Territory.