#ShaveToFightFascism

Can we start a campain titled #ShaveToFightFascism. The point is to shame numale bugmen into shaving their shitty beards in order to have their beards resemble the opposite of Hitler's facial hair.
>pic related
We can start by shaming major Hollywood stars and left leaning bugmen by making the claim that if they dont shave their upper lip they are not against the ideas of hitler and fascism.

Seems promising.

excellent. bump

see what he did there under the philtrum?
He's a tricky one

>Bash the Stache
>Bash the Fash Stache
>No More Fash Stache
There's a headline in this somewhere.

Imagine all the soyboy selfies, with their mouths wide open, patchy beard, and absolutly no hair on their upper lip

Bumping with bugmen who are obviously pro-Hitler.

Excellent even better

Sounds cool

bump

good damm kek
it will make it easier to spot the traitors when the day of the rope comes

We need to get example pics circulating on shitter and faceberg. This is a an epic mime indeed.

THE JOOS ARE TRYING TO KILL MASCULINITY
*shills against beards*

>De-fash the stash

Lmao

>bugman detected
If you don't look fantastic with a clean shaven face, you don't deserve to reproduce. Beards are makeup for men.

There is a bunch of images online, the phenomenon is known as "The reverse hitler"

Sup Forums actually has a good idea for once

I mean...you can try. But I'll just tweet a screenshot of this.

having a toast with soy mixed with tap water

Bump

>fantastic
not sure if fag or roastie

And you'll be forever labelled a fashy fuck while you keep your bugbeard, and all your friends have committed to fighting the fash. SLASH THE FASHSTACHE

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Does anyone else find all the photos of them with their mouths wide open very, very disturbing? It's like they're all brainwashed... or mindless or something. I get deeply disturbed the more that I see these pics.

bump

I AGREE.

Jesus that is sad. What did he lose his parents? How does someone give up on life like that?

This is absolutely autistic and I love it. Abbreviate the hashtag for pol. Don’t let it link to us like blaxit did.

>over 1000 hrs in ms paint

bump

Men taking selfies is unsettling as it is. But the mouth open pose adds a new level. Must be the male equivalent of duckface.

Oh shit, misspelled fascism.
Although I think there is a meme there
>END "FACE-ISM"

Beards are erotic and turn people on. If your reasoning was that they're vulgar, then maybe... but a handsome guy only looks sexier with a beard

Excellent

Let's get this one going:
"FACE-ISM"
there's a lot to work with here

Hide your weak chin

i want to be fat. leave us fatties alone.

I can't shave. I am already shaving. I don't want a beard.

>he doesn't have a perfectly chiseled jaw
>he doesn't rock stubble/shadow
You just don't get it.

Big BUMP

Beards are fucking gay and used to cover up weak ass chinlines. There's a reason most numale soyboy bugmen are bearded as fuck

Kys.

I have a walrus mustache. I just think beards are okay too. A mustache is always better though.

>he doesn't look fantastic
>he's insecure about the words he uses

They're a secondary sex characterisric. They turn normal people on. Duh

#reversehitler

Great idea. Take this free bump

Checked.

GLORY
i am in

Facial hair is gay. I wouldn't keep a beard even if I could grow one.

I hope you get diabetes and lose your legs you worthless shitsack.

oops, edited version

Good idea, bump

free bump

>being masculine means you like homosex

The absolute state of western men

bump

>that flag
>that attempt at reverse psychology

fug it must be the ugliest beard i have ever seen

Look out ladies. This one wearing khakis and aviator framed glasses can't be easily manipulated.

But then clean shaven folk get roped into being antifags, which is gay. And growing shitty beards will become fash, which is also gay.

>not being a big guy for you
>implying I desire the approval of females
>being this mad that your pubic beard and weak chin are finally being called out as insincere forms of masculinity
Oh ho ho ho

this is the inspiration of the SJW's

that dude look like a bald Keemstar faggot

bumping this shit

Just go to the gym, man. You can solve this problem. You'll feel great, and your entire outlook on life will improve. Only you are stopping you.

woof

Those little faggoty arms....

Stache-bash the fash

>even if I could grow one
t. low test facial hair envy

I want to do both. fat is freedom. fatties are happy

Huge bump

POST SAM HYDE FACE

You know that's not true. Train your body. Reach your full potential. Discover the strength within you waiting to be unlocked. You can do it.

sorry, that was response to you user
we need you to lose the fat for the days to come, lad

I like having a beard, but I'm half Iranian so I guess it's a little different

Thank you for the contributation good sir

Cocaine bump

>satanic imagery on top of the bookcase

disgusting

any time OP hopefully this will lead to an overall trend of shaving beards in progressive solidarity, exposing the soyboys who will only have their glasses to hide behind

Bump

>beards are gay
So that's why women are so attracted to homos.

it's the shaves vs. the shave nots

>some people use beards to cover their jaw lines
>therefore all beards are used to cover up weak ass chinlines
t. can't grow a beard

faggot detected.

10/10 would bump again

>How does someone give up on life like that?
Look at his kid's eyes. He's a racemixer.

Checked. The suggestion is not that all beads are gay, but that bugmen utilize their shitty beards to appear masculine.
Chads are able to go beard or no beard, but the weak-jawed, puffy-cheeked bugmen should be exposed to all.

>shaves chest/stomach
>keeps the nipple hair
what did he mean by this?

>bald keemstar faggot
just a keemstar faggot then

bump

Bump lets make it happen boys

True, because they are to only ones who will shave. Real chads will only laugh and move on.