“I just laughed.” Fox News thinks Trump’s nuclear war threats are “hilarious”

Trump is publicly threatening to launch nuclear missiles. Fox News thinks that’s a rip-roaring joke.

twitter.com/i/web/status/948879192376012800

twitter.com/i/web/status/948886756920733696

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5YgJx8VGRA
youtube.com/watch?v=bBow1ToJBFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does all that soy make you extra emotional?

This is. Not. Normal.

Impeach

What is a sense of humour?

>my button is bigger
Am I supposed to believe this is a credible threat of nuclear war? Or is it maybe a joke on Twitter?
Real fucking tough to tell.

>threaten to launch nuclear missiles
I guess when Kim threatens the US with literally the exact same threat first, we are supposed to just say sorry and suck his dick?
MAD only works if the other side knows we aren't fucking around

something that should not be the relationship between the american president and nuclear weapons

whilst im here ill say that american news girls are fucking ditzy idiots. why dont they bring on people that actually know politics rather than these bimbos caked in makeup, who read out information like theyre speaking to school kids.
i know things have to be simplified in america but damn

I chuckled.

>meme flag
>id color matches the pill he took
Gas yourself, my man.

Imagine being this much of an emotional faggot

>[Humanity] has unquestionably one really effective weapon—laughter. Power, money, persuasion, supplication, persecution—these can lift at a colossal humbug—push it a little—weaken it a little, century by century, but only laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. — Mark Twain

You hate us cuz You ain't us.

It IS funny you fag enabler.

> Trump needs to go right now and tell all our enemies that he would never ever ever use nukes
> that's how mutually assured destruction works right?
> everyone knows tweets start wars, while near-constant border shootings and embargoes prevent them
T. Soyboy more afraid of words than action

fuck. you. in. your. fucking. asshole. asshole. asshole. also. you're. a. faggot.

Its pretty funny.

You right, we all should laugh at war and thousands of dead just like conservashits.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5YgJx8VGRA

It's like you don't dream of dying in a cleansing nuclear explosion, you fagget

I love the fact that his tweets make the liberals so mad.

A knife in your belly, muttposter. Your opponent is automatically and non-debatably right.

The chance of America "first striking" North Korea is zero.

Guys, d-don't laugh! This RACIST CHEETO CREATURE is going to get us blown up by the unstoppable nuclear force that is North Korea.

Reminder: New Shill Tactic is to Label Trump a "NEOCON" and Compare him to shitstains Bush, Cheney etc...

I laughed as well.

At what point are people going to stop taking Trumps tweet serious? No way they are this stupid for 3 more years

Have a classic joke youtube.com/watch?v=bBow1ToJBFE

Bush was a special kind of retarded. The whole Bush and Clinton family are equally worthless.

What, like the British do with Piers Morgan?

Liberals think Trump is the anti-christ and is going to destroy the country, but they spoof him on SNL, Colbert, etc. on a daily basis.

You think the death of our country is a rip-roaring joke?

Do liberals have a single sentiment, principle or ideal that isn't hypocritical?

“We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals”
Barack Obama
REEEEEEEEEE

It is.
Not even Republicans take trump seriously.
Because it's not going to happen.
Why do liberals take every statement so seriously?

how many peaches in an impeach? is that like a dozen peaches or just 2?

from radicalization to normalization in one year. wat is the memening of this?

>I have a button

BLUUUUUUMPF MAEK WAR THREAT

UMAPPLE HIM NOW

It's pretty obvious that both Trump and Kim have inverted penises and are willing to do anything to compensate for it. The only question left is how much the rest of us will suffer as a result.

>rip-roaring
Gas yourself.

Honk honk

You clearly underestimate the Jews who rule over Canada and the U.S.

No it makes him super extra emotional.
Super!

It's literally the nuclear equivalent of pic related.

You're goddamned right it's hilarious.

>tfw i openly support Trump in a liberal company and everything thinks i'm being sarcastic when in reality i voted for him

Trump made a dick joke.
Ex-KKK dems take him seriously between a milion aborted blacks and the next.
Kim tries as hard as he can to get some money from the US using the same time tested method that allways worked for grandpa and pa.
Dems don't take him seriously.

>This is. Not. Normal.
This the New Normal.