How do we fix this country?

How do we fix this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEcWoyzZC1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KDHas1RBzAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know how

Does anyone have a nonmeme answer? The only way I see it happening is balkanization or killing every single government employee from the president down to the postman.

you had your chance

Legalize drugs, let in all the illegals, open borders to improve trade

Annexation, or legalize all firearms

To be honest, they need a better Central Bank.

Reminder to never trust Democrats.

we cant fix it m8, its totally fucken fucked.

No one can be tursted down there, their culture is how can i benefit from you or how can i get something out of you.

The government is corrupt, so is the police, army & navy.

Their system is designed to keep people poor & stupid while the rich & wealthy reap the benefits of exploting said stupid & poor people.

The worst part of it is that you try to expose all the fuckery and corruption but no one wants to belive it or will actually defend it... for example: The 3 parties you can vote for are PRI, PAN, and PRD, the PRI is bascally the mob (lie, steal, bribe and kill) and everyone knows it, yet they still vote for them. They also buy votes from people.

Mexicans get use to it, theyhave been fucked over so many times its almost like the majority dont give a fuck. The few that do give a fuck are ousted as retards cus they cant do anyhting about it (mexicans cannot legaly own weapons, and riotting does nothing).

The only thing that can cleanse mexico is fire, LOTS OF FUCKING FIRE.

Is that America's future???

I see a lot of similarities.

Especially since they let so many Mexicans in and they breed like roaches.

Get rid of Narco Corridos, Narco series/soap operas and narco culture in general. youtube.com/watch?v=kEcWoyzZC1U

The have a lot of Germans there.
Install a new emperor.
Their old one was good
The kikes are behind their leftist movement they have now.

Declare cartels terrorist organizations
Declare war against them
Exterminatus
Country fixed

It cannot be fixed as long as mexicans exist.

>Is that America's future???

Yes you sack of human waste, thanks to your political party and its (((allies)) we will become just like mexico in a short time.

they should declare crime illegal

>Ancap being retarded
Color me surprised.
You see, the problem is that as long as they're not declared terrorist organizations, they're covered by human rights, civil court, innocent until proven guilty, etc, etc.
If they're declared terrorist organizations the army can just roll in and kill anyone in sight.

pemex and narcos must unite to save mexico

This.
/Thread

Make it a part of the US,

500 years of a totally corrupt system plus a populace with low iq equals no fix. You'd have to nuke the whole place from orbit. Same applies to Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, etc., etc.

Bonus info: Two things keeping Mexico from nuclear melt down is the safety valve that the US provides by allowing their poor to come work and send money back home, and their lack of a 2nd amendment.

It's all fucked and you can't trust any institution.
I need to get out.

>fixing something perfect

raise porfirio from the dead

National Synarchism/Mexican Fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=KDHas1RBzAw