>Link Summon?
More like TRUE KINGS

>3 years with Aoi
>No more Rin

More like VEINS!

But seriously, that pic is missing some veins

>>No more Rin
Even in-Universe she doesn't exist anymore,
Now that I think about it Arc-V really was a waifu massacre at the end.

Being a husbandofag paid off.

Japan is going too far with the waifus being massacred, raped, mindbroken, turned into sluts
They need more nukes

Should rename the show to FLAT princess

I hope the MC keeps bullying her about her nonexistent chest and it turns into a gag.

You would fuck a girl irl as that and yoy know this.

But it's perfectly normal and natural for boys to be flat

I really really wish they aim for an older audience this time. I'm not saying all edgy adult anime only, but at least 2-3 years older than Arc V pls.

>deviantART image for OP

Gains Yusaku when?

They're not actually dead. They're just effectively dead

Then we'd just call him tsundere

fuck you aoi

You tell them, sky. Or was it the ocean that said it?

What if it's both?

>VRAINS WILL APPARENTLY HAVE SPEED DUELS A LA TERMINAL/DUEL LINKS
thoughts?

>Yuzu with Yuto's color scheme is still basically Ruri

Check last thread.

We freaked out about it already. Now all that's left is stewing in anger or "I don't give a fuck"

I wasn't here last thread like most people but I'm curious as to why that seems like it caused a problem.

Can someone tell a very short, simplified explanation of what went down in 5D's?
What happened to Domino City?

That pic should be enough reason to reconsider your life OP

I am too late to the rage but honestly fuck this shit.

You are going to rape and her and you are going to like it

She needs to be the mc,

>20 card main deck

Jesus Christ.
Exodia ban incoming.

The future happened, and people got bored of playing card games regularly, so they started playing them on motorcycles.
The first half of the series is about how Yusei and his DAMAGED friends are an ancient group of mexicans who tamed dragons and defeated a black goo (that was never properly explained). The black goo had his own group of mexicans who also reincarnated and died to reincarnate as dead mexicans. They duel with Yusei's team, which is composed of: a possibly autistic man (not joking), blond ego and crash (that's one guy), 50 shades of roses, thing 1 and thing 2 and the most important character, Yusei's childhood friend who was always there, but only got introduced 30 episodes in, Crow Hogan. Of course Yusei's team defeat the evil mexicans with Yusei defeating a guy who is double the mexican (good and bad half).
Err, the second arc revolves around a guy from the future who cosplays as Yusei to save the future from robots created out of bad feels, but he fails, so he and his friends decide to become robots and travel to the past to stop people from having bad feels by destroying future neo-domino city from their past. They also try to destroy old neo-domino city from the past in the movie, but Neos saves the day. Yusei falls in love with one of these robots while a french girl wants to kill one robot that split into three (for some reason. Easier transportation is my guess), because her father didn't want to give them a teddy bear or something. Yusei defeats them by literally having god send him cards and becoming golden flying motorcycle riding jesus christ from the future. The cosplayer robot yusei, which is like a big metal egg with arms, stops the future city from falling in the past future city ( Did I mention that? The plan of the future robots involves crashing the future city in the past future city by the way). Yusei's friends get tired of his autism and leave domino, becoming shells of their past selves. That's 5D's.

Doesn't really bother me, but wew last thread was a hilarious shitshow for the ages.

They're chileans.

Speaking of which, did the show even explained where the fuck did those robots came from and what's their objective in attacking neo domino(talking about those robots that attacked yusei's cosplayer)?

Same thing.

People's bad feels made factories build them. Their end goal was to end the bad feels. So much so that when Yusei's cosplayer and the other people stopped feeling bad, they stopped attacking .

No the diffrence is chileans are mountain trolls and mexicans are desert goblins.

SYNCHRO SUMMONING

Don't they all speak mexican?

Thanks man

You do know there are diffrent variants of mexican right user? Like for example chilean mexican loses the singining tone mexican mexican has.

Get a load of this Pablo.

How mad will that one faggot be if Aoi steals the show?

>Err, the second arc revolves around a guy from the future who cosplays as Yusei to save the future
STILL MAD

Okay, I never understood why the three Ylliaster Kings, who were also Aporia somehow, were attacked by the Meklords for some reason related to Momentum but then used those Meklords against Yusei. Why do they use them?

I see you are a man of culture as well

"Hey they did such a great job of killing everyone I love, they must be able to also kill my enemy".

This is a Rin thread. We are only posting Rin now. Everyone wants to cum inside Rin!

I guess now I know why 5Ds second half is uh, not so good.

Worst thing is he isn't exactly wrong to use them. Many occasions once the losing side gets the opposing technology, they are more than ready to use it for their goals

That sure worked out for the infinitely retards.

Well, when you play with fire, you need to take countermeasures. It's 5D's second half, you think they care about it? It's all about Crow!

Eh the story has more holes than swiss cheese but there were plenty of super hype moments in there.

Unlike Arc-V who suddenly decided to stop trying after the Shun vs Dennis duel and completely shit the bed from Edo's loss on.

Trust me, I'm not even close to implying that it's worse than the trainwreck of Arc-V

Evil Rin was fun.

>ywn have sex with Ruri only for midway a sexually frustrated Rin take over while your dick is shoved in her pussy
Why even live?

WITH THE WIND

I honestly creampie Serena, but if Rin and the others want a piece too then I guess is fine.

MINERVA REPRINT CONFIRMED

My name is Juan johnny.

Next LABO will show some brief footage from VRAINS and introduce a new character. Maybe the rival?

Cute boy with a cute VR form when?

I'd fuck the suited nip girl while baldy Kaiba watches.

Crow

Don't you mean KARASU?

I think that would be reserved as a bruno/johan type of a character.
Just to piss of hetfags

does blackwings still work with the existence of new rules and links?

they'll show the new SHIBERUU

Ono finds a way

That isn't very loyal

Digital Blackwings

Mega tins are now skinny.

I mean. I do want to creampie Serena but its no use if the others, specially Rin, appear from nowhere to steal what is for Serena. So the best thing is just fuck them until they pass out so Serena can receive everything she was supposed to receive but four times more.

BUT YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE

The art for these are fucking great

You know I've never really thought about it but what the fuck is Kaiba wearing even?

Still triggered, Rank10?

a bdsm tight suit and a rich kid cape

Will you make it though?

Yes. Even if it kills me. And I got this dubs blessing.

Fuckoff with your cancer image OP

>mfw no technology that make monsters solid for fucking
I really need it because I reached the point of lacl of oxygen because of being overheated. I pay any monet price konami.

ygorganization.com/bol-lightsrevenge-productblurb/

>The Lancers’ incursion into the Fusion Dimension was nearly stopped short by Gladiator Beasts! The GX-era tournament powerhouse became a powerhouse as well in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V animated TV series. New Gladiator Beast cards give this well-loved Deck a spark of modern day energy.

Fuck you, Konami. Might as well advertise Blackwings if you wanna throw a piece of shit that serves only to remind me of lazy writing in Arc-V

No.

I'll Synchro with you two ANYTIME

So. After thinking it for a while. I come to this.
Yuzu is for blowjob, Serena is for assjob, Rin is for tittyjob and Ruri is for foot/armpitjob.
All of them get pussycreampie treatment and only Rin for anal.

No brains left. Only VRAINS.

>Kaiba and Yugi AGAIN
>Not Clear Wing and Starving Venom
Nostalgiafaggotry was a mistake.

So. Apparently Duelist monsters are a thing
(MONSTERS DUELISTS?) Listing what I found
Wind Kuriboh (um?)
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
Skull Servant
The 13th Grave
Demise, King of Armageddon
Jinzo (LET'S GO)
Dark Magician Girl (Go figure)
and some others

>Rival
Please. If it wasn't Yoshida at the helm I'd think Aoi was the main rival at this rate.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
IM SINKING LIKE A TAR PIT

>passionate lovemaking with Rin
>hatesex with Serena
>roughsex with Ruri
>handholding with Yuzu

Every other answer is wrong.

>hatesex with Serena
Dropped and kill yourself

>implying Serena wasn't a bitch through and through
Take your own advice my man.

No one gives a fuck about Arc-V or those shitty dragons. You're going to get cheap reprints of those cards in the mega packs anyways. There's nothing to really complain about.

(You)

Everything you said is wrong

So. who is your favourite Tag Force girl?

>passionate lovemaking with anyone but Gongenzaka

Will there ever be a character more useless than Alexis Rhodes?