Who is this guy pol?

Who is this guy pol?

Its the spider that wove all the webs around the border

The owl isn’t on the new money.

Your mom.

It's an owl, it's isn't a "guy"

The Pyramid is the watcher. The Owl is the one who watches the watcher. Think of the Pyramid as the FBI/CIA level, the Owl would be the NSA datacenters.

I thought everyone knew this.

Gavrilo Fuckface

Its a fucking spider, just because OP posted a shitty res of an old dollar doesnt change the fact.

No.

Moloch

It's literally nothing. It's the corner of one of the designs poking out from behind the $1 badge

GET FUCKED. That’s is a fucking barred owl and his name is Lord Jeffery Tinsworth Esq.

Last time i checked owls dont have 8 legs and a thorax

Weaving Spiders Come Not Here

Minerva

Bull aligned with spinners years ago. They still haven't realized. Sad!

Dunno. Could be either.

Are you sure?

kek I guess you learn something new every day

That picture always reminds me of the old AD&D Players Manual.

Interesting.

I suspect Moloch and Baal might be the same entity. The rituals are very similar. They seem to demand the same things. There is a bit of difference in metaphorical representation.

You can also add Cronus to the mix of highly suspect entities demanding worship.

A kang

Owl of minvera

>yes
So is Bealzebub
There are a bunch of cross cultural mythic figures that overlap
Hermes/HTrismegister/Mercury/Thoth is another example
Isis/Ishtar/Astara/Athena is another
There are a series of *extradimensional spirits* that appear repeatedly throughout mythos across the world
>Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

the fact that this theory has made it on national television, makes me upset.

it's just the fucking pattern you morons

Excellent post user
You know exactly what's going on.
Cheers!

Whatever you say.

I don’t see it. Is there an image out there where it’s outlined?

Don't you guys have jobs or something? Get a fucking hobby

It's a puzzle that has been driving me mad for years.
At this point I think all religion is meant to be a mystery that we are supposed to figure out.
Best I can tell, there are 7 of these arch principalities and of course they have their underlings.
They presented themselves to the different cultures in different ways to undermine the will of the Creator.
These things exist outside of time as we understand, so they have had opportunities we cannot fathom to spread disinformation and usurp human civilization.
Basically, on a divine level, middle management rebelled and has made a concerted effort to undermine the one at the top.
I would highly recommend "The Genesis Six Conspiracy" by Gary Wayne. He seems to have a much better grasp on this but I guess that is what happens when you put 30 years of research into a book.

I have that book, I wonder if the artist was at a ceremony and based the pic on it? I guess any night time ceremony has that look if there is a fire.