HILLARY E-MAIL INVESTIGATION REOPENED

Funny how this was reopened today, and there was a small house fire at the Clinton's yesterday. Do you think they had a heads up and were destroying evidence?

Ignore all the whitey hate threads, weed threads, random food threads, E-celeb threads, religion threads, Amerimut/fat people threads... This is what is being slid.

>The Department of Justice has caved to pressure from the White House and is reportedly reopening the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

>According to the Daily Beast, there is a new effort in the department to get new details on how Clinton and her aides — including former top aide Huma Abedin — handled classified material. The effort will look at how much classified information was on her private email server, and how that information got there.

Link: washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956

BUMP FOR PIC RELATED

Smoke and mirrors. Everyone knows Robert Mueller is gonna indict her.

That's what happens when you worship the church of satan

IS HE HERE?

Checked.
Who has the cap from Jan 2nd of the user saying she'll be convicted?

Of absolute course they were destroying evidence.

The last time this bitch went under investigation they found files from fucking Watergate in her closet.

If so, this tells me somebody tipped her off. Hmm. Deep State runs deep still.

Dusty nooses see the light of day once more

kek, this is great

The fire investigator ruled the fire was caused by the house committing suiside. No foul play detected

I haven't seen that webm in over a year , still brings a smile to my face

Have a bump op.

did she get the bleachbit and the kerosene mixed up?

LMFAOOOOO

Was it caused by two shotgun blasts to the back of it's head ?

No it was lifting weights in the shower slipped and fell and had it's throat crushed by the bar bell

LOL.

WaPo claims...
>The fire started around 2:40 p.m. in a building used by the Secret Service on the Clinton’s property, the Secret Service said in a statement. It was put out by about 3:15 p.m., according to the Associated Press. No one was injured in the blaze.
>in a building used by the Secret Service on the Clinton’s property
>in a building used by the Secret Service on the Clinton’s property

Hmmmm......

So many redditors in here.
Anyone have good coverage of this or a source?

>small fire
>burned for 35 minutes
Wut?

The ss being there isnt strange, I'm sure the bushes have a ss house on their ranches too. Carter as well. They get protection for life.

Fuck off, Shareblue.

SESSIONS.EXE

Are you incapable of looking into things for yourself?

Hype!

Nigger, can you not contribute to a thread instead of shitting it up? Just send the retard a link, nigger

So for once we don't have a fag ukraine shareblue poster or is he just retarded

Bump. Keep it rolling, gents.

Too bad she burned her house already

>when the category 5 storm hits the whitehouse like they talked about on good morning america this morning
The fuck is going on, who is bamboozling who?

There's 2 links in the screenshot. 1 from Fox and 1 from CNN just so he couldn't claim a biased source.

Oh please...the real cause of the fire will never be determined. Things just happen in houses.

Stop responding to these bullshit Hillary slide threads and get in a weed thread. It’s more important for 2020. Sage.

Well she still has the entire media on her side, so I doubt anything will come of it

Erect a gibbet on capitol hill and hang clinton for the world to see.

Bump check.

HONG KOMPED

The shareblue Ukraine poster is actually a paid russian shill, shitposting from under proxy. Notice how he just makes a thread and then disappears. He probably just copy/pastes his shit from somewhere (like reddit).

Russians run shitposting sweatshops, where they pay people for shilling. It's an actual 9-5 job.

Do you have a cap of that email so I can merrily redistribute it soon

Dead people in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6....

he is user

Too late. Fire burned everything. Too slow glumpf

Why is this thread not exploding? The bitch is going down.

>can you not contribute to a thread instead of shitting it up?
like your lazy ass is doing?
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND, BE PRO-ACTIVE

Ill be happy when shes finally locked up but terribly disappointed we wont get a public execution. In a perfect world.

Checked

Hilldawg won the popular vote bigly.

>but but muh eeee-mails!

Lol nope sweetie. This has already been investigated & debunked.

>Mueller is on our side...

Think again drumplet, Mueller is on the side of truth and justice, same as the Hilldawg. He will figure out this Russian thing once and for all and will prove that HRC is the real president of America.

Maybe if Drumpf is nice in jail they'll let him out in a few years to sign a book tour or something.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WEINER LAPTOP THAT NYPD SUPPOSEDLY HAS

BUMP, IGNORE SHILLS

Note the address in question.

holy bump

Fuck shills always bump for death to Hillary.

They gave to Julian Assange... He will be dropping when time is right. May even testify before congress with all his evidence

Small fires can burn for a long time and stay small when confined to garbage cans

What pressure ? Tweets ? Lmao is them framing it as mean drumphie personally going after Clinton?

>MUH EMAILS

Jeff the cuck Sessions and Donald Faggot Trump always run to hide behind the MUH EMAILS card every time they need a distraction from their fuck ups. Cowardly pussies.

Dems going to run for cover
this is perfect timing for this
Every dem going Russian collusion is bad!!!!

Investigation proves Hillary and bill and Obama gave uranium to Russia and North korrea

See them flip their shit, media will outright lie

DEATH TO FUCKING CLINTONS AND ALL PEDOELITE

>T-Trump Jr. got an e-mail from a Russian. IMPEACH HIS DAD!!!!
>Hillary had a private server that was accessed from multiple hostile foreign agencies, forwarded classified e-mails on to her aids, used bleach bit and took a hammer to at least seven telephones, BUT THAT'S OKAY

Pick one faggot.

>Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing

I forgot the guys name from FBI agent that actually handed the uranium to the Russians personally.
who was that again? the same one that cleared hillary?

They built it and rent to SS. Remember people being pissed like they were milking the gov. Not sure if same place.

ALL FUCKING PEDOELITE DIE MOTHERFUCKERS

TRUMP REGARDLESS

PEDOELITE FUCKING BURN AND WE ARE COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKERS REMEMBER THIS YOU SHILLFUCKS

Hmmm nothing suspicious. People complain about the SS paying Trump to use space in his building but they ignore that SS pays Hillary to use space on her property. Paid Biden also.

>Kelly (((Cohen)))

I'm not falling for this

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR PIZZA RELATED MAPS

PEDOELITE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE.

Given her history of taking hammers to cell phones, using bleach bit, etc., I find it very suspicious that there was a small fire on her property the day before this news broke. Hey, it might be nothing, but I doubt it. What's disturbing is if evidence was destroyed, SS did it.

you made me laugh you son of a bitch
this is good

PEDOELITE FUCKING BURNS

bump

HEAR THIS YOU FUCKING SHILLS?

YOURE GOING TO FUCKING HANG

he never left

hahah look at bush Sr. Not looking so hot these days ehh. He's wearing a fucking diaper.

It's too bad this fucker had a huge hand in turning the cia into the cocaine importing agency and is rarely discussed. He was head of the cia and that's why that faggot pilot tom cruise played got killed.

FUCK THE FUCKING SHILLS

keep worshiping satan you dumb fucking man children. You people can't think for yourselves at all you just regurgitate and shit post what the last faggot said.

Yes definitely. If I was former Government official I would keep all the evidence that I committed crimes in a Secret Service facility in one of my houses then burn it there inside and then call the fire department. They call it "hiding in plain sight". It's how the pros do it.

Currently enjoying shills and Hilary getting BTFO while eating a nice bowl of chili

those digits tho

Mueller is not, and will never be /ourguy/. Anybody calling Mueller /ourguy/ is a fucking shill. Mueller is a globalist crony.

I know that was meant to be satire, but this is Hillary "I kept all evidence that I illegally mishandled classified information in one of my houses then hired a security firm to erase and then called Congress and told them I had destroyed it" Clinton.

She has been criticized for decades now that she creates political scandals for herself by being unnecessarily secretive then admitting to what she did as though she had done nothing wrong.

Cool story Jew.

But maybe those firemen saw something incriminating and saved it from the fire

I think Hillary is an insufferable cunt but jesus christ how many times are they going to reopen this investigation? Why do none of these investigations seem to go anywhere? Seems like a dog and pony show that the deep state is running to appease the GOP base while in actuality doing fuck-all.

I want to see CHARGES or gtfo.

It seems like satire but I'm serious. how else can she create an alibi? If she ordered someone to do it, they'd talk or there would be witnesses. It's basically a chaos magic smokescreen. Create enough chaos and confusion and no one can prove any truth.

How does anybody know Mueller is really on Trumps side in smutty of this. I mean it dives greaat but almost like wishful thinking. Hes so deeply invested in U1 how could he investigate his fellow corrupt elite with any platform worth a damn?

Okay fine, I'll bite. How is Mueller /ourguy/. I feel like you have been subverted by shills to believe this.

Also, HILLDAWG IS ACTUALLY GOING DOWN THIS TIME! Fucking ridiculous how heavily buried this story is by the fake news media.

one good thread no one repolies pol what is this
catalogue shit by looks

I get what you mean now. "Did I do that? No one could be that stupid on purpose, tee hee" kind of thing.

The thing is that sort of obfuscation works really well for crimes where you need to prove intent. The statutes and case law on mishandling classified information doesn't require intent. Hillary got off because the FBI is corrupt, Loretta Lynch is corrupt, and the media is corrupt. There's an open and shut case against her and I am glad to see it reopened.

The only way to strengthen the law is to uphold it.

I want to believe

Tumblr raid supposedly. Also ShareBlue and the Volunteer Shill Brigade in full force promoting anti-Trump books.

The first one was lead by Clinton sycophants in Obama's DoJ and the FBI. Should be obvious at this point why that failed (rewatch Comey's exoneration speech if you need a refresher).
This one is lead by people that want nothing to do with it because it destroys the status quo of never going after any wrongdoing in politics. Everyone watches each others' back in private to ensure that none of their treasonous and illegal actions will ever result in convictions. If one person goes down then it sets in motion the idea that anyone is fair game and the next Dem lead DoJ will target Rs. They fear their whole system collapsing if they were actually held to normal, legal standards.

Only through a pardon, I think. He chose himself over the cabal. Flipped Mueller.

Mueller is not on Trump's side. It's pure wishful thinking. The evidence that Mueller is /ourguy/ is flat earth tier.

Gotta love the timing on that house fire. Really sets your fucking noggin joggin doesn't it.

Who's going to be pulling the strings for her this time? Mueller?

What, like with an oily rag or something?