Are British telling the truth?

Are British telling the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never believe anything a Brit tells you.

fpbp

>Brittish
I'm not surprised. Brits are some of the biggest cucks I've ever met.
>Be Amerimutt
>Visiting family in England for the holidays
>Decide to spend New Years in London cause it's the BIG city
>99% of the people out on the streets are Arab Mr.Bean looking people or poos
>Hook up with "British" girl or a 'bird' as the folk here call them
>She says she can tell I'm American
>"How can you Tell?" I ask
>She says "Because your tall and white."
>Tall and white
>I respond "Arnt British men tall and white too?"
>She just shook her head and giggled.
I'm a Castizo too, London has fallen. The sun has finally set on the British empire. I have no heritage left to be proud of. Mexico and England are shitholes.

Fucking British..

The absolute state of Bongland

Somebody should post a picture of that swedish chick that was left dead on that rocky ditch and add a caption

"It smelled like Jasmine"

Cucked to death, lol. That WW2 sure turned out to be a victory for you guise.

England was a Mistake.

And here I thought Sweden was the most cucked country. Congrats, Bongland

Isn’t it racist to say refugees smell like jasmine?

How you surviving?

Lol.. that is pure euro ghey

>Hitler didn't want war meme
>Believing this in 2018
If Churchill hadn't been ignored for as long as he was, the world would be a better place.

Brits have always been a disgrace to the rest of Europe.

Have a shekel.

Oh well. If at first you don't succeed...

I genuinely believe with all my heart that the United Kingdom is the most cucked country on the planet. If any Brits would like to put forth a good, compelling argument I’d gladly welcome any, but as of right now there are no redeeming qualities for that nation.

Please can some Londonfag paint Mia khalifa in a hijab getting pounded by a Templar knight for giant keks

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'

A missing persons inquiry began but police later launched a murder investigation after receiving information that Charlene had been "killed and chopped up", the court heard.

No trace of Charlene's body has ever been found.
The prosecution alleged at Preston Crown Court that Charlene Downes, 14, was killed by Iyad Albattikhi, 29, owner of a food shop in Blackpool, who had sex with her.

Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shops, Tim Holroyde QC, prosecuting, told the jury.

Once I fucked a french guy and didn't shower right after. my sweat smelled french for months until I discovered this one cool trick: add to a steaming hot bath one pound of powdered sulfur and 1/2 a cup of bleach. the water will turn opaque and orange but trust me. it kills by sulfur poisoning, human livers can handle tonns of that shit you could probably eat it without any problem but farts, but anything smaller than an inch is going to be right well dead. you have to grow a new biofilm but oh who cares, wash your bedding at the same time and it cures scabies and french smell and ass acne.

>in b4 mustard gas it fucking works and one day you will need to perform this witchcraft for your own benefit.

Frogs
>Generally despised by the rest of the world
>Known for being rude surrender monkeys
Brits
>World speaks our language, plays our sports
>Spawned Australia, new Zealand, Canada, the united states of America (ie the best parts)

Sacre bleu!

The absolute state of the A*glo.

am a Brit can confirm most of country getting cucked out corrupt politicians and jew run media brainwashes the populace I am saving money to leave this place as I dont feel safe in londonistan

>france invented democracy

lmao

> t. """German""" American

The fuck is wrong with euromutts?

Please tell me this is real.

100% Western Euro dna, Rafiq :)

w-whiter than you goblino

They voted Brexit

>Ignore the balance of Europe, invading neighbouring nations repeatedly
>Withdraw from the League of Nations
>Invade a nations allies and protectorates repeatedly
>Get war declared upon you after multiple chances at peace
>Lose
>Muh Jews Hitler did nothing wrong
Churchill was the hero we needed to stop German imperialists. Anyone calling Churchill a war monger (which he was) whilst defending Hitler is a complete hypocrite.