Who exactly is this fucker keeping us safe from?

Who exactly is this fucker keeping us safe from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=h8_UY1TkL84
youtube.com/watch?v=aSSOMzknDxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the government will do to him if he doesn't keep us safe

A world without Israel

From a western world unburdened by angry arab terrorists

Righteous retribution from countries you have attacked and destroyed earlier.

Beats me

Small iraqi children of course the gravest threat there is

teh TERRORISTS!!!!
>They cant even keep the middle east safe.

Thank you for your service! ;)

>muh zogbots
No US soldier joins the army with intention to fight for Israel. A single one of these "zogbots" is more useful for our race than every larping neet combined.

Freedom. He's literally keeping us safe from freedom.

Yeah, they join the army with the intention of living through it and getting the benefits of veterancy.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

Stable Middle East

wewlad

Makes a little bit more sense now

The turkish user that posts dead americans would be jizzing himself all over this video. Fuck..

mutt is coward too, nice.

>biggest military spender, still loses all the wars because no bravery

Samefag

>who

12yr old girls plucking Opium for the CIA in Afghanistan.

which the US govt then sells to fuck op it's own populace.

Karma is a bitch, isn't it.

Imposed military service you bitch

I’m not trying to manipulate anyone so how the fuck am I a samefag you fucking newfag.

Note that Pissinger took America off the Gold Standard in the First Place so Nixon could finance the rest of the Vietnam War. That turned out successful. They even gave him a Medal for destroying the USA and the old reptile is still kicking.

Winning.

if anything he's creating people who want your utter genocide

processing request...
0 results found

> volunteer to fight for jews and multinational corps
> wage war of aggression in foreign nation, get panicked when they fight back
> praying to god to make it stop
top kek.
god hates you, or at best doesn't give a shit.
fucking faggot.

He's keeping us safe from the freedom of being a goy to Israel

Trust me, it makes perfects sense.

Terrorist sponsoring states are too afraid to sponsor terrorism too much. They all saw what could happen to them and their families, and their people.

*whom

This based shitskin, despite being a subhuman monkey, gets it.

you're the subhuman monkey

Let's break down the infantry
>guys who joined cus it looks cool
>guys who joined because they thought it would make them billy badass
>guys who join because they have nothing else in life
The number of people enlisting for patriotism or to keep others safe is miniscual, hell outside of the years after 9/11 id say nonexistent.
Let's break down a day in the life of infantry in the simplest terms possible. Wake up, work out, shower and eat before spending the rest of the day trying to avoid doing work until the day is over. Now you've got free time, what do you do? If you guessed masturbate and get drunk then you probably were an 11B.
Japan has the samurai we have the shamurai.

Why are they in Iraq again?

>creating
That's not how it works. Fighting communism didn't create more commies, it ended global communism.
People who want Islamic shitholes be Islamic shitholes and hate Americans have been the problem to begin with.

Next time listen carefully when America says you're either with us on the war on terror or you're against us.

One shudders to imagine

China, Russia, North Korea, South American cartels, Iran, Muslim terrorist groups, and hundreds of thousands of other people you haven't even heard of. Without a military this nation would be over run in a year.

Daily Reminder:
If Muslim terrorism was real they would kill Western (((leaders))), politicians, and bomb Israeli officials, not school kids and gay night clubs to piss off people and get bombed.

See "the black hand" WW1

>From a western world unburdened by angry arab terrorists
Nice try kike.

middle east goat shepards
asian farmers

are you an 8 year old black child with down syndrome?
because you have the iq of one

From the imminent threat of Afghan, Iraqi and Iranian terrorists, who are just steps away from bombarding America into oblivion or only to murder your family

You got that right. You are either pro america or you are one of the people the military is defending us against. There is no middle ground.

>Terrorist sponsoring states are too afraid to sponsor terrorism too much. They all saw what could happen to them and their families, and their people.
Nice try Kike

> He would jump in front of a tank or rpg

I'm pretty sure he would get strict orders to not do any of those things

Keeping us safe from China building a rail connection to Europe.

Im serious. The US is blowing up the middle east to keep their navy relevant.

>the black hand
... created utter catastrophy for the serbs you dumb nut. For ISIS it makes sense to kill children and faggots and create terror for the common people while showing their target demographic "we are here and we do stuff".

Can you measure the IQ of Saddam Hussein and his Sunni kingdom? Oh yeah, it's been rekt out of existence.
Next time listen.

Isnt this just some mortar fire? These guys are pussies. Why dont they move to a fox hole or something?

Pugs that do nazi salutes?

Yes goy fight and die for the interests of Israel

yeah cause when 21st century warfare is known for something, then its digging foxholes you dumbass. Look the italian pointing fingers here in military matters coming up with even dumber ideas.

Well, then let those threatened by those nation states do that protecting.

It's kind of sad to criticize something that's not going to change, but standing armies really are a problem. When you have something you want to use it, and presidents can't resist this ultimate toy anymore than the kings of old could.

>That's not how it works. Fighting communism didn't create more commies, it ended global communism.
Globalism took over the world, kike

>People who want Islamic shitholes be Islamic shitholes and hate Americans have been the problem to begin with.
You mean Zionists.

>China, Russia, North Korea, South American cartels, Iran, Muslim terrorist groups, and hundreds of thousands of other people you haven't even heard of. Without a military this nation would be over run in a year.
China has taken over our economy.
Russia doesn't give a fuck and just wants money from Arab oil/gas to sell to Europe.
North Korea is bluffing as a proxy to China and wouldn't give a fuck about us if we weren't there fucking with South Korea and trying to install a (((Central Bank))) in Iran and N. Korea for the Rothschilds.
Iran has nothing to do with us. It's all about Israel's issues.
South America invaded AMERICA YOU FUCKING CUNT!

>You are either pro america or you are one of the people the military is defending us against. There is no middle ground.
I'm pro America. You are pro ZOG. You are a traitor.

>For ISIS it makes sense to kill children and faggots and create terror for the common people while showing their target demographic "we are here and we do stuff".
How does that make sense? They get Westerners mad and go to war with their countries. That's the exact opposite of a winning strategy you god damn kike. Winning would be killing off the Rothchilds or Bush or something.

>There is no middle ground.
At least not on the terror threat post 9/11.
Otherwise America is willing to take a lot of shit and still reward nations with trade deals which are disadvantageous for America.
Hell, America has been buying Venezuela's oil all these years while they were America-bashing 24/7.

Acting retarded is the highest form of wit. Well done.

The shooting at the republican congress flag football practice and assault on Rand Paul by his neighbor proves your theory correct. They aren't guarded well enough to stop a terrorist, advertised to the masses long since before Gabby Gifford I imagine.

Oh so it was in self defense then.

lol, fucking dramatic soccer moms making Facebook posts.

This leaf gets it

Military power flexes warns countries to allie with us or stay out of our way. The Iraq war was just a flex to get other countries to do what we want.

Pretty much this. You forgot that most of the work is bullshit to waste time though. Deploying and killing sand niggers is pretty cool though. I don't know why Pol acts like this is a bad thing, whether it's for Israel or not. Less inbred psychotic sand monkey people is a win win.

>At least not on the terror threat post 9/11.
You mean the Zionists who did 9/11 and run out goverment?

>nb4 Saudis
You mean the guys who say "we are the Jews cousins and Israel belongs to Jews!" and alley with them all the time against neighboring states like Iraq?

The fuck? Fuck off you kike.

I was him
He doesn't know
Red pill is spreading they the military now though

You are mentally ill. Seek help.

Why have I never met a veteran who is anti-Israel? Every single one I've met always spouts the "gods chosen" or "only democracy in the ME" nonsense. /k/ is full of these types of shabbos goyim.

Hail Satan. Get fucked Jeebus

God save the wretched old figure head who flips her bean and laughs as doggos instead of protecting her country.

The Jews. If he wasn’t doing it, maybe you’d be doing it. Other people play games so you don’t have to.

Look up China belt and rail and it will all make sense.

As a prior marine (please clap) I can assure you, nothing. Maybe there's a deterrence due to the US having a massive and quickly used military, but that's about it.

If they bought our weapon tech with not the money we give them, then I could see the benefit.

Bunch of Euros crying about big bad Americas unjust wars against the poor helpless third worlders.

All third worlders are low iq bug people, inbred, and niggers and deserve nothing but bullets.

What is it Pol? Is it wrong to kill sand niggers or not? Less sand niggers is a fucking win in my book however it happens.

>How does that make sense? They get Westerners mad and go to war with their countries. That's the exact opposite of a winning strategy you god damn kike. Winning would be killing off the Rothchilds or Bush or something.

"Their countries"? Their countries are western puppets who from now and then give some gibs to Islamists for some peace in our time bullshit. They have nothing to lose. They want Westerners to come to their Lands. Che said the communists will create many vietnams to drag western forces into unpopular wars. Have you read anything in your life in regards to military history and strategy or do you just read retarded conspiracy garbage about the Rothchilds, who on a global scale don't matter one bit anymore. Why would ISIS waste resources to kill some Bush so that a Clinton can come in his place or some other wannabee powerplayer from some east coast clan. What a waste of resources. There are no more Mohammed Caricatures since they shot up that french commi magazine editorial. They reinforce their supportbase by doing stuff like that. No one gives a fuck about Rothchilds and shit.

>The shooting at the republican congress flag football practice and assault on Rand Paul by his neighbor proves your theory correct. They aren't guarded well enough to stop a terrorist, advertised to the masses long since before Gabby Gifford I imagine.
These fucking Zionist puppers walk around like they're invincible. And they are. No "terrorist" ever goes after them. It's always some weird shit where they shoot at innocent people having fun.

Jews hate when the goy have fun!

Imagine if Muslims bombed Tony Blair's house or car? That might put a dent in their willingness to vote for endless wars.

>I don't know why Pol acts like this is a bad thing, whether it's for Israel or not. Less inbred psychotic sand monkey people is a win win.
Economy crashing, Jews getting more powerful, white men dying in sand, Deep State surveillance, military NOT DEFENDING our real threats, like Mexico's invasion.... and so on

amen

The US has a policy of maintaining its main advantage. A relatively stable continental government. It tries to shit up other continents and unions.
That is the point of american military ventures. To fuck up the rest of the world so the US can cling to the number one spot for a couple more decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8_UY1TkL84

Saddam may have been a ruthless dictator, but he was a necessary evil. Now Iraq is being taken over by ISIS. At least Saddam kept his people in check.

It was the american jesus that destroyed your country.

dude Larken Rose is a faggot.

Probably because you're too busy eating Doritos in a basement and the only interaction you get is through sites like Sup Forums you pathetic fuck.

amen

nope
pic related is american jesus
he doesn't ask for amen
he asks for a daily burger on the alter

I don't understand, he's not even Mexican much. Thx goy for protecting us Mexicans and Jews from white people.

its da jooz

Iraq was doing pretty fucking good before the caphalite reined back power, but don't let that stop you from making divisive fucking shill posts.

this is American Jesus

agreed +1
faggots need to stop basing their opinions off Sup Forums/related sites

youtube.com/watch?v=aSSOMzknDxE

>Kill hundreds of thousands of iraqis and create a dependancy.

Sorry you are right. You helped iraq.

Thats what you get for using your Teeth in a Blowjob. I fully understand those brave Soldiers.

I agree we should roll into Mexico. Guns blazing and no prisoners, fucking failed narco state and it's shitty criminal people deserve to be dismembered by gunfire and bombs. Third worlders are going to fucking destroy us all with their low iq bug people bullshit.

>Iraq was doing pretty fucking good before the caphalite reined back power
nope

Who gives a fuck what kind of a dictator he was?

Post 9/11 the only acceptable answer to requests to show all suspected WMD facilities and cooperation on the war on terror is Sir, ye sir.

He was talking crazy shit and assembling terrorist armies and openly defying WMD inspectors. It was necessary to make an example of.

amen

>Didn't hear a word I said

Before America was pushed into the middle east Iraq was doing pretty fucking well for itself.

I work with multiple veterans as well as having 3 cousins who were in the Navy and they all have this mindset. I only mentioned /k/ because that board has a large presence of active military and vets.

Well you live there Muhammad, so feel free to enlighten me.

>america was pushed into the middle east.
I think my eyes have broken because that cant be what i just read.