Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Mohamett Edition

Groko coalition talks start on the 7th
Majority of Germans prefers Groko over minority government or re-election
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
welt.de/politik/article172187791/CSU-gegen-SPD-Vor-Sondierungen-bricht-Streit-ueber-Rueckfuehrungen-nach-Syrien-aus.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/soziale-netzwerke-twitter-beatrix-von-storch-netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
focus.de/politik/deutschland/ard-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-zeigt-wie-gespalten-die-deutschen-zu-merkels-kanzlerschaft-stehen_id_8221657.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

achgut.com/artikel/wer_allahu_akbar_ruft
hooktube.com/watch?v=Z511RWlsfQg
youtube.com/watch?v=6c04ddGgwzc
youtube.com/watch?v=jWdR05ZQImY
youtube.com/watch?v=J76m2eiSqVM
archive.is/RudtN
reddit.com/r/de/comments/7o1sxt/faschismus_und_männlichkeit_die_weiße_scharia/
hooktube.com/watch?v=J76m2eiSqVM
youtube.com/watch?v=e92ssOqgHPM
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/netzdg-berechtigtes-getoese-um-ein-daemliches-gesetz-a-1185973.html
heise.de/tp/features/Macron-blaest-zum-Angriff-gegen-Fake-News-im-Wahlkampf-3933402.html
web.de/magazine/politik/fluechtlingskrise-in-europa/kriminelle-fluechtlinge-deutschland-helfen-hilflosigkeit-32730682
bild.de/regional/hannover/polizei/junge-frau-auf-schulhof-vergewaltigt-54374948.bild.html
archive.is/jWsi1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous

So many mental cases...

achgut.com/artikel/wer_allahu_akbar_ruft

>bacon diaper

silly goy
they aren't related to one another
Einzelfall™

I almost thought OPs pic was a harlequin ichtyosis baby

I'm optimistic for this new hate speech law as now the hypocrisy is there

>muh freedom of speech but its 50 trillion if you say the wrong thing

Also advise for krautfags. Replace you in youtube with hook and it embeds the video bypassing the country/ad filters

Can a fritz confirm if you get this?
hooktube.com/watch?v=Z511RWlsfQg

can confirm

I can watch this without hooktube
youtube.com/watch?v=6c04ddGgwzc

You can bypass the censorship on twitter easily too. Just change your country from Germany to russia or the usa.

Now I have seen everything and can die happy

Kinda weird what you can watch sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWdR05ZQImY

Is this video banned in your country too?youtube.com/watch?v=J76m2eiSqVM

>Broder
Stop shilling the male version of Barbara Spectre.

Nope. But I get this.

if afd takes over germany, will there be something like the nürnberger prozesse against merkels government, 90% of msm journalists and the church for high treason?

>entgutmenschisierung

yes

Broder is love, Broder is live. Nobody has to agree with him on 100%.

I get that on other videos, but our government has resorted to straight video bans instead of video prison like that
interesting. Nani a cute.

Unless we build a movement from the ground up (sort of like Höcke lobbies for) they'll just buy off the top of the party and business will continue as usual.

He thinks it's wonderful that we're getting replaced by Africans, he just wants us to take out as many Muzzies as possible on the way out. Him promoting some basic bitch 'conservative' principles does nothing to change that.

kontrolliert

That was in 2006 or so and he has changed his mind on this.

archive.is/RudtN
Wird auch heftig bei reddit gepusht: reddit.com/r/de/comments/7o1sxt/faschismus_und_männlichkeit_die_weiße_scharia/

da fuck did i just watch

Citatition please. Where does he say Germans deserve their own country?

Wenn diese zurückgewinnung des gewöhnlichen rechtes sich offen kund zu tun den musst du mir die negative seite mal erklären.

except he doesn't.
he laid it all out for you in 2006 and you were too spergy to listen, fotzenmumu
that old phuck is literally 10 years ahead of you

I don't have the reference and I won't search for it. Just ask him if that's so important for you.

>didn't have any of the current problems prior to 3rd wave feminism
>feminism isn't the problem
hurr

it's just a german streamer girl, maybe a donation or something prompted her to do it.

>I think there is a quote that goes like: "Die Aufgabe der Presse ist es aus der Meinung der Herrschenden die herrschende Meinung zu machen"
seems concise but a bit too comfy.
i really like to have mindspace/mindscape in there, because it raises self awareness:
'dammn right, i have only a bounded mindspace, am i getting it polluted'?

>german streamer girl
>danish caption on her top
>danish flag
wat?

So in other words you got nothing, you just shilled a Jew from Poland who came here, lives off us and tells us how the allies weren't harsh enough to us, how it's no big deal what's happening and how it's desireable that Africans are coming here, why? Because he is anti Muslim? Muslims are just a symptom of the disease.

Fuck off kike, Broder is a perfect example of loxism. Go beat off to Inglorious Bastards or something.

maybe she was doing a danish day or something, or she'd been to denmark on a trip. She is definitely German though

>youtube.com/watch?v=J76m2eiSqVM
lol
it WAS
hooktube.com/watch?v=J76m2eiSqVM

Truly a thing of beauty. Don't even need to change a damn thing but you

>155540899
seems Swedish or at least living in Sweden.

Feminism was retarded from the get go, the first wave feminism decimated decades of union work and flooded the labour market with worker bees, thereby depressing wages and birth rates.

she lives in Sweden with forsen, a swedish streamer. She is German.

> (you) good goys will get each half a shekel

>forsen

> everything i don't understand is a kike thing
go on, be the caricature the feftists want you to be

we need to start shooting.
nobody belives the media anyway

meine fresse sind das ein paar dullies auf reddit.

Please tell me how someone who has campaigned for mass immigration for decades and has openly stated how much he despises native Germans was running a long con to save the Fatherland.

People in germany should start to double down on it instead of demanding more "freedom of opinion". They got a shitload of unlisted books in germany banned merely on the grounds of blasphemy and PC. But noone seems to care because "MUH KAMPF" was just rereleased

if you say so
frankly i am too old for this streamer nonsense
rather play myself than watching others play

Around 10:30
youtube.com/watch?v=e92ssOqgHPM

he was never in the position to implement anything, right?
he is on public record describing an agenda in an hyperbolic way and gave a lot of people chance to ring the alarm bells loud and shrill, but these people failed.
it is almost completely irrelevant what he believed at the time.
in 2011 he again managed to slip into open merkels shilling of agenda 2050, even on state tv.
he did good

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
INFRATEST RELAYED NEW FINDINGS
Higher results seem stagnant at this point.

>still no 15%

He has shilled for multiculti for ages, he is just getting cold feet because Muslims hate Jews. There's no need to expose anything, people have written about the replacement since the 70s.

So he likes Germany now, when it's already heavily multi-racial. Keyword, Germany, not the German people.

just give it a few more months around the holidays noone really gave a toss about politics

Give it time.
NoKo soon.

i have absolutely no problem with everybody having the same rights as long as they also take responsibility for it
and this is what feminist, especially 3rd wave, don't do
they blame others for the consequences of their actions
no exceptions

didn't broder get ken jebsen fired from his radio station because of (((antisemitism)))?

Whatever. I like him, I don't agree with everything though and I don't have to. Stop being so immature.

count about 1% to the poll. If I would bee asked, 'uhhh dunno Linke maybe, but no, still Green, yes Green.' or some shit like that. Sadly a still too rare thing here, to prank.

But women were not oppressed back then, studies even show that their happiness has been in decline ever since first wave feminism. That whole thing has been a massive negative since its inception.

I'm pretty sure we will get another Groko

Checked.

If people like Broder get promoted we're quickly going down a path where we unironically praise Israel as our greatest ally, see nothing wrong with sending them massive amounts of money and also think Arabs, Africans and god knows what else are fine here as long as they respect the Grundgesetz. No thanks.

if women were oppressed by having to care for the household, men were oppressed by having to care for getting money in. It makes no sense. Everyone had their duty in society and in their families. That no women worked outside of their home in a job is also a complete fabrication of course.

spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/netzdg-berechtigtes-getoese-um-ein-daemliches-gesetz-a-1185973.html

>when even sascha fucking lobo is hating netzdg

Yes, if for nothing else than pure greed. Who cares if they get nothing done? Heiko's ministry of truth is set up already and the immigrants keep coming in so the people who were pushing for this are happy.

tell this to a "current" feminist
if they want equality, let them have it for gods sake, with all its trade offs and consequences
>happiness has been in decline
implying i give a flying fuck about female happiness in general

>with all its trade offs and consequences
guess who's carrying the consequences

Very true. Poor or rather lower class women always worked to some extent, feminism brought in loads of middle class and upper class women into the workforce on top of that which not only decreased wages but also had a bad effect on the fertility of the upper and middle classes which is highly dysgenic.

That's rather nihilistic and short sighted. I can understand why you're frustrated with them, every male is. But once the shit hits the fan, guess who will have to fix it?

wtf I love this communist rooster now

>greed
That's the only thing that keeps them going.

Frankreich bekommt Zensurgesetz
heise.de/tp/features/Macron-blaest-zum-Angriff-gegen-Fake-News-im-Wahlkampf-3933402.html
>Macron kündigte an, dass es künftig möglich sein werde, im Falle der Verbreitung einer falschen Nachricht einen Richter anzurufen, der dann darüber entscheidet, ob der fragliche Inhalt gesperrt werden soll, der Zugang zur Webseite oder zum Account des Nutzers.

>frankly i am too old for this streamer nonsense
story of my life

Interesting. How did they keep the peace online without one so far?

Off topic grammar question.

Why does the "kleine" get an "e" when the subject is masculine? Does it not follow the same rules as for Mein, Dein, Sein etc.

Thx

At this point it's not equality though, it's forcing that shit into every single aspect of life even if the women in question even may not want it at all. I don't get this shitty argument in some cases at all, like, if you cunts want to do STEM or something, no one is going to discriminate against you. You don't have to force people into a field they don't even want to do. All this ends up doing is raising a generation of cunts thinking they can just fix everything by screaming SEXISM at everything. The amount of times I had to work with women who'd complain about unfair treatment from everyone just because they're women, but in the end it just happened because they're lazy as shit and won't meet deadlines, is baffling.

The difference is that the french people will protest on the streets against it!

hordes of shills

>french teenagers hate each other
>when arab girls do x
>turns out """french""" teenagers are arabs too
Nice desu ne

>masculine
nope can be feminine too

Not if it's against evil right opinions, just like how the german lefties were baited into the NetzDG.

mein, dein, sein are possessive words (pronouns?) and not adjectives like klein.

it's irregular. should be just "klein" if it followed the rule, yes.

Okay. I'll read up further on it. I would ask further questions for clarity but this is not the place for it.

Thank you for answering

I'm a retard disregard my post

You could ask the german general on Sup Forums but they most likely will troll you

That's what I thought.

Thank you

Otto,
Here's hoping that this coalition, like the jamaica coalition is kill as well.

>frustrated
m8 i have no idea what you are projecting here
the thing is i am no longer in my 20s, out three to four nights a week hunting for fresh pussy
i have those i care for because they earned this very privilege
don't get me wrong, i am the last guy to turn you down if you ask for help
but its not like i own anybody anything
especially not because you have a vagina and i have a penis

>He has shilled for multiculti for ages
any examples? there is shilling and 'shilling' you see?
>getting cold feet because Muslims hate Jews
publishing about agenda 2050 in 2011 is quite good enough, all things considered
>people have written about the replacement since the 70s.
so he is one of them, and a prominent one even

The girl is cute.
And there is a german military march song with the Wehrmacht marching in the background.
And then it jumps to her saying the shahada and then something about dating in sweden.
and getting picked up, literally.

Political Correctness has definitely gone full retard.

>web.de/magazine/politik/fluechtlingskrise-in-europa/kriminelle-fluechtlinge-deutschland-helfen-hilflosigkeit-32730682

Ay yo hol' up.
>Rape Women in Cologne
so you be saying
>Blow up an Explosive Device in Brussel's Airport
that refugees
>truck some passerbys in france
arent as peaceful
>trucks a christmas market in germany
as the media
>criminal statistics throb like a weiner
tries to tell us?

BUNT

bild.de/regional/hannover/polizei/junge-frau-auf-schulhof-vergewaltigt-54374948.bild.html

archive.is/jWsi1

please be like this user and archive your news

Sup negro? How's the weather in botswana?

>von Bekanntem vergewaltigt
>Albaner
zero fucks

these bastards are so out of touch with society its unbelievable
>be voted into office to represent your people
>first thing you do is cut their rights
democracy is a lie

TOLL PAID

wasn't that always the promis of multiculti?
a sexlife more exciting?

Unfortunately, it is not. You have to learn how to vote to be successful. Start voting for people to arm themselves today. Tell your friends. Democracy does not eliminate Darwinism, the strongest will still survive, just don't be late!

>democracy is a lie
it is as long as our representatives can get away with acting in their own interests