Can anyone explain to me why anyone puts up with Americans on this board they constantly ruin threads because they're...

Can anyone explain to me why anyone puts up with Americans on this board they constantly ruin threads because they're retarded in all honesty they should be banned from this website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Syrv6eygmNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sry i couldnt read this thru my SECOND AMMENDMENT RIGHTS

That’s adorable coming from an Aussie.

i'll answer when your country actually matters

80% of Burgermutt posters need to think before posting. Pol has absolutely ruined my perception of America.

20% are alright

Your country produced a guy that gassed 6 million people and started an entire fucking world war, gg

They have zero comprehension.

Its a serious problem and explains their foreign policy

kek

Many of them are definitely underage trumpfags, especially at burger time.

Americans embarrass themselves too regularly

youtube.com/watch?v=Syrv6eygmNY

That is because 50% of the American posters are not white. Out of the three people I know who go on here, only one is white. Also, there are a fuck ton of high schoolers here.

Oh 5 eye's . Who accepts " Federal Notes " ?
((( you know , not federal & no reserves ))).
You been Ponzi'ed ! (;

You just have to show them the mutt and they shuT up LIKE THE MUTTS THEY ARE!!
HEHEHAHAHAHAHAWWAHAHAHAHA!!

>tfw i will never be able to strangle an american

>retarded in all honesty

So you're saying that telling the truth all the time and debunking threads full of bullshit is a bad thing?

If Americans left this board, you wouldn't have anything to complain about anymore. Then your life would cease to have purpose.

Agreed. Amerimutts are retarded.

No bully am simple wohite boy

I can't agree more.

>overestimating amerifat ability this badly

>(((1)))

well soon you wont legally be allowed to come here so i dont think its any of your concern. the brits tell you what to do because your nigger tier extended family and the brits arent even suppose to be here anymore

How about all of you Euroniggers fuck off of our American board? Your opinions are like your countries- irrelevant. You can all die today and nothing of value would be lost.

>meme flag
sage

>Abhorrent Aussie posting

Not sure if humour or just another retarded burger. I'm

>tfw you're part of a small group of like 5 americans who purposefully shit up america's reputation on this board as part of a long-term baiting op years in the making and everyone thinks you represent the country as a whole

Feels good man

by the way, we landed on the Moon and your country will always be poor as fuck :^)

kek

that's genius

Aussie of all says this.
Well you arent as stupid so i guess you can say it.
I guess.

We're raised from birth in a Jewish-controlled culture and most of us aren't aware of it except subconsciously, like The Matrix.

There is literally nothing wrong with admiring and appreciating beautiful uncut penis.

>Taking an Aussie shitpost this seriously.

I wish i could feel a warm fat american neck in the palm of my hand and slowly grip harder while the life drains from its mutt eyes.

That’s more or less how I masturbate.