I've seen people post Muslims beheading people with knives on here...those are fake right?

I've seen people post Muslims beheading people with knives on here...those are fake right?

Like you guys make those to be edgy right?

That stuff doesn't really happen.

You guys are sick for making those!

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/708/isis/isis-shotgun-execution-slow-motion/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/brutal-isis-execution-video-afghan-man-arms-chopped-off-gets-beheaded-18-graphic/
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it’s so fun and easy

Many are made by CIA controlled IS outlets in studios to scare Americans into supporting endless wars for Israel.

it's fall fake op
just like this life-like movie prop
miscopy.com/708/isis/isis-shotgun-execution-slow-motion/

>fake and gay

Beside the fact that you're 12, those videos aren't allowed on the Sup Forums board. If you're seeing them on /gif/ and Sup Forums in rekt threads, yes, they're real. Muslims are savages, always have been, always will be. Their whole religion is demonic and based on demonic ideas of blood, sexuality, and slavery. Islam is the most vile and evil institution on Earth.

totally fake

Poor guy had both arms chopped off, then beheaded. Took it like a champ.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/brutal-isis-execution-video-afghan-man-arms-chopped-off-gets-beheaded-18-graphic/

Oh ok good, my psycho pass was gonna go crazy.

I was thinking, why does the UK let hundreds of thousands into their country aren't they afraid they are under cover breeding and teaching their children bad things and just being patient waiting years and years if they have to for the right time to strike?

America let's them in too, them and Mexicans and Russians and Asians.

There are a lot of Mossad/ISIS snuff movies here. Somehow movies of Jews and their terror proxies murdering their Goyim cattle is legal here.

That looks like a video game.

I've noticed many of the victims seemed very calm and passive

ITS ALL A FUCKING VIDEO GAME user WAKE UP

Life is nothing but a simulation.

lmao faggot

Why does he government give me mixed messages? They let them here and say don't mess with then it's a hate crime and they are all peaceful people who couldn't hurt anyone while having what it seems like an endless war with them In the middle East because they want death to America saying they have terrorist here bombing marathons and running people over and shooting people at Ariana grande concerts?

They must be at peace knowing they are going to escape their miserable lives.

>me right before I get executed

Ahmed strike: American offensive

Yeah why is that. Wouldn't they be in extreme pain?

> “WTF you’ve never been executed before? LOL, get lost kuffar, you’re next.”

Remember that you are the only real person.

You could have just asked for some and we would have posted them for you to put into your folder.

They get little kids to do it too??

Even if this is just a child actor in a video made by the CIA or whatever that's wrong.

Yes we are highly skilled in CGI. We play violent video games and this is how we make it look so real. It's also the reason we hate and rape women.

Are you saying I'm pretty?

That's cute tho. He just thinks it's a toy. Kids love toy guns.

Op should type in "ISIS beheading" in the LiveLeaks search bar.

Liveleaks.com

But those are fake right?

I don't have a clear answer guys, is that all real or not??

Literally Command and Conquer: Generals.
> AK47s for everyone!

Muslims are good people and completely innocent. All terror attacks are fake videos created by the government or Muslims carrying out self defense. This part of the website is just what the mods created to have all the retarded drumpf supporters from going on the actual pages.

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/amp/

It wouldn't happen if Marijuana was federally legal in the US.

It's real dumbass

Check out the ms13 ones too
They cut people's faces off.

They’re real. Humans are savage once they’ve completely dehumanized their enemy.

Im at the doctors office trying not to bust out laughing, yourea piece of shit

try this

It's a soldier with a go-pro style camera.

Why do you think FPS games look like that? That's what a dude running around with a gun shooting people sees.

>I've seen people post Muslims beheading people with knives on here...those are fake right?

when you get a bit more cosmopolitan, you'll enjoy the Mexican cartel ones much better.

Muzzies tend to value the end rather than means.
Mexis love that death foreplay

Liberals will defend these Muslims

Stop posting you dumb ass Canadian bitch, you're embarrassing yourself faggot. ISIS and Al Qaeda are funded and controlled by Israel, Mossad, and the CIA. It's been proven, retard. Muslims are such brainlets they just blindly follow the Zog, just like you. HUH??