Make Israel Great Again

Israel rightfully owns the West Bank and the Kingdom of Jordan because of the Balfour Declaration.

Israel rightfully owns the Sinai peninsula because it conquered it in a defensive war. It gave it back to Egypt in a peace deal but Egypt hasn't fulfilled its obligations.

Israel rightfully owns the Gaza strip - it retreated from there expecting Hamas so stop shooting rockets, but they have not stopped.

Israel rightfully owns southern Lebanon because it retreated from there expecting the Hezbullah to stop shooting rockets, but they haven't stopped.

Rape me, Schlomo

Forgot the Golan Heights, which were also conquered it in a defensive war.

Don't forger reparations for 2000 years of persecution. They deserve whole middle east to be honest.

You belong to heaven, don't jew ?

Jews were once 30% of the population in most Polish cities until you got together with the Germans and holocausted us. Give us back our land!

>Balfour Declaration.

Said nothing about the West Bank, kike. You are also implying Palestinian forces fighting on behalf of England were not lead to believe they would be given Jerusalem. England was in the pocket of the Jews, however, and sent a letter to Lord Rothschild offering him the land instead.

British mandate for Palestine = Israel + West Bank + Gaza + Jordan.

You already took that back, the rest was stolen by germans or destroyed.

youre jewish we get it alright?

Why are there so many mudslime shills all of a sudden?

Will that unite all the Muslims against Israel?
Most probably.

>Israel rightfully owns southern Lebanon because it retreated from there expecting the Hezbullah to stop shooting rockets, but they haven't stopped.
So you think Israel rightfully owns a place where they illegally entered into and were run out of? I think the fact that Israel was defeated in southern Lebanon is more than enough evidence to suggest that you have no rights to it. Hezbollah kicked your ass and they would do it again if you went back.

Will they believe the expansion will ever stop?
I think the way you toyed with the Palestinians is example enough.

There are a lot of Jews on Sup Forums and Jews always invite Muslims in.

I was trying to make a joke- get it
>republican flag
>rape me, schlomo

?

Israel is an illegal state.
You guys are doing good for yourselves though, getting nukes and all, Israel is not going anywhere, no matter how loud Arabs screech about "muh Palestine". I can see why you're proud of Israel.

Leave Lebanon alone you fucking sandkikes. Do what you like with the sandy shithole you inhabit now, but leave the based Phoenicians alone.

MIGA? More like MIGOS hahaha

We deserve reparations from Egypt. We were enslaved there - read the book of Exodus. We built the pyramids.

> defensive
> takes clay
Kike logic is the (((((((best)))))

You know, I'd totally support israel if its forces started aggressively invading other countries. But that doesnt happen. You just try to get america to do it for you. You're cowards who don't want to fight your own battles.

It's actually pretty usual to take lands after you win a defensive war. Happened a lot through out history.

MIGA sounds very similar to a Greek word, which, unironically translates to fly