I just came from Sup Forums, can you anons explain this board and why I should even waste time her

I just came from Sup Forums, can you anons explain this board and why I should even waste time her

This board is more powerful than any lobbying firm on the planet.

>Checks flag and subject of op
You shouldn't, go back and tell everyone else to not come here either. Much obliged.

Do you have The World (Tarot)?

this board puts you in touch with actual uncensored dialectics

you can see how individuals may think in reality, as opposed to the standard narrative

it's kind of like peering into the unconscious id of society

So you can help fight in the upcoming race war.

I appreciate your psychological stand point, thank you Thank you aswell

Before I go there, can you explain where you got that gif?

>Sup Forums
>2018
You have to go back.

I only come here for memes

tripple dubbs proves it

Yes don't come to Sup Forums. They say nothing but lies.
Go to cnn or fox news for your information.

Thats not quite true. Id liken this to a contratian/rage fueled site. Most of us here cant say what we want in a normal party so we rage here. Its also enables a slight hivemind like tumblr.
So this is like a weird tumblr with hate rather than love.

It was a take one leave one thread, I rolled triple digits and a guy sent me his gif set
And the system thinks I'm spam but I don't know what for

Here you go.

Well I think that gif is pretty amazing. Is Strength #8 with that one? Trying to figure out what Tarot deck it's based off of.

Thanks!
Definitely Rider/Waite

As to why you should stay here, I also evolved to coming here after a few years of hanging out on Sup Forums. The random retardation of Sup Forums is pretty fun, and there are occasional swells where the hivemind kicks in and something big happens, but this place I've found has given me a much more naked interpretation of what's going on in the world. Realpolitik is fascinating once you get an idea of the values that different narrative-makers hold. Also, once you get red-pilled you can't really go back to the same ol' same ol'.

Okay, fine. You're gonna make me beg, aren't you? PLEASE drop the rest of the set! I needs it!

see
and
please leave

No no no, in fact you should GTFO.

No.

Some of our greatest anonymous posters come from Sup Forums. Cut him some slack, we all needed to learn somehow.

This is why. (Pic related)

Wouldn't you like to know why you think a trap fetish is completely normal and straight?

Leave as long as you can. i don't even want to be here anymore

d'oh, the original maker of these left out some important details with this one. There should be a crayfish in the water, and a sad pepe face would have been much more appropriate to the moon's face.

I would expect a great many or perhaps even most people come at least in part from Sup Forums. I haven't really been there in years due to quality degredation though so maybe not as much Sup Forums as there used to be.

And yes even though Sup Forums was never good it was better. Neener.

>Doesn't know what the id is.

>I just came from Sup Forums, can you anons explain this board and why I should even waste time her

There's more to life than just masturbation.

I've found that coming to this board has educated me to the point where I can talk politics with more people, not less. You jave have to know your audience and understand that they won't believe anything coming from alternative narratives. I had a surprisingly pleasant discussion with my uber feminist sister-in-law over the holiday season where she talked about writing educational material for teacher instruction workshops. She's pretty much filling the courses with her own ideology and is blind to the fact that when people have issues with her ideological agenda it's more because of the agneda, less because they're "racist"

Looks like I'm still missing #'s 2, 6, 7, 10, and 20.
That should be ...
High Priestess
Lovers
Chariot
Wheel
Judgement

its a more intelligent version of Sup Forums with more politically related lulz

Wheel

Chariot

High priestess

Thanks man, that set is dank.

Was that all? Cheers

Tower

That's all I got.

you are my fucking hero

don't waste your time here. please go back.

Stupid question, but why are both Lovers and Emperor labelled IV?

gtfo faggot
>in all fields

Looks like a mistake; Emperor is IV, Lovers is VI.

Thanks - also Tower and Star are both XVII?

Probably a goof by the Creator.

Because the user who made these messed up the numbers of the Major Arcana. The Lovers is 6 and The Emperor is 4, following The Empress.
The Chariot is also missing its Roman numeral as well.

Tower is XVI, Star is XVII.

Fucking checked bro.

They're good memes but there's minor flaws in them like the Moon and the numbering is off.

I would fix them if I knew how. Does anyone have Temperance?

I do, overlooked it. Sorry.

It triggers my autism not having Temperance.

I got u senpai.

Speak of the devil.
Thanks brah.

thanks fren

No problem. All meme magicians should have their Pepe Tarot decks.