What do you call female soy boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whales

Women

Soy gals
Bugwomen

They look like petting zoo animals hoping for soy pellets. This must be how the jews feel towards goyim.

that thing ain't even fuckin human!

Dick recipticles

thotsects?

Niggers

Why the fuck do people do that face? What are they trying to convey with that?

downs syndrome.

it's literal FEED ME SOY face

They look like fucking Muppets

What's the deal with the open mouth thing? Do they refuse to say cheese because it's a dairy product?

Yeast Beast

spbp

Soylets... because they are toilets for soyboys

Soylettes because for reasons

Nailed it

Fat, because soyboy describes an undesirable weak man, being fat for a woman is the equivalent to that.

We already decided on Soylettes.

bitch

Insecure in smiles/facial aesthetics so they make dumb faces to distract from their ugly

They must have got a new ipad

She looks like she has downs.

frapholes
femlets
semenholes
chirpwurzlers
etc

R O A S T I E

How about calling this open mouth smile "the estrogrin"

fixed even more

>If I make a silly face nobody will think I'm ugly
For male feminists it's to present like they're less agressive, more child-like.

OMEGALOL

bring back the duckface

Ultra soy, the cancer muffin.

underrated

Spbp

Real women

how bout dis wun

because they don't have the confidence to make a serious face to avoid conflict at all possible angles

top fucking kek

roasties

>The bared-teeth display, also referred to as the fear grin, or grimace, is one of the most conspicuous and well-studied facial expressions in ethology and has been reported in a variety of mammalian species from canids to primates. Research has shown, however, that the communicative function of this expression can differ quite broadly depending on the species, their type of social organization and social context. [...] Among primates, the function of the bared-teeth also has different meanings depending on the species and their type of social organization. Among macaques species that have despotic social systems characterized by strict, linear dominance hierarchies, i.e. rhesus monkeys, the bared-teeth display appears to be a signal of submission, or rank recognition in that it is only given by subordinates to higher ranking individuals (van Hooff, 1976; de Waal and Luttrell, 1985).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/

bugthots
soythots

There's a neutral term that's gender neutral.
It's called cock suckers.

soywhale

LOL do the same to the dude

Hah

seriously, the entire problem with the soy boys in the first place is that high E and low T make them act like women. ask any woman who they vote for and why, there is no thought at all. it's usually wanting to be "progressive" or just because it's what people say you should do. they won't study, or try to learn from history, they just throw their votes at emotional pandering. it takes years to red pill a woman. but once you have, they are better at raising strong sons.

quality Seinfeld posting

Kek

Cunts. All women are cunts just like all blacks are niggers.