Will eating sushi and miso soup in moderation turn me into a soyboy?

Will eating sushi and miso soup in moderation turn me into a soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19165661
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/table/T2/
youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11305594
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14664520
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695331/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.
naturally, the guy in the pic grows muscle as he is a young adult.
the point is that he developed less than he could have while eating soy.

In moderation like once a week? Doubt the little cubes of tofu in the little bowl of miso soup in your sushi dinner combo would do shit, then.

>in moderation

no

the same way carbs and dairy won't give you tits if you moderate it.

No, but it makes you a fucking weeb. Grow up and stop watching animated Japanese children cartoons.

raw fish omega 3's though

Fish is great for your brain and loaded with protein you fucking brainlet/manlet

Tofu is basically a raw block of protein, if anything it promotes muscle growth

oh yeah grease and oil! love me some greasy fat and oil in my big boy hamburger while I do woodworking!

Ground Flax Seed is a gift of god.

>children cartoons.

You know how I eat fish? By eating fish you dumb weebs. I don't need to put on some fucking kimono and eat sushi with some chopsticks rubbing the grip on my katana thinking about living up to the bushido code.

How is your hormone therapy going, fag?

Oh you're right. It's bad for kids and they shouldn't watch it either. Anime should be outlawed.

he looks soyboyish so the reality contradict the words

it's time for you to leave

Going to the local sushi place during my lunch break once a month makes me a weeb? Gas yourself.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

What is this from

>eating ethnic food means that you obsess in that country's culture

Funny, because eating burgers never made me subhuman.

Lol you know nothing about nutrition

It's more about getting exercise, having muscle, and not having the mentality of a faggot

>Six Foot fucking Four
>I have a massive fucking beard
Just because you're a "bear" doesn't mean you're not still a faggot

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

>lactose intolerant
>muh dick
>confederate memeflag to cover tracks
Hello nigger

you

no one believes you're Jap bro

>Funny, because eating burgers never made me subhuman.

you're right the nukes did that long ago

Eating our food for you is just a fact of life, because America conquered you. You can help but eat our food, speak our language, etc. When a conqueror starts eating the food and speaking the language of the conquered, there is a problem.

Yes. No self-respecting person would eat raw fish unless they were culturally driven to do so.

Sup Forums used to be against degeneracy. I haven't been here in a very long time. I guess Sup Forums has changed.

Soy is a fucking meme without any real science to back it up.
Pic related, I ate some soy today. Don't fall for the meme, tards.

>I have been lactose intolerant

Lol you’re not gonna make 300k right out of college. Even working for a hedge fund you’re gonna top out at 210-250 after bonus before taxes. Why are you lying to impress people on the Internet

In all honestly, probably not. Soy does contain compounds that are chemically similar to estrogen. However there is currently no conclusive evidence of these compounds having estrogen like effects in humans. Further research needs to be carried out to be sure though.

That's right go- I mean guys, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about at all

You should only be eating soy as a replacement for all animal proteins, I mean you are transitioning to a woman right user?

Sup Forums is filled with weebs now because moot sold Sup Forums to a jap and they started leaving their containment booard on Sup Forums because it embodened them. They've been ruining the site since then.

This will turn you into a soyboy:

fuck sake i keep seeing this pasta in every soyboy thread now

fermented soy is fine. besides have you tried miso? you only need about a teaspoon for an entire pot of miso soup (provided your soup base is on point. which it should be otherwise cut to the chase and GYS)

Why do you shills keep saying this?
It's like the race is skin deep bollocks.

Flavenoids in Soy are so strongly estrogen-mimicing that cheetahs became infertile when fed a soy enriched diet

>weighs 135 pounds
>muscular

I mean nobody is really doing that though, you can eat sushi with your hands. Some people just like fish prepared differently.

No, you douche. I used to eat soy nuts and I'm only an A cup.
>inb4 post mitts or man titties.

However, a 2010 meta-analysis of 15 placebo controlled studies showed that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone or estrogen concentrations in men.
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/fulltext

What you said is bullocks, do some research before you start spewing bullshit.

non-salty american here appreciating quality bantz

Too bad declining birthrates will make jap banter nonexistent in 50 years

I would bet my house on him still being healthier, fitter and stronger than every single American poster on Sup Forums

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19165661
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/table/T2/
>Estrogen production increased in women
>Progesterone production limited by the introduction of the flavenoids
>early maturation and breast tissue in soy formula fed girls
It's not been shown to increase estrogen in men, probably because men don't produce it in the ovaries they have an enzyme do it, but it obviously acts as estrogen by the effects you can see on women.

Phytoestrogen is not the same as natural estrogen and in fact hinder the body's natural estrogen from attaching to cells. Phytoestrogen is minimize the effect of estrogen so eating soy actually helps becoming less influenced by estrogen.
The study you pointed to only tests isolated cells, it's worthless.

Yes, DO NOT BECOME A SOYGOY!!
Take your protein from Poseidon and learn tree to tree combat techniques.
Fish oils and cold water swimming shall fix you.

>posts this on an anime website

Actually I misread your post OP.
Sushi is food of kings, try to stick to sashimi though. And lots of it. (Basically raw fish steaks with wasabi).

Fermented soy products do not contain xenoestrogens, the process of fermentation destroys them. Soy sauce and Miso are both fermented products so you should be fine.

What's that from Dingo? Looks fucking hilarious. Was there a soy/testosterone experiment?

i'm vegan and weightlifting a lot. everything is fine

Eat blue pills like Thernovitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg

If you eat that shit you're already a soyboy, so knock yourself out.

DELETE THIS

>The test is on human cells
>Somehow this makes it less credible because there's no way these cells would be introduced to phytoestrogens from the bloodstream.
Right.
Read the table shill.
>Phytoestrogens hinder estrogen binding without having activity
This only applies to women because they need estrogen, as for them not having any effect on receptors that is complete horseshit.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11305594
>binding affinity similar to 17 beta-estradiol (estrogen)
>maximial activity about half that of beta-estradiol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14664520
>Binding of estrogen receptor (ER) to estrogen response element (ERE) induces gene activation and is an important step in estrogen-induced biological effects.
>17beta-Estradiol and phytoestrogens induced an increase in ER binding to ERE in a concentration-dependent manner.
Keep that in mind soygoy, you're pumping half strength estrogen into your body daily

The soyboy thing is a meme, even eating actual soy won't turn you into a girl or a nu-male.

if you're asking questions like this, it's already too late.

There was a chart I saw before that correlated soy with the rise of transvestites/fucked up kids.
I think it was by Cambridge (UK), based on a few thousand kids and their diets.
My sister is a vegetarian but her lads a meat eater (he's 4), he's aryan as fuck.
Plays with fire engines, picks out toy soldiers in the shops (even though my leftist sister tries to dissuade him).
It seems they are happy with kids picking their own stuff unless it's masculine.

Fucking excellent bants as usual, Nippon. I'm not even mad.

Soygoy is real, it's just if it's affected you earlier in life.
When you should be climbing trees and fighting, if you are raised on Big Soy, you will have a Dolls House.

Comped soyboy.

Post soipucci

aaaaaaaaah hahahha!
Sharpie in Soypucci.

kek'd

> half strength estrogen competing with full strength estrogen binding
Sounds great, keep drinking milk goy.

It's fucking scary. Especially for kids that are fed soy formula, the stuff has huge amounts of genistein, dadzein (the highest beta estrogen receptor activators apart from estrogen that metabolise to equol, an alpha estrogen receptor activator) and decent amounts of coumestrol which is both the most potent alpha activator apart from estrogen and a beta activator.

Also Soy beans and paste contain an absolute shit ton of all these compounds, so people eating that are truly fucked

These threads are great motivation to work out.

Big soy, it's like antidepressants.
First they remove your rage, then they take your strength.
Slap tits on a man and a cock on a woman.
Soy in a nutshell.

No, stop being a paranoid faggot. Everything is fine in moderation, even smoking. Most of those soyboys are vegetarian faggots who don't consume enough cholesterol and fat to produce testosterone anyway.

Smoking is good for you.
Real men don't expect to live long and laugh in the face of death...they just don't want a pair of tits on their chest.
Smoking is alpha. Pipes are The King.

Fermented Soy is the de-fagged version.
It has to undergo a chemical change to get rid of the gay shit.

Craptcha: Nuestro Este

That's...creepily apt. "Nu-Estrogen" + "Teste" without the T.

There's nothing wrong with sushi, it's actually pretty good for you. That raw fish meat has a fuckton of omega 3 and protein. Miso soup isn't bad for you either, but it does have a bit of soy from the tofu, but there's barely any tofu in miso so unless your chugging that shit by the gallon you're not gonna get feminized.
t. Not a weeb, just fucking love sushi

no my friend, everything in moderation. sushi in moderation is just as fine as milk in moderation is. you don't have to skip drinking a glass of milk with a brownie if it means this is your first time doing it in at least a month

Real men also don't let 1,400 of their own kind get raped by invaders, so I'm not sure you should be talking about what makes a real man and what doesn't

i'm pretty sure flax has way more phytoestrogens than soy.

I had this question arise in my mind just last night as I stuck my tongue into a jar of three year aged Miso.. its made with soy beans but what I believe I recalled was the fermentation changes their molecular profile so they're not estrogenic as if fresh.

Frankly the flavors in this product are so diverse and engaging I can deal with a little estrogen if it happens to accompany... fact is Miso has strong health promoting properties and Hiroshima survivors who were fed Miso recovered better..

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695331/

Tofu and soy sauce are fermented which removes the xenoestrogens, not soy milk though

t. soyboi

If you have one packet of teriyaki sauce you might as well just chop your balls right off.

Why take the chance?
Wait a sec, what soy is in sushi?
Miso soup once in a while won't kill ya. Not every day though.

I wouldn't worry too much about fermented soy products, if you are eating them accompanied by testosterone boosting vegetables then it should balance out. Miso soup is eaten with things like seaweed and scallions which can help test production.

I always say the soy in baby formula is the reason we have so many trannies and betas. Imagine being fed that shit in such a critical period of life because your piece of shit mom couldn't breastfeed. Sad.

He will if he specializes in triple integrals on the Barnett space.

Just eat meat you faggot

>France
not pulling one on us there muhammed

Ignore the soyboy shills. I actually have been ingesting soy for about to tears like in OP's pic. It aided in the correction of my alopecia and I also beleive it gave my skin a glow. I drink 1 liter of the stuff everyday. Also, don't drink it all at once. It does tend to give people heart arrhythmia which caught my attention because Minoxidil also can give people heart arrhythmia. I only started ingesting soy in an attempt to correct my receding hairline.

>to tears
*two years
lol

laffin

>correct my receding hairline
>skin a glow
>lol

>Berserk
>Hellsing
>Drifters
>Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans (Literally about Nationalism)
Argument invalid. make sure to pull the trigger you shitskin mongrel, keep absorbing kike western media while you are at it.

>
You know how I eat fish? By eating fish you dumb weebs. I don't need to put on some fucking kimono and eat sushi with some chopsticks rubbing the grip on my katana thinking about living up to the bushido code.
Well all I can say is, you're really missing out.

>now
>started
>containment board on Sup Forums
>since then
You are the newest fag.

It's the "Try Guys" from BuzzFeed. They got their testosterone tested

If you’re one of those dudes that calls “rolls” sushi, then yes... you’re a full blown faggot, and should neck yourself.

Nice pasta, bellissimo!!

Those faggots look absolutely insufferable. Glad I have no idea who they are outside of the soyboy test.

Well done

>except show your flag