What can we do about the Logan Paul problem?

>promotes degeneracy
>obnoxious
>disrespectful of culture
>LITERALLY FUCKING WENT TO JAPAN AND FUCKED WITH THEM
>might start WW3
>the face of Millennials on 2018
>favored by ((youtube)) (they didn't remove the video even though is violated their policies)

Just because you're a retard doesn't give you the right to step on others with your ADHD fueled lifestyle. We need to completely shut him down and others like him as to save those that we can from ((their)) brain washing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVpO18T75Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=6AOSwZ6vDSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> a chad
> alpha af
> making all the liberals cry online

why is this a problem again?

no respect for tradition and civil society

LP and his brother Jake are the walking redpill

>Aryan Chad phenotype
>low inhibition due to lifetime of positive reinforcement
>literally dont understand failure or low self esteem
>millions of followers for just being themselves

The universe, mother nature literally makes sure that Chads are paid to exist. Life will find some mechanism to make sure Chad's existence is supplemented and that he is lifted on to the shoulders of normies. This could be through sports, music, vlogging etc. He will always be taken care of, while you will be forced to slave your life force away to survive, because you dont have the right physical look.

You guys are faggots

no you fucking burger

>Liking E Celebs

Wow 4Chinz really went downhill during the election didn't it?

you have to go back

>ww3
>japan
They’ll politely ask him to leave if he broke no laws.
Otherwise, yakuza rape jail.

Dead body you tuber He just wanted likes.

Dead boy washed up on the beach ppl just wanted to push their slavery agenda, thanks news anchor man.

fuck off shill, he's /ourguy/

This board is fucking done. You T_D fucking faggots have destroyed this place with your stupid fucking frog memes and your ecelebs.

implying the frog memes aren't what makes this place even slightly relevant

Logan Paul did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=EVpO18T75Gw

Ban every e-celeb faggot youtuber thread from Sup Forums

>implying this board wasn't exponentially better before you and your horde of Reddit niggers showed up

Who da fuck is Chad and why do I care?

>caring about e celebs
>caring about nips

He's a jew
Crypto Chad if anything

He promotes nigger culture though?

mirror of his vid
youtube.com/watch?v=6AOSwZ6vDSo

J E W

So the only type of jew he doesn't identify as, is Hebrew.
Good to know.

>Relevant

Cringe

>a chad
Basically in the same way the backstreet boys were. Also a chad for fucking 13 year olds. Being chad deserves no respect whatsoever in a society, that shines with exquisite taste like BBC and metrosexuality.

>alpha af
What part of doing lel so randum, effeminate millenial 'humor' is alpha though?

> making all the liberals cry online
Most people defending him are liberal af underage fangirls.
Like you.

>Disney, Google, MSM turn on Pewdiepie for wrongthink
>Same companies almost immediately start promoting these twats
>y is rong?

Their entire careers are basically to make whites look like niggers, and they're not even aware of it, also this

the dude really alienated alot of his fans, and a lot of people who didn't even know who he was hate him now. we don't have to do anything, he'll keep fucking up because hes fucked up numerous times in the past. All we have to do is point it out

BUY MORE TOY STORY HATS

>Went to Japan and fucked with them
I don't see what's wrong with this point, actually. I'd love to go screw with the Japs.

>I didn't think I was going to do a video on the Logan Paul situation, but--

stopped watching there

RARE

Why the fuck is she always talking out of the side of her mouth.

not really. it should be more often than your stupid kekistani "le based black" flag though

REDDIT

According to Phillip DeFranco, his subscriber base has actually continued to go up.

>Phillip DeFranco
>socialblade.com

Well he did refer to the actual youtube stats of Jake Paul. They are going up.

>using the death of a human being to inflate your ego

nice one, user

no one cares about how he alienated his fans they're all a bunch of 9 year olds who watch Disney Channel

i really think the whole thing is overblown as fuck. Can anybody seriously say that they were shocked or even mildly surprised by that suicide video?
just let that guy be and don't watch him, end of story.

Surprised it didnt get him arrested and thrown in jail and his account shut down

well i am no nippon lawyer, but can you get thrown into jail for trespassing? i don't think filming a dead guy is illegal

When the normies red pill the normies reeeeeee

>White
>Masculine
>Extroverted
>Doesn't give a fuck about shitty gook culture
More young White men should be like him.

>mfw Sup Forums shills degenerate e-celeb like the single-digit age fanbase around it solely to be off the mainstream

Holy fuck, I knew you guys dropped low last year, but I didn't expect this low. Keep going, you might actually make 9gag look like a sensible place by next year.

Sure that this guy is a idiot that would be better dead, but people are only picking on him because he filmed a dead coward.
We should go after the false moralists that try to make sucess by insulting the guy over something that they don't care about.

He's a fellow white.

>masculine

kek no. Some guy spat at him and he didnt do shit just laughed

Shut the fuck up gypsy.

>>promotes degeneracy
>>obnoxious
>>disrespectful of culture
>>LITERALLY FUCKING WENT TO JAPAN AND FUCKED WITH THEM

This was Tom Green years ago.

He makes a living of making clickbaits and some forced scenarios.
Nothing wrong with him sharing probably the most exciting shit he has seen in his life.
What struck me the most was the "dont kill urselfs guys im here 4 u xd 360 blaze it " rant next to the dead guy

He is a jew promoting nigger values.
If you are subbed you will see the inside of the chambers as well goy

>A chad
>Alpha
>Broooo brooooo xD join team 10 i love you broos xD penis gay gay broo
I could be a fat loser and still get more pussy than this cringefesty fuck, he is what he is because of his money

Fucking /nu/pol is full of pussies. He did nothing wrong. Everyone's just being a whiny faggot over some dumb kid cuz he's richer than all y'all. I don't like him, but I got better shit to worry about than tat faggotry.

He is exemplifying the same millenial, attention whoring, undignified behaviour as shown in my pic. If you fail to understand the concept of piety, you have to go back

He got his money because he is what he is.

>((((White))))

Send him to Johannesburg to see if the white struggle is real

Maybe he can get himself logangbanged in the ass by feral niggers