youtube.com/watch?v=sIrDLwGPP9s

>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162

>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

>Freezing temperatures set to follow Storm Eleanor
news.sky.com/story/freezing-temperatures-set-to-follow-storm-eleanor-11194844

>NHS England figures set to expose unprecedented pressure on health service
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-figures-set-to-lay-bare-unprecedented-pressure-on-health-service-11194776

>Jeremy Hunt calls for ten-year plan to revamp the NHS
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5233673/Jeremy-Hunts-10-year-old-plan-revamp-NHS.html

>Farmland could be turned into meadows post-Brexit, says Michael Gove
theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/04/farmland-could-be-turned-into-meadows-post-brexit-says-michael-gove

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0js0RZwtzsM
heraldseries.co.uk/news/15808741.Man_arrested_over_membership_of_neo_Nazi_group__National_Action__has_detention_extended/
youtube.com/watch?v=otyuJVNnrwA
armorgames.com/play/4850/small-worlds
archive.is/WPrYb
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
youtube.com/watch?v=cEkDvmtbo68&t=0s
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/british-film-producers-warn-of-new-eu-threat-to-industry-10034716.html
politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/results/?m1=43&m0=21&c0=7&c1=79&s0=26&s1=52&t0=60&t1=12&p1=57&p0=10&j0=33&j1=48&b1=71&b0=12&femi=10&e1=24&e0=52&comp=100
youtube.com/watch?v=ezSX1gviUKQ&t=125s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grettings from mexico gentlemen

brit/pol/ is comfy this evening

Aestheticism rules supreme..

Man, I can sympathise with that so much.

This confirms for me what I always knew, the vast majority of people are sheep and their shepherds are mass media and (((entertainment))). That’s where people get their opinions from and God forbid anyone who contradicts the narrative.

Can we talk about How the Tory Regime has Murdered vulnerable ill ,10,000s /double it in a year an WE let it Happen STATE SPONSERED MURDER ?

This thread is property of His Royal Majesty King Edward VIII, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas King, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India

I agree. Islam in itself is just an authoritarian desert cult, the racial and cultural element is what scares me.

FIRE
ENERGY
GLORY

Could you be a bit more specific as to which murders you're talking about?

it's not FIIIEERCE enough!!

All the disabled killed by da cuts innit

Oh, I don't like the sound of this.

You both sound like FASCISTS to me.

There's nothing wrong with Fascism, NOTHING WONG WITH FASCISM AT ALL!

N O T H I N G W R O N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

W
R
O
N
G
It's a damned shame I'll never see the man speak in person, I bet it's an experience like no other

> I bet it's an experience like no other

Well...
youtube.com/watch?v=0js0RZwtzsM

I know, it's gutting. He was around so recently as well.

Bumping for this BasedTM® SkepticTM®.

I know. Do we know where his stone is? Does he even have one?

He was apparently cremated at the West Berkshire Crematorium. Any Anons in the area want to go skulking around the cemeteries of West Berkshire to find his headstone?

Lads, just cucked France out of all of his American colonies in EUIV.

Make sure you ban frogspeak in Quebec

Newfoundland is genociding them as we speak, so are the 13 colonies.

Headstone may be a bit strong, some tributes will be as simple as a name carved into the "curb" stones around the gardens, almost impossible to find even when you know it's there.

Tronald Dump

>Make Bongo-Bongoland Great Again
Who was that guy who gave us that bongoland gem and why haven't you elected him god emperor?

I didn't know lasers could shrink things aha aha ha

bongo bongo land

I'm sure it would be on the crematorium's record.

you can start by not being an uncouth retard then. its A E S T H E T I C S

Godfrey Bloom

Ask Alex Kurtagic, I'm sure he'd know. His email is probably on the net somewhere.

heraldseries.co.uk/news/15808741.Man_arrested_over_membership_of_neo_Nazi_group__National_Action__has_detention_extended/
>Man arrested over membership of neo-Nazi group 'National Action' has detention extended
>The 21-year-old, from Banbury, was arrested yesterday by West Midlands Police as part of a series of arrests across the country against the group National Action.
>The warrants of further detention mean police can continue to question all five men until the afternoon of Tuesday, January 9.

Are they suspected of actually doing/planning anything or is this purely about membership?

almost time for my evening coffee while settled on the couch looking forward to another britpol, just hope its a good one.

one last comfy 8bit gif before i retire to the laptop

Just membership. The group is officially recognised as a terrorist organisation, so they're officially terror suspects. Presumably the detention extension is to give them more time to contrive an actual accusation of wrongdoing.

These really are comfy. Have you seen that Flashback-style game that's coming out with really lush graphics in that style? I can't remember what it's called off the top of my head

On the one hand, it's terrifying that a group like that who did nothing other than wave edgy flags and say politically incorrect things can get fucked so hard, but on the other they were a load of dafties who sort needed to be taught a lesson.

That is of course assuming that the entire project wasn't just orchestrated by the secret state in the first place.

>another poor brit who is mindcucked by the BBC meme

>In January 2014, broadcaster Michael Crick stated that while supporting the motion "Post-war Britain has seen too much immigration" in a debate at the Oxford Union, Bloom asked a disabled student who was speaking against the motion if he was Richard III.[50]
You gotta love the bongs. They're always careful to be prim and clipped but every once in a while they cut loose good and proper.

youtube.com/watch?v=otyuJVNnrwA

that's what I was thinking of, looks stunning and I don't even really bother with games anymore

Released from prison on Monday, ask me anything you like

What did you do, then?

"you are charged with 10 counts of islamaphobia, one count of patriotism, and two counts of making a spot of bother while raising your voice. youll recieve ten bumfiddles by achmed and your dauther will be sent to saudi arabia for re-rapeducation.

no but id probably take a look at it.

if you have 10-15 minutes play through this game
armorgames.com/play/4850/small-worlds

just a super simple puzzle platformer with some nice music

turning a mobie to a wifi .. ?
a slither of metal ..ok
This gets you Trrrippps fagggs here

Attempted murder

these remind me of old games, its like looking at photos of old buildings, its simple but its something we're only just rediscovering

Played Armor Games back in the 2000s, thanks for that lad.

Hopefully this will be the Daftiecaust. Read Day of Rage.
archive.is/WPrYb

>I think an underappreciated factor in Angela Davis doing so well afterward is her position as part of the credentialed class. Like the Weathermen — and unlike most black radicals — Angela Davis had access to Institutions.
>Institutions are one of two major assets that the Left has and the Right lacks. The other is Shock Troops.
>Institutions are organizations the Left controls that operate for the benefit of the Left’s people. The Right doesn’t really have these. As an example, there are occasional hard right lawyers, but so far as I know there is no such thing as the Reactionary Lawyers’ Guild.
The other thing that the Left has that the Right doesn’t are Shock Troops: unshameable actors.
>What happens when you have Shock Troops, but no, or few, or short-lived Institutions? That’s the story of black radicalism in the USA.

sheffpol writing in here hang tight all the ladies this is kdot inside brap brap brap all the man get millie get mad its a a sheffield ting were killing it rags gal dem if ya get loose show me ya best skank in ya best shoes

As if they would ever even entertain the notion of NA being patriotic

and a skraaaap pak kah kah kap skeeyah to you too my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU

its not too early in the night for the london vid. look at those comments, the people know, all talk about how relaxed and clean the streets are

Was it a terror group when they joined? Surely you can't prosecute them for being part of a terrorist organisation when it wasn't classed as such when they joined and had no such advertisement to be so?

do you even respek the streets?

Reminds me of Mosley.

>The war we opposed has landed Britain in the biggest mess, and Europe and us all, in the greatest danger our history has ever known. You can now judge the results for yourselves.

>I ask you: whether we were wrong after all to have opposed that war?

>My friends, there is nothing in my life of which I am so proud as having suffered at that time for a great belief. And you may yet be glad that there are some Englishmen who are known throughout the world to have on their hands no blood from the Brother's War.

>The financiers, the vested interests and the old parties who serve them hate our movement and use their money power to destroy us. They control, directly or indirectly, the press, the cinema, and the radio.

>Now what is their case against us? What is the truth?

>They attack us for our policy in the last war when they imprisoned us without trial in order to stop our mouths. They have never been able to even suggest that we did anything against our country. We were patriots who had fought in the previous war. But we were determined to save the new generation from another unnecessary war which would bring even greater disaster to mankind.

>They imprisoned us because they feared we would persuade the people to make peace.

>But were we not right? Are we not now proved to have been right? What good has that war done to anyone?

no u batty boy i'm straight out da wesside man

this is very nice, cheers

I heard from a guy on my resettlement course that they were caught with either improvised explosives or a viable plan of attack. Don't know how he knew but he seemed more reliable than most of the others there.

There is some humour in it, though. Their court appointed solicitor is the same one who has defended multiple ISIS volunteers.

I think someone actually saved stuff from my "things that bear saying" thread, holy cats...

If they really were planning on bombing they deserve what happens for playing right into the enemy's hands.

It's how Combat 18 got rolled in the 1990s. The government didn't give a shit when it was just talk, but once someone started putting together pipe bombs and arranging meets with Loyalist paramilitaries they had a sense of humour failure and some people went to prison for a long time.

How to trigger an Aussie in one picture.

Look at that genocide.

lad why is aberdeen not part of your caliphate

It is, it's just got a different culture. I genocided the Welsh, just need to get started on the Highlanders and Irish.

i'm vaping cannabis desu lads

peter would be disappointed

If they spent the time and the effort actually talking to people, handing out pamphlets and leaflets, and less time sperging out like edge lords with Hitler posters they might have gotten some people to come across.

What pillocks. Unless it was all spooks.

Relax and rest your hand on a Mick's head.

Who gives a shit about that obese fuck.

Britain's dead. Do what you want because all we're doing is biding our time till the fall.

You've had a surplus of pats lately, don't get spoiled

This is what Harry is going to breed with

>having my pats limited.

If you flood the market with something the value drops if demand remains the same.

you'll appreciate them more this way, it's for your own good lad

What political ideology describes this result best?

Givenupism

Just made myself a cheeky chicken curry and rice. Feels good man.

Post link, also I'd say you're a Neo-Reactionary.

Whenever I try to cook curry myself it just ends up bland as shot whatever sauce I use

youtube.com/watch?v=cEkDvmtbo68&t=0s
Anyone tweeted? We could always bump any particularly good ones for Nige to see

The roll was Not Thread an . watch .. the
Trips b/here

British Chat place ..

Did this ever get reversed or undone since 2015?
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/british-film-producers-warn-of-new-eu-threat-to-industry-10034716.html

Who did you attempt to murder

Use a slow cooker and put a few strong chillies in with it.

Are you heating the sauce up too long? The longer you cook with it the less flavoir it typically retains.
That or you're just using shit sauces, make your own.

What the fuck is a Neo-Reactionary?

politiscales.la-commune.net/en_US/results/?m1=43&m0=21&c0=7&c1=79&s0=26&s1=52&t0=60&t1=12&p1=57&p0=10&j0=33&j1=48&b1=71&b0=12&femi=10&e1=24&e0=52&comp=100

>A GIFT FROM THE CHEEKY CHICK

youtube.com/watch?v=ezSX1gviUKQ&t=125s

>What the fuck is a Neo-Reactionary?

M O L D B U G
O
L
D
B
U
G

Someone who rebels against the current overton window.

Also, these tests always have loaded questions. They're not reliable. On the Political Compass, I went from Ancap to Neo-Con with 2 questions.

This one was probably the best one I've done. I wouldn't disagree with any of the percentages on there, although it'd be nice if they gave an overarching label for it.

For the sake for being a contrarian wanker or what?

Nah, you're against it because it has stagnated.

Tippity toppity kek

If you want to watch something totally relaxing and comfy as fuck then I recommend the detectorists, a comedy drama about metal detecting, it’s actually really good