With the release of this book (that Trump is trying to block because he is a facist dictator within) we will finally...

With the release of this book (that Trump is trying to block because he is a facist dictator within) we will finally get first hand account of the tumultuous Trump White House. It contains quotes from Steve Bannon, the real man behind Trump and the new movement. My favorite quote from the book is, "Trump didn't actually want to be president," maybe this is why he has fallen back on so many promises and submitted to his masters (hawkishness in Iran, Jerusalem, tax cuts for corporations while you sit and cum in your hands). What you fools fail to understand abojt Trump is he is a renaissance man wjo has accomplished all it is a man wants in life (wealth, fame, sex, power, status) all that remains for a man of this stature is legacy and if securing a great legacy in the minds of the peoples of the world hinges on him convincing his minions that things are going "great" then his will be done. 2018 is the year republicans and their many ilk lose the power they have abused over the last few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/donald-trump-promises-kept/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1x9sa4FPSRk
youtube.com/watch?v=DevU-nWFAGc
beta.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-trump-book-moves-up-20180104-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

*Smacks Lips*

>libshits still in a false reality where gossip media is important

Welcome to the age of men.

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

A book written by a kike bahahahahaha

This book is just more Covfefe!

>the real man behind Trump and the new movement
lol

Trump and Bannon were both beneficiaries, that capitalized on agitated whites with no other options.

>dismissing Steve Bannons account of the kike slave Trump as gossip

Whatever helps you cope.

Book is fake news though, according to the author himself.

Why would I care about anyone’s account except my own? Facts are all I need, my man.

And all of that through the interviews of someone you have already told us all is racist and never to be trusted. Can't wait until the back peddling talking points are ready for dissemination.

is it gonna be over 300 pages, cuz i aint reading something that long

Why is Donald Drumpf trying to prevent the book from being published? Does he have something to hide?
>This kills the Drumpfkin

Trump is a fraud artist and con man. I am sick of hearing this dude's name. This presidency is a joke.

All his policies are fucking shit. He is worse than Dubya

The book is garbage and fake news lmao just another jew trying to collect some shekels.

Now this is a leaf I can get behind

>author admits the book is mostly bullshit
>MSM parrots controversial statements from it as fact anyway
they don't even try to be accurate

>>>
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

They stopped trying well before Trump. But Trump made them go full retard.

Trump and his white house just admited it's real so I don't see what you are getting out.

You're not a very good reader, are you? What he's saying is the people he's followed/interviewed are habitual liars and exaggerators so he's presenting their statements while trying to offer what he believes to be truthful context.

Trump seems to be afraid of it. Of all the Trump books this is the first I've heard of him trying to sue to prevent its release.

If they're habitual liars then why is he basing his arguments, in part, to the quotes as if they are truth?

Wolff is a dishonest author. Plain and simple as that.

So I'm to believe a known liar, recounting and interpreting stories told to him by other liars?

Here we have an Obungo Lover.

I dunno if he's trying to make any arguments, he's just reporting what these people were dumb enough to say too/around him while trying to sort what's true and what isn't.

> "Trump didn't actually want to be president," maybe this is why he has fallen back on so many promises

Left billionaire lifestyle to slum it in the WH. Presidential role sees him slandered and hated by a media who once adored him. Trademarked ‘Make America Great Again’ years before he ran. No, clearly he had no intention of winning. Why go to such an effort? Why press beyond the first hurdle? He faced constant opposition and ‘he persisted’ and won. He won despite a media hell bent on shooting him down, despite a corrupt system built up against him. Despite censorship by online companies like Facebook, Google, YouTube and any online news sources prioritizing slander over fact and retracting quietly the falsehoods. Despite a party that turned against him and polls that were skewed to belittle his influence. He won even in spite of all you ShareBlue paid shills and your efforts to diminish him online. He bloody won and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Since he won, the man has:
-passed tax reform,
-border crossing down 90%,
-regulations are slashed bigly,
-we are in the process of pulling out of NAFTA,
-ISIS forces are almost destroyed in the Middle East (allowing Iran to protest),
-wall prototypes are being agreed on,
-Jerusalem as capital of Israel

How is he not keeping promises? Even CNN admitted that he’s keeping promises in an article literally called: “Donald Trump — Keeper of promises”
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/donald-trump-promises-kept/index.html

Piss of ShareBlue shills.

Trump's reaction is probably the greatest indication that there are some damning truths in the book.

stop shilling the (((Wolff))) book here, CNN
>stop shilling the (((Wolff))) book here, CNN

>the real man behind Trump and the new movement
No wonder you're a Demokike.

>my own
>my words are worth more than a guy who lived in the white house for a year and extensively interviewed one of Trumps closest allies for most of his political career, who has implicitly confirmed that the interviews are retold in a truthful manner
>my words on what does or does not go on in the white house are worth more
holy fuck kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=1x9sa4FPSRk
this

>Trump's reaction is probably the greatest indication that there are some damning truths in the book.
Or maybe he is just using the publicity to keep the media talking about bullshit while he is pushing for tax cuts for billionaires and planning for war with Iran

Nothing can stop Trump now ! 2016 Trump Train / 2020 Trump Legacy & Victory.

>Lawyers that work for Trump do their job and send Bannon a cease and desist because he is breaking a non-disclosure agreement by shittalking Trump in a book
>People immediately think that Trump is trying to stop a book from being published
Are Redditors eating glue or something? How can people be this retarded consistently?

I cant wait for the day that this country finally gets sick of fake news shit, lynches them, drags them one by one out of the building like scared vampires, and makes them look like the people who died in benghazi. I will climb onto my roof and celebrate loudly as i watch on my tablet of little fake news shits carcasses being paraded in the streets.

it is the number one selling book on amazon right now. would it be if Trump wasn't fighting it?

Buying his own books

if anything you idiots will have insulated people against such shit by abusing the subject to win the presidency, showing that even the "rebels" are fake news. Trump proves there is no way out. Except Bernie.

Basically.

Why don't you think the same?

>Fascist dictator
>Files in court to block
>Instead of just arresting author, publisher and seeing stock

You know nothing at all, sad

You didnt even make sense. Bernie is also a dumb fuck who was in hillarys pocket.

You can tell me Trump called someone a doody face and you can tell me Trump keeps all his underwear on the ground and never puts it in the hamper all fucking day and I wouldn't give a shit.

Starting to get the picture? Results are all that matter.

Supreme court appointments, ded Clintons/Obamas, tax reform, Kate's Law, and generally putting the zeitgeist back on track, and many more great things coming.

Stay shilled shill.

>i support bernie
Go away faggot go get raped

Yeah Trump is suing Bannon for a breach of a non-disclosure agreement because the book is fake.

The fucking state of Trumpcucks.

>im from sweden andi think bernie is coool

Yes, that's literally the reason. It's a total pack of lies.

because I've never been to the white house

are you having a stroke?
>brainlets
Trump used populism and "fake news" for his campaign. he is the epitome of "fake news" (do you remember when he said Obama tapped him, and then he pretended like the journalist disappeared when he asked about it?) Sorry, I forget: when /our/ guy lies it's "based". white power, MAGA.

The ShariaBlue Charts are off the scales.

When the war comes, the media centers must be the first targets. Taking those is like taking the narrative

kill yourself

It's all hype and promotion. This book will make money.
Bigly

Why Swedistani? Because I'm Right about it?

>remember when they tapped trump
And it was true .. "ooh! I memmberrrr" . Watch more congress and less don lemon and snopes you little faggot.
>dissappearing journalists
>pretending
LMAO you mean like all the other journalists who dissapeared along with DNC staff?

>SWEDEN
>MAKE RAPE LEGAL AGAIN
>I LIKE BERNIE
>I WATCH FAKE NEWS

I cant wait to buy one of your women.

because you are the poison that flows in its veins

>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff
>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff
>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff
>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff
>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff
>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff
>Michael Wolff
Michael Wolff

Oh an eagle my fucking feels you really got america boo hoo.

There's something basically wrong about a person that posts a picture of a dead bald eagle. I don't care who you are beyond that.

>The absolute state of Sweden
>alllows this to happen
>thinks bernie is great
Try a different flag

Daily reminder that Kirsten Gillibrand fucked her way into office.
>#I'mWithWhore

youtube.com/watch?v=DevU-nWFAGc

>I will change the subject to avoid owning up to my mistakes
this is the internet, no one can see you cry
how convenient

Deflection

I pity you faggot.
S

Source on Trump trying to block it's release?
>inb4 none

I think there was two cease and desist sent by Trumps lawyer. One to Bannon and one to the publisher.

Also all it did was make the publisher move the release forward from the 9th to tomorrow.

beta.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-trump-book-moves-up-20180104-story.html

>Trump's legal team sent a letter to the book's publisher, Henry Holt, demanding that it "immediately cease and desist from any further publication, release or dissemination of the book."

>Instead of stopping the book's publication, the publisher decided to get it into readers' hands earlier.

are you daft ? It's literally all over the news.

>i will change the subject to avoid owning up to my mistakes
The only mistake was not throwing obama in jail sooner but its coming.

>i will change the subject to avoid owning up to my mistakes
Ignoring all the photos huh? Whos really crying? lmao your family is going to get murdered and your women in the family will be cum recepticles. I wouldnt be talking shit if i was swedish.

I dont think he's trying to block it but his lawyers have said they will sue if it violates slander laws.
The problem is they say it in a way that sounds like he wants them to shut it down.

touched a nerve did I

>With the release of this book (that Trump is trying to block because he is a facist dictator

Stopped reading at that point. Can you guys TRY to be more subtle with critique? It's really embarrassing and just strengthens our believe, that (((y'all))) full of shit.

Name a policy you don't like. Don't just say "uhhh he sucks"

Id love to see what trump is going to do. Hes shoved his cock balls deep down the throats of everyone who tried to fuck with him; its been beautiful. He just fucked pakistan by 225M.

This is the book that destroys the Drumph

Michael Wolff's history of being objective and factual is about the same as Hillary Clinton being honest and trustworthy.

user was implying that it was the lowest tier of fail you could ever do. Its like eminem crying that trump ignored him.

Here are the readers

no man. I can smell a seething burger through the wires. nice try though.

>thinking that this out-of-nowhere face-heel turn is anything other than Kabuki theatre