Stop smoking weed

Stop smoking weed

oh

Stop recusing yourself

I'm too big of a pussy to try drugs, thanks.

Ok

>Might as well legalize if people are jus gon smoke anyway nigga

>No no no don't make it illegal! how are we gon smoke?

To be a leftist is to be irredeemably low IQ with the attention span of a fucking fruit fly I swear to god

Jeff Sessions is the reason I will be voting democrat in 2020. He is a dinosaur with zero regard for the people's wishes. People like him are the enemy. First it's weed, then it's whatever he feels like is "bad". It's funny, usually it's the liberals using feelings to get their way.

He was probably paid off by the DEA, tobacco companies, alcohol companies, pharmecutical companies, the list is endless. It doesn't matter if you agree with weed or not, for someone to strip back laws based on a personal vendetta is reckless and stupid. The federal government doesn't want to lose of that illegal pot revenue in the form of property seizures or simply busting a guy and selling what they steal to cartels.

Keep on voting guys, also keep arguing about whose side is right, they will do what they want while you get red in the face screaming at some "libtard".

But then why did Democrats never legalize weed...HMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????

If you're voting Democrat in 2020 you always intended to you stupid fucking faggot stop trying to front it's embarrassing

>Democrat voting against someone because they do their job
Surprise.

no

Nah, you'll die long before I stop smoking weed.

weed is too powerful now its not going anywhere but up.

NO.

Hopefully tobacco and alcohol are next. All that shit is degenerate.

Woodd is gud

>Democrat voting against someone because they do Big Pharma's job

FTFY

Also no I will never stop smoking weed the only reason you straight edge faggots want to take my weed away is because you don't know what true pleasure is

>le weedfags btfo
>go to hell weedniggers
>theyre coming for you weedfags

Spiting your own and betraying conservative freedoms given to us by our founders to support authoritarian politics is a stab in the back.

Who do you think owns and operates the Cannabis industry? Lazy hippy liberals?
Wake up. This is really risking 2020.

I did and I'm in constant pain now. It's to expensive and risky because of the black market. Jeff Sessions needs to choke to death on some big black dick.

>Black Market

Are we still talking about weed? Also invest in a heating pad you whiny little baby

He's basically saying it's up to congress to change laws, the DOJ is about enforcing them. Selective enforcement only leads to problems.

Plz no bully Jeff.
He only wants what's best for [s]private prisons[/s] you.

People bitch when the prisons are private

They bitch when the prisons are public

Could it be that they just don't like the idea of prisons at all? Maybe because they're doing things that'll eventually land them in one?

It could also be that the US is the world leader in incarcerated population, and the people making the laws profit from this situation.
I actually hope they fuck over gun owners some more next, and then the weed and gun people can unite to vote out both of our dickbag parties.

> muh weed
You are addicted. Get help. Don't believe me? Try quitting for three months straight. You won't be able to.

I voted for you still but no

Based Sessions

yes

Make me you old codger yank bitch

OK, the curiosity is just overwhelming:

What does Boomer cock taste like?

>people bootlicking this hard
oh yes daddy, pls stomp me harder

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

The west isn't going to take kindly to this.

Bad times are ahead for Trump if he goes through with this weird route.

Already did. Should and will be legal though.

Jeff is a faggot child molester.

Mostly because we wont want to. Weed's pretty great.

>stoners getting this triggered

>be inbred elf-looking creature from Alabama
>say you're for state rights
>get appointed by Trump
>send people doing nothing illegal in other states to Gulag for smoking some herbs by themselves

this is the Trump government

>muh going on Sup Forums
You are addicted. Get help. Don't believe me? Try quitting for three months straight. You won't be able to.

Get a load of this motherfucking soybean

>They can take our guns
>They can never take our weed

That's the problem, kiddo. Once the government takes your guns and "fucks over the gun owners" as you so ineloquently put it, you have NO leverage to protect your precious negro-herb with. I'm asking this in all sincerity why don't you just fucking move to Canada then? What keeps you here?

>authoritarianism is bad
Grow up

Use bath salts

I havent smoked in a long time. Ever since I've had a clearer mind. Eventually you dont even care about weed.

This guys a fucking faggot. We were promised Hillary would be locked up but instead he's chasing people for smoking a plant, grown from the earth and smoked unrefined.

Sessions is a fucking chode. And I don't even smoke pot. Old ass faggot just needs to keel over and die already

>OMG DRUMPF IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY OUR GOD DRUG WE HAVE TO STOP HIM.

How did you know?
How many people on pol actually smoke?

don't worry mr sessions i don't do drugs

Trim your nose hairs

>We were promised Hillary would be locked up but instead he's chasing people for smoking a plant, grown from the earth and smoked unrefined.

Sessions DOJ isnt arresting potheads

why are you boomer cunts so retarded?

Smoked enough weed in life to get fucking tired of it because the sensation of a THC high isn't even all that great anymore.
Took a lot of money away from me
Really its just better off if you don't smoke weed, unless you have some medical condition that calls for it.
Never really damaged my cognition, just made me sort of lazy a few days after a major smoke out.
Anyways, yeah you're just better off in general without weed.

>Boomer

I love how you shills can't commit to using Boomer or Schitzo so you use both interchangeably sometimes both at once and desu Ive had enough. How many baby boomer schizophrenics even own computers let alone know about Sup Forums or even how to post here? The Russian bot accusations were even more logical than this. What's actually upsetting tho is I honestly do believe you're doing your best and you're actually just this shitty.

Wrongo, I'm pro guns and don't use weed but I think it should be legal or at least up to the states. The war on drugs is a misguided failure that should die out with the idiot boomers who should all be put in homes by now. My point is neither party is working in our interest right now and the disenfranchised should work together to get rid of them.

Pic is of a liberal if you disagree with him even slightly.

>Sessions DOJ isnt arresting potheads

He gave the directive to shut it down goyim

>implying hippie fag dealers dont get high on their own supply

k.

Enforcing Federal law before changing it in the spring. 38D mancala.

>clearer mind.

Found the lightweight.

we need to get these boomer fucks out of office.

>mancala

fuck outta here with that nig nog game

So much this

Exactly. We need mandatory retirement at 65 in elected positions, and term limits in the house and senate. Career politician should not be a thing anymore.

I shoot tyrants in the face.

This.

Everyone on Sup Forums who voted Trump is a manlet incel. They'll die bitter and alone, being nostalgic over 2016, listening to retrowave and MDE dreaming about recreating an era their millennial asses never even lived during. No wives, no children, no legacy. Obsolete and forgotten, rightfully shunned for being pathetic bootlickers. Of course they'd want to kill other people's fun.

What was Sup Forums's defense for daddy when he attacked Assad? "UH....UH....I DON'T CARE I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE LEFT ANGRY I VOTED FOR AN AGENT OF CHAOS HEHEHEHEH NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID"

I didn't vote last election because I hated both candidates. I'll now be actively voting against every GOP cuckservative in every election, just like how everyone has been in special elections this last year.

Okay the whole dindu nuffin but marijuana possession gewd keedz is who makes up majority prison populations is a fucking meme. It's more like just a happy little accident that crime committing nignogs usually have weed on them when they finally get caught. Having low incarceration rates doesn't automatically mean your crime rate is also low. If we make all crime legal like rape and homocide it would drastically reduce our incarceration rate I'm sure.

>big government is bad until we decide it isn't!

thanks for ruining everything trumptards

Weed is illegal but booze is not. And people are ok with this. The stupidity lmao.

Why stop at booze? Marijuana first. Booze next. Nicotine after that. Caffeine follows. Then your freedom. Oh wait... we were never free to begin with

Might as well ban alcohol.
Make it a crime to bang outside of wetlock too while your'e at it
Not doing homework now gets you EXPELLED.

retard alert.

Sounds like boomer cock tastes salty. Enjoy the implosion of your idiotic movement.

>just like how everyone has been in special elections this last year
Yes, that's how we got Representative Jon Ossoff...
Oh, wait.

I could see this. It would force Congress's hand.

Oh? And how many have you done this too faggot?

We already got the “your state property taxes are money you still owe to the fed. I suppose if you don’t like it, your states can always lower property taxes, we promise the fed will be fair in distribution and not just pump an even bigger percentage of the budget into dead end Kentucky” bullshit, now we’re getting states rights pulled on this one too. Drain the swamp small government my ass. The fed isn’t about letting states rule themselves. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying to you.

Anybody here feels high the day after smoking weed? i hate it

>Before he was the US Attorney General. Jeff Sessions was a senator from Alabama. Alabama, has its problems per the website “Yellowhammer, all things Alabama” the state ranks 6th poorest in the union, ¼ of the population receives welfare benefits, that’s more than is enrolled in school. Alabama is faced with many health issues, obesity, smoking related diseases, opiate addiction and one that Sessions seems to forget, alcoholism. Thank God these people don’t smoke any weed, they might become lazy and in poor health. While Sessions makes, his presence felt and his anti-Marijuana stance heard, Alabama makes it really, easy to get drunk on the cheap. Alabama last raised taxes on alcohol in 1969, the very same year Merle Haggard wrote “Okie from Muskogee”. The tax on alcohol is $1.05 per gallon(alcoholjustice.org). In real terms, whatever damage is caused by that gallon of alcohol, the state has a whole $1.05 with which to clean up the mess.

no

The problem is government keeps making more things a crime, so that they have leverage on everyone. You probably did one or more illegal things this week, maybe even committed a felony. Is that because you are a shit person who deserves to be locked up or because our laws are arbitrary and abusive?

Stop smoking indicas.

Look at this dude

Same

Is that Boogie?

>Out of Wetlock
Outlaw dry humping too.

guy on the right supports legalizing. sells a fuck ton more cookies and opens up the special brownie market. yee

happens with any kind of decent weed

>Make it a crime to bang outside of wetlock too while your'e at it

Tis in the army mate. You will be discharged for committing adultery

Arbitrary you say? You mean like how every major SCOTUS decision is 5-4? All law is arbitrary.

Weed was always a crime and still is on a federal level. It makes you dumb, you don't need it unless you're in extreme pain. Stop being stoners.

Flakka is the drug choice of intellectuals.

maybe stop being a pussy and build up them gains. your weak body can't handle thc

Has the War on Drugs saved more lives than it’s ended or imprisoned? Was it a worthwhile use of taxpayer dollars?

Eat a dick you faggot

Nope

Fuck yes my Jimmies are Rustled, this isn't smart and you know it.

typical libbie comeback on any disagreement of opinion

>Has the War on Drugs saved more lives than it’s ended or imprisoned? Was it a worthwhile use of taxpayer dollars?

Was removing us from the gold standard?

We've been triggered because of the kikes, you're only asking for the Holocaust to happen sooner.

you wish it would hit you like me stoner faggot, a fucking gram can last me for months

I'm not a liberal, but you're still a faggot.

>implying gold backed currency would be superior to the Chad coin

>p-please g-guys stop smoking this evil plant..
i-it makes me angry because I c-cant s-smoke it and be a open homo...

Jeff Sessions is such a joke. die already