ITT - Liberal Hypocrisy Pics

(((Bill Maher))) thinks Al Franken's busy hands was just more funny business. Post examples of liberal hypocrisy here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhV9aZOqmz8&ab_channel=ReasonTV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's Bog Saget being groped, BTW. Also, does anyone know who the leftist oldbag in the red tablecloth is, in the background?

Who gives a fuck ?

How the fuck do you get Internet in a favela, shitskin?

Go back to supporting your child fucker.

Did that trigger you? Are you literally shaking?

>t. poorfag with no passport

maher also thinks milo was a fucked up pedophile for admitting he was molested by an older man, but also publicly supports pedophilia when a teacher fucked a student multiple times.

>was just more funny business

first of all she was protected by kevlar

second, it's a whore who was molesting everyone on that tour and it's on tape

third of all they're fucking comedians

Used it last to go to Argentina, where incidentally they think of Brazilians of nothing more than the niggers of SA. Don't you have a soccer ball to go kick around your garbage filled alley of a street?

Argentina is a meme state where nothing functions properly and if you had any knowledge at all you would know the real is much stronger and more stable than the peso. But nice try jamal

That's actually pretty funny.

ReasonTV classic from 2012 election.
youtube.com/watch?v=PhV9aZOqmz8&ab_channel=ReasonTV

>complain about sexism
>joke about it

>complain about income inequality
>have your own private jet

Just more proof that liberals are lying hypocrites.

To be fair thats hillarious.

>maher
>funny
now THIS is funny.

Look at that ugly fucking jew. How does the average goy not look at it and feel full of rage and disgust? Totally deraccinated.

>Maher's making fun of another liberal
Not my fault you can't think outside of partisanship you brainlet.

Im not anti semitic but that face really is jewy and disgusting.

This is going to be the house nigger comment all over again huh? Now he is going to get attacked from the left and he will have to come out and say I am sorry I support all the Me too victimizes and I am not pro rape. Screen cap this.

Is there a more jewy face in the universe?

If so I surely hope to never see it. Horrible

Knowledgeable enough to know that Brazil is a shit hole populated by useless Portuguese-reject niggers.

Weiners

Yes, those (((noses))). I want to cut them off with a garden shears.

truly a special kind of hack
whereas most people need to be paid off to shill, maher literally pays the DNC millions of dollars for the privilege

Echoes go around the last name newfriend

Liberals are nothing if not hypocrites.
"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country." ~ Barrack Obama

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senate Minority Leader

Yeah, I fucked that up and forgot to do (((Franken))). I couldn't remember his real heeb last name either.

> liberals - we are all equal.

> private jets

yeah, uh no.

Ah, but notice how the fearful faggot didn't dare do it to a sleeping woman.