Are normies waking up?

I was having dinner with my dad, who's a 63 y/o boomer, last night and he was telling me about a blog he read. The blog was by the host of Finding Your Roots, Henry Louis Gates Jr. Basically in the blog Henry was talking about slavery and how 70% of Americans have a slave-owning ancestors so why pippo should gib em dats and things along those lines. My dad went on a long tangent about how he's sick and tired of black people demanding reparations for things he didn't do and then kind of got off-topic and started saying he thinks it's insane how when a white and black mate, the child is instantly black and no longer white. He said the races shouldn't be diluted like that and they should stay separated. This coming from a formerly liberal draft card burning hippie. I was too shocked to say anything which I really wish I would have because it would only have reinforced the anti-racemixing sentiment in his mind. Still though, I never thought he'd say anything remotely like that.

Also, I found this video earlier today.

youtu.be/11g-E__toWQ

and thought to myself "wow". Is this the beginning of a mass awakening? Is this the spark that will tear away the Jewish veil?

Share experiences and stories of normies waking up, video, whatever you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw
youtu.be/SqbNWCehbmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Converted two formerly "r-racism is wrong!" friends into unironic ethnonationalists in like 6 months.

How'd you do it?

The ZOG programming is not super difficult to dismantle simply because of how openly contemptuous it is of whites, and in what bad faith it operates. The most difficult thing is when you trip the "moral panic" alarm and they bury their heads in the sand screaming "racist!", but if you can detach them from their emotions reactions you just have to hold their hand through explaining how much contempt Jews and non-whites hold whites in, how shamelessly they mock and belittle our concerns about our ethnocide, how openly hypocritical it is for them to be fanatically devoted to their own ethnocentrism but to identify it as the worst possible sin in us, etc.

>Know some fag who is a hardcore Jones fag
>Classic "Israel is our greatest ally" fag
>Decide to try to redpill him on the Jews
>Explain how much of the media is Jewish and the amount of Jewish control in media, Congress, the Federal Reserve, etc.
>He just won't believe anything I say and keeps telling me that "we need Israel to stop the Islamization of the Middle East" or some bullshit
>Tfw he calls me a conspiracy theorist, while he says the same retarded shit AJ says on a daily basis
>Decide to go at it from a different angle
>Begin showing him that Whites will be a minority in the US and in Europe soon
>DemographicBlackPills.jpg
>He agrees that France should be for the French, Germany for the Germans, etc.
>Pulls Civic cuck bullshit and says that America was made for all races and as long as they love freedom and the Constitution, that they should be allowed to come to America
>Try to explain to him that other races will continuously vote against White Conservative interests and that African Americans have been here as long as Whites and still have a completely different culture than White Americans
>Shrugs it off and shows me examples of "BASED BLACK GUYS"
>ItsAllSoTiresome.jpg

The process takes time. You have to go at it piece by piece, starting from where their current position is and then moving slightly closer to The Truth. If you tell them something too far outside their Overton Window the ZOG programming will deploy countermeasures and Shut It Down.

Here's a good counter to le based black guys though.

I need to learn how to do this. I'm kinda crap at red-pilling people, they end up just thinking I'm angry and disturbed.

Another approach: "do you really think that when the Founding Fathers said 'all men are created equal', they envisioned the mass immigration of Africans, Asians, Native Americans etc. to the point that Europeans would be displaced and marginalized?"

Baby steps. If you give them too big a redpill they'll choke on it and spit it out.

Please use paragraphs.

When I speak to my normie friends/colleagues, I ask them what they think of London's awful demographics, white British people are now a minority in London. My normie friends and co-workers just reply with stuff like "Whatever, London is for everyone." They literally don't care that the English have lost their capital city. They can see our country slipping out of our hands and they don't care. Their brainwashing is too deep for me to reverse.

I overheard two females bitching about transexuals. One of them knew the suicide attempt rate, and they were both giving me dirty looks.

In my personal experience, Bible believin' gun totin' conservative boomers who used to be liberal hippies are the hardest to redpill, especially on the Jews. The immense guilt they feel from their degenerately spent youth makes them cling onto the best means of salvation and forgiveness, Christianity, but they buy the corrupted mainstream version of Christianity where "muh jews are God's chosen people", "Israel for Jews", "greatest ally", etc. They are so turned off to anything that's even remotely anti-jew because they have clung onto the nearest form of salvation and even though they may be wrong they cling onto it for dear life because they're afraid of having to face the consequences of their youth.

This is a lesson I need to learn. I get so pent up having to put up with normie horseshit that, when confronted with an opportunity, I immediately go right to pointing out every instance of proof that the goddamned kikes need to die.

thread is now
waiting thread

You have to bring up race-related crime stats and show them why they SHOULD care. Feed it to them slowly, going too fast will turn them off forever. Don't just give up, that makes you a cuck.

My parents were hardcore Obama lovers. They both loved him for different reasons.

But now, they are full blown redpilled and only get their news from OAN on television. They hate niggers now, they hate obama, they love Trump, and they even try to redpill anybody that comes to my house.

nevermind stolen by libs

today my coworker brought up the elites consuming baby blood to live forever

it was in an ironic fashion, but it seemed like he thought that was a realistic possibility and just was presenting it humorously, I also have heard normies complain about things like feminist double standards and how white people get fucked in the ass

anyway, I just made some sarcastic remark about abortion existing to provide blood for the elites and such, but my point here is that the best way to redpill people is to present things in a humorous/nonchalant way with plausible deniability because of sarcasm, all you have to do is sow the seeds

I really don't need to say this though, since Sup Forums obviously gets this and has been doing it for a couple years now

>full blown redpilled
>OAN
No

Revelation 2:9.
My hatred of the Jews has become entirety Biblical. I see their massive, many-tentacled kikery as a concerted, Satanic effort. The International Jew is the anti-Christ. Standing against them is the most Christian fight against evil there is.

January 8th the awakening begins.

Spread the word on fucbook and twatter

Whenever I bring up race-related crimes, they always respond with shit like "Black people only commit so much crime because they're oppressed by white people." You can't win with these normie retards. They've always got some pathetic excuse ready.

I told one girl that Sweden recently had 25 bombings in one month, their immigrants are going ape-shit and bombing the place every other day. She responded with: "Yeah but white people could convert to Islam and become terrorists" and I was like "But this isn't white converts you retard, it's Islamic IMMIGRANTS doing this shit all over Europe." I can't handle their annoying libtard shit.

You need to be confident, funny and charming and you also have to communicate that your conclusion came from a neutral place, rather than you having some sort of bias that you seek to confirm. You have to explain that you came to that conclusion via x, y and z.

If you're in a discussion with a woman however (for whatever reason) you have to do the above, but you also have to remember that woman find emotion more important than logic and you also have to take into account standard kike brainwashing, and give them a little bit so they don't pull back. So if for example I'm in a conversation about white nationalism with a woman, I would say something like 'I'm sure we can all agree that being a minority feels really bad (both logical and plays into muh feelings/kike narrative while also making her think we have common ground), so imagine how bad it would be if white people were a minority here, if people of other races feel discriminated against, they can go back to their ancestors lands, but where would white people go to escape discrimination?'

I've red pilled quite a lot of people now, some of them do not like the fact that I am right, but still concede that I am right, I've found women very interesting to talk to though, if you can be confident, funny and charming you can seriously make them agree with absolutely anything you say, and they will listen out for your next word like it's coming from God. One girl started speaking to me talking about how she was scared that Donald Trump won because of how he treats women, and then after a couple hours of talking to me was saying society would be better if women couldn't vote or work.

It's important to remember though that women can never be redpilled, they are mental chameleons, they will simply adapt their mind to whoever they think is the most impactful man. Only have such conversations with women out of interest, not goal.

>was talking about slavery and how 70% of Americans have a slave-owning ancestors

Strange, given that less than 6% of Americans owned slaves even at the height of slavery.

youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw

You cannot fox problems you do not understand. It is hard to comprehend anything while sleeping. Normies must wake up for things to change. If they keep sleepwalking they will keep running on autopilot serving the same masters they serve now. It is painful to deal with people in the morning, but give it time user. Humanity will sort it out.

This is a very good point, if you're too serious they'll get turned off

Absolutely the most red-pilling Bible verse.

Sort of related, sort of not but I can't take people who claim to be both "aware of the Jews" and "pagan" seriously. They claim they're "woke" but they've fallen victim to the simplest of Jewish tricks. Let us not forget that Christ came into this world as the antithesis of the Jews. He called out the Jews for their lies and subversion and they killed him for it. Jews hate Christ and have been doing everything within their power to turn people away from him for CENTURIES. You can see the very prevalent war on Christ today with scores of Jewish comedians taking potshots at him and Jewish movie directors portraying him in gross ways. Modern day paganism is just one more way Jews turn people away from Christ and it's sad to see so many idiots think they're "woke" for it.

>guiz i am sooo one fo you please watch my jidf video

Fuck off kike

Firstly, nice digits.

But its because I'm hearing more and more of this type of talk from people you wouldn't normally expect to hear /pol type of rhetoric.
Its why I say how I like how the left likes to go on about Nazi's!, Nazi's everywhere!
But I look around and I don't see them.... YET!
Way I see it, its not going to long before there is a mass movement, except this time when one country decides to do something, the others aren't going to oppose them, more likely a mass move to join them.
So instead of Nazi Germany with a couple of Allies surrounded by those Aimed against them, it will be more of 50+% of the western world where any against will limit themselves to verbal objections.. And nothing more.

And ironically this will be the fault of the left.

2018 will be the year of the Chamber

How do 70% of white people have ancestors connected to slavery when the percentage of whites who actually owned slaves was relatively small. Seems like an extremely exaggerated number.

My mom got a little upset because I was redpilling my dad some when visiting for christmas.

Alex jones is a classical liberal. So is your friend. Classical liberals have the highest iq's

>image disproves "le based black man"
Would be easy to make something similarly retarded but on the opposite end of the spectrum from just the posts in one healthy Sup Forums thread. Try again.

I don't know about normies but Sup Forums is indistinguishable from this place sometimes so you're having some impact.

Classical liberalism is based on reason and natural law. So a clsssical liberal position inevitably would turn into the Sup Forums position.

prof. gates' show is actually pretty red pilled in its own way, he regularly illustrates the same stuff your dad is talking about by showing that black people owned slaves too or some black person's family made out good because some white person was really nice to them in 1863 or whatever

Alex Jones is a classical insane lunatic with a love for shekels, and he'll sell you any boner pill to get even more affluent than he already is

>be me
>have dad who is former gypsy hippie
>he voted Trump
>start quoting Hitler to him
>don't tell him who said it
>he agrees wholeheartedly
>"whoever said that is dead on son"
>texts me later
>who did you say said that
>Hitler
>no response

Did I mess up telling him?

try this on
>blacks say 70% of white people have slave owning descendents
>also say that blacks are related to more prominent slave owners, like Tommy Jefferson
>if that's true then do they owe each other reparations as well?

if it really resonated with him it should give him pause for thought, that said if he's too stuck in the brainwashing it could be bad

this.

openly mock the holahoax.
if they whine, remind them of the ongoing white genocide.
tell (((them))) that if the attempts to genocide whites is a joke to them, their fable is just as laughable.

out-jew the jew, Sup Forums

His little Boomer brain exploded. Rip in peace Daddy-O.

I guarantee that it definitely activated his almonds. Because he was agreeing with everything I was quoting him. For all his past nonsense my Dad is fairly reasonable but I see where it may mess him up. He's had a lifetime of Jew brainwashing.

Sad thing is, Sup Forums did it to itself. Libtard millionaires from Hollywood decided to politicize everything from historical dramas to Powerpuff Girls (ironically, the new Netflix special Bright didn't politicize anything, of all the series), turned virtue signalling double eleven, screached about punching nazis during Golden Globes and read from Quoran during Oscars, shilled for Clinton and yell at the tired blue collar men that they are rapists, so naturally that seeped to the discussion about the TV and cinema, and Sup Forumsats started to send people to Sup Forums.
Some anons predictably smelled the opportunity to troll and started shoving Sup Forums stuff into every topic, and the clueless ones took the bait every time.

I guess it was easy to be a diversity loving hippy when your demographic was 90% of the population, owned everything and dominated the social narrative.

Only now that they find themselves old, feeble and surrounded by young, angry nonwhites who despise them are they starting to rethink their lofty ideals.

Too little too late.

He was probably telling a friend and then asked you who said it

This is the sad , we can't fight what's already happening that's absurd and pointless, we have to plan a place ONLY we can go to, and make it happen. These conversations have to start in real life, and we have to get an ethnostate or we are doomed. Eventually in the next few generations our people will know we were right, but this generation has no idea. Also to be perfectly honest unless you've actually experienced niggers and spics firsthand it's hard to believe the intelligence and cultural differences are real. If someone has only lived around whites they seriously won't believe it until they experience it for themselves. The only true redpill is experience. Normies will figure this out once there aren't majority white places.

-90% of which would be JIDF false flags
-none of which are said with the weight of doing so with one's real name
-"tu quoque"

"Based niggers" don't help or hurt us anyways. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

youtu.be/SqbNWCehbmU

Normies are coming dangerously close, we need more advanced memes like this no.keep them away

Redpilled my mom and my grandparents(they already knew tho) about the Jews and the fakeass holocaust. Online we reach gen Z thereby securing our future but irl it's good to aim for babyboomer-elderly redpilling because their votes count and they have more assets/workable capital and free time to reflect and stew after redpilling.

To be fair most people are aware of the Jewish thing on some level they just don't realize the extent of it.

this is actually really depressing to read, I had really hoped my eurobros had a chance, but that makes it seem pretty grim, hopefully you're just around the worst of the worst brainwashed

maybe its just because im in the midwest, but I notice a lot of people here are relatively redpilled

Exactly. The most success I've had is when I start by redpilling on what's current
>Tweets (fellow white peoples)

>Anti white articles by Jews

>Pointing Jews out on tv

>Israel not taking migrants whilst pushing other countries to do so

>Explain that just because Muslims hate them doesn't mean we should like them because to Jews we're all goyim afterall

And then I work backwards to the holocaust. Also effective points to raise are

>Bolsheviks were communist ethnic Jews and they killed substantially more

>No one cares about raping of Nanking
>Why is it okay to deny Armenian

genocide

>Why is there no White/Christian counterpart to the charge of anti-Semitism

>If the truth fears no investigation why is it a jailiable offense in certain countries to play devils advocate for Hitler

There are many such points I won't bother including but it definitely is possible to teach old goys new tricks you just have to start with the things that are fresher to them in terms of memory/experience