So is this going to be 3 months of everyone shitting on this or 3 months of "robots aren't people"...

So is this going to be 3 months of everyone shitting on this or 3 months of "robots aren't people"? I don't know which is worse.

Maybe if it was genuinely good that wouldn't be an issue.

It really doesn't seem that bad to me. That said, I didn't read the source material.

All I know is the military are Shinra-tier assholes.

Nothing wrong with dropping 20 million people into the middle of the planet.

At least it makes better use of it's settings than Machiavellianism and Rokudenashi.

Comparing shit to shit doesn't mean much.

I like all three desu.

At least they all are more interesting than the last bunch of battle harems we had.

> Machiavellianism
I wasn't sure if it was meant as some sort of spin on radical feminism or just typical Japanese jokes.

nope.

this was so bad it will be forgotten by ep5

They're just nuts and bolts user.

Nuts and bolts

And gears. Lots of gears.

Its just like nier
Totally right
Chick automata
Uses sharp weapons
And sexual desires

Clockwork Planet precedes Nier Automata, the manga came first.

>robots aren't people
But user this is true, robots arent people, theyre robots and therefore inferior

aint happenin

>And sexual desires

>implying you can't create the necessary logic pathways for self-awareness and sapience
That's my criteria for "person", anyway.

Theyre not

It may be good

>you have to wait 3 episodes till all manga/LN reading autists drop it, for the threads to not be shit

It's 3 months of everyone wanting to fuck a clock.

Yaya is best automata though

is this the clock sucking thread?

It was one of the most mediocre first episodes in many seasons. Kind of disappointed but still giving it a few more weeks to get going.

lolwut Nier preceded Clockwork Planet by 3 years

Fuck no. True self aware-ness is not something that can be programmed. Its an innate human ability to understand the universe observe you effects on it.

Then how do we have it? Magic? Why wouldn't it be programmable?

>Then how do we have it? Magic?
yup its magic

can it pass the turing test?

sexy gears