What happened with British society?

German society might be SJW cucks and Turked, but white German girls would not dare go outside in such outfits... or with such men.

Then there is modern “British” English which is barely understandable at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2sfikGsm9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our culture is entirely dependent on blaming yours for everything that went wrong in the 20th century.

FAS

This. Britain today lacks any sort of unique identity.

They ascended.

brits are the degenerate slag scum left over after all their best emigrated to america and australia

modern britain mate, we've got a motto 'come and walk all over us'.

all of the great minds, the adventurers, the pioneers, the warriors

they left

what you have left is the cockney gutter trash that made old britain the shit-filled garbage dump of the plague days

We have a sort of pseudo caste system, the bottom end of society are inbred looking drunkards, this is nothing new.

i had the pleasure of living amongst them for 3 months and can honestly say i've never seen people as low as them.

they're basically the untermenschen hitler was talking about. their women dress and act like whores and probably drink more than the men, which are just as trashy and degenerate.

before i went over there i thought i was living in a shithole, but now i can appreciate that as bad as it might be, its not as bad as britain.

>slags
>society

Nope.

T H I C C
MUMMY BRAPY GF!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>German society might be SJW cucks and Turked, but white German girls would not dare go outside in such outfits... or with such men.

Niggers from Rotterdam travel all the way to Germany to party becouse as they say German girls are much easier... heard it myself, didn't even ask, about german girls, we were talking about partying

they just don't act like it around you

>white German girls would not dare go outside in such outfits... or with such men.
i suspect you've never been to hamburg user
or outside in any city centre after about 10pm, in fact

What region are you in? I assure you, not all places are like that.

>German society
>Not sick degenerates

Europe needs to die.

> as they say German girls are much easier...

the “easy girls” are Eastern European hookers in brothels.

40 percent of German girls in their 20s are virgins, the highest percentage in Europe

You are literally a virgin underage retard, German girls are ridiculously promiscuous.

Depends on where you stay really, some of the off the beaten track rural areas are great, towns and cities on any given night however are pretty much as described. Last town I lived in i saw more women being carted away by the police than men on Friday nights, hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Imagine what this girl will tell her family, friends and children when they stumble upon this years later.

>Uuuh, it was art.

Where da white wimin at?

Leeds. While the city was nice, the people and their party "culture" were not.

Skank in the red is pretty hot. Still needs the rope though.

>What happened with British society?

Vid related is the cure

youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw

jesus fuck

Something I've been curious about the media. Back in the early 00s I remember it was all demonizing the working class and Chav culture but that all went away in 08 with how progressive things have gotten. We still see it just not as much, I wonder if bringing progressiveness and diversity into the media was a way to shove the demonizing of the working and underclass under the table while making it seem like the government had did a good job even though they just switched focus to something else so people would seem like it went away. Just my thoughts. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

>40 percent of German girls in their 20s are virgins, the highest percen
source

>While the city was nice, the people and their party "culture" were not.
Yes this is the case in many cities unfortunately. If you get an opportunity, try going to some smaller, more rural towns.
Those are like how the rest of country used to be.
I'd imagine it's the same in your country is it not? The big cities are degenerate, and the further from them you go, the better it is?

That's one of yours, you uber-kike. Go back to eating foreskin, that's all you are good for

Do these fat titty slags like Americans?

It isn't half as bad. You won the war but lost the battle. Karma is a bitch.

Underrated poetic user

>I'd imagine it's the same in your country is it not? The big cities are degenerate, and the further from them you go, the better it is?

Yes, but you will never see people so piss drunk that they can barely walk at 9pm on a friday/saturday night.

and we wear coats in winter. i dont know whats wrong with you people to go out clubbin in shirts even if its freezing.

Burger-bro is right. The best of the British left for a better life elsewhere, leaving behind all the daft cunts to muck up the homeland.

americans actually believe that them and aussies are the descendants of "our best"

>Do these fat titty slags like Americans?
They like just about anyone. The real question is why the fuck you would want them.

you are fucking stupid.

Nice

never had one
>i imagine they smell like duck butter

>Pick me, pick me over the British
N-n-no

Brits are more chaotic and provide an opportunity to be degenerate if one wants to

Not trying to sound like an asshole here, but I'm genuinely curious. Where/how do you find non degenerate, ''fat slag'" looking (you know the look) british women over there? I study over there and I've been with quite a few girls, yet 0 of them have been british. Mostly eastern euro/other euro country girls. I'm not asking for dating advice here. I honestly want to know if decent british women in their 20s even exist anymore. Kind of makes me feel sorry for British men.

They believe that God left heaven to become an American.

british nightlife is absolute trash

most young people i talk to say they never go out. even the biggest normies at work who you'd expect to be out all weekend, they just hang out at a friends house

the only people who go out are oldfags, slags, "lads" and students

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

pretty stupid post mate. Literally no source but Sup Forums memes and an anecdote. Its like me saying "why are all Bulgarian women trashy, poverty stricken turkish rape babies?" . My girlfriend taught english over there for a while. Do i take her anecdotes at representation for the whole country? no, because im not retarded.

Right Jolly!

Only in the cities I have found. I was stationed in Stuttgart for a bit and only the city girls were giant whores. People in towns were fucking autistic.

Going is for under 21 crowd usually. Any women past that age going to clubs are literally whores or druggy criminal bitches.

British night life is centred on clubs acting as fronts for drug dealing, controlled by various gangs in the cities.

The whole thing is a disgusting criminal toilet that should be exterminated. I'm not even mentioning the nigger/wog problem as most of the degeneracy you'll see is 100% white but 100% nigger minded.

jn

britain is still extremely class divided. all women above a 7 are immediately absorbed into the upper class. a working class man will almost never see these women

just how class divided we still are is bizarre to most other western countries. until you've lived here, and moreso worked here, for a few years, you can not understand

I truthfully wish Hitler would’ve succeeded in invading Britain so the stupid trash living their today wouldn’t let the place go to shit.

but if you're not heading out to a nice pub for a pint after work with a bunch of colleagues a couple of times a week you're missing out on one of the best small pleasures of life

>not all places are like that

Go to any main 'city' on a Saturday night, and it pretty much is the same thing.

Going to a village pub in the middle of bum fuck nowhere is not an excuse.

I did notice the change of tone towards the poor in 08.

I did notice personally that my generation going to university were not as degenerate as the previous generations, and even the locals recognized that. Still degenerates, but think drinking a lot and some people hooking up, instead of fingering some girl in the pub, then going outside to vomit. There was a marked toning down of behavior.

Another thing is that there were tones more people who just didn't drink, or seldom got drunk.

Maybe it was just a case that by viewing the ugly excesses of the previous generation, the ones that followed were more inclined to demeurer towards restraint.

>Back in the early 00s I remember it was all demonizing the working class and Chav culture but that all went away in 08
Chavs were literal scum though. Grew up around them and hated them.
>We still see it just not as much, I wonder if bringing progressiveness and diversity into the media was a way to shove the demonizing of the working and underclass under the table while making it seem like the government had did a good job even though they just switched focus to something else so people would seem like it went away.
Partially but no. Remember that clip of David Starkey on Newsnight a few years ago. "The white kids are all acting black" or something to that end.
As he said, chav culture was, and still is, a combination of working class British apathy and black yardie violence and gangstering. It was white niggers, literally, but it's expanded even further and 'diversity' bullshit is a way of sweeping the legs from under legitimate criticism of that cesspool.
Unfortunately that working class British apathy mixes with yardie filth has now spread like wildfire into the middle classes and liberal culture in the last decade. I still can't believe all of that was over a decade ago.

it's hard to imagine how a few pictures of some people going out and enjoying themselves can trigger someone so much

This is pasta right?

you dont believe this

Like I said, rural areas, small towns, that sort of thing. If you are in a city, obviously stick to middle/upper class areas, there is definitely a class gap in regards to this behaviour.
Other than that I can't really give you any more advice. Sorry user.
This is actually rather accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2sfikGsm9Y
This, I went to public school, I didnt know anything about "normal" people (95% of the pop) until I left university

this

Going out for a pint is entirely different from the city centre whore show that occurs in most UK cities at the weekend. Only little stay at home cunts who get mum and dad to pay for everything can usually afford it anyway.

Criminals get easy access to literal kids too, the gang problem in the UK is at least as bad as the muslim problem but no one gives a fuck about it.

That's atleast a litre of piss.

It's an hatred to an youth and an humanity.

>40 percent of German girls in their 20s are virgins, the highest percentage in Europe

not for long Krautbro, sorry

true. one of the few things i enjoyed over there was the Friday after work pub crawl.

Yes we do have an excess of shall we say 'earthy' girls, but I posit that it is better than an excess of strident SJWs.

>What happened with British society?
You're asking where do it all go so right?
I think beating you in the war prevented them from becoming shit eating fetishists.
Aside from that it's all homegrown slag loveliness.

>Chavs were literal scum though. Grew up around them and hated them

try being related to some and then you know the meaning of conflicted

dunno whether it's just rose-tinted glasses but i knew a fair few fit birds when i was younger, never understood this british girls are ugly meme

Things would’ve been a lot better than what you think britbong

lol that facial expression

>when i was younger

yeah but you won't see them around any more. they either degenerated and joined the slag army, or got carted off into the uppers

this is why you don't see them past a certain age. britain is like the US (and unlike almost all other western countries) in that, the poor live in and around the cities, and the rich live far away from them

city of london (the economic area, with a living pop of

>never understood this british girls are ugly meme
This. Problem is when foreigners come they always go to the same shit areas, so they develop this perception of all British people based on the few they see, then go and post these retarded memes about it.

This is why I have nothing whatsoever to do with white British women. Most of them are absolute garbage. I only care about East Asian women who I fuck on holidays twice a year.

It's true though. All who would have rebelled against corrupt politicians were expelled from the nation.

All that is left are cowards who will allow themselves to be stood on and those too stupid to know they have a boot on their face.

>not getting instantly aroused by finest genuine british slags
Found the fag.

> 40 percent of German girls in their 20s are virgins
Citation needed.

this, get slagpilled, dumping my slag folder, includes carnage and race day slags

Kraut here.
Britain manages to have people who are both at the same time though. Some overweight tiddy monster with crotch in prominent display and tits hanging out, munching on fish and chips while complementing the fact how there are no more boobs in movies, because 'women are owning their bodies now'-

Wow Lauren Southern has let herself go even more.

I did the entire 'degenerate nightclub scene' in the early 00's. Cheap nightclubs with sticky floors, usually a sitdown area with random people getting BJ's and the occasional 'girl sitting on boys lap totally not fucking'. Shitty music with old pop, eurodance and whatever nigger-tier shit is song of the week. (mine was Cher - Believe and Sonique - Higher....every fucking night)

And honestly? I had a fucking great time. Me and three-six mates, out at 7pm to the pub, drinks, pool, 9pm hits, taxi to town, start at the top of the street, and drink your way down to the bottom one (stayed open til 4am).

I fucked smelly slags, fat slags, goth slags, nice girl slags on a night out with their horrible slag friends, mum age slags who were married....multiple BJs or hidden handjobs on the dance floor. Speed, then graduated to E's.

Those nights out at the 'big' nightclubs featuring known DJs. Went to a big one in York when Sash was playing....girls took E's and went fucking berzerk, tits out, tongue down multiple throats in a row...

Then I grew up. I mean I was doing it from age 17 - 20. It just stopped being fun. Waking up in some random house next to some 4/10 (up to 8/10) and just thinking, I barely remember fucking her, I'm broke, I have a headache....urgh.

>ironically american culture

american culture was unique to american in this sense, but its sad to see britain degenerate into it. it's like seeing your old and wise father start doing meth and fucking disease riddgen whores at age 89.

The answer is always communists.

How much AIDS did you get?

slags aren't a new part of British culture, we've had em since before we had running water m8

This is now a slag worshipping thread.

Should have been tied to a tree and flogged.

>just help fund criminal scum and helped degenerate the nation

I'm an ethnonationalist but unironically pro-immigration and race mixing as long as it's attractive single young women.
Yeah I know all the mean regression, racial loyality/mentality and mental issues but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OUR GIRLS ARE SO FUCKING UGLY