Will this spring be decided as the worst season we've had in a while?

Will this spring be decided as the worst season we've had in a while?

Literally said every season

some anons are being pretty tsun and don't like to admit it, but the winter season was pretty alright

only posers said it last season

anime is dying

I've never said it before, but I created the thread because I find almost nothing this season entertaining except for the sequels I'm watching. Winter season was good.

The only thing I'm watching this season is an unashamed toy commercial

>Winter season was good
>ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka: 7/10
>Akiba's Trip The Animation: 5/10
>Gabriel DropOut: 6/10
>Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: 8/10
>Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2: 6/10
>Kuzu no Honkai: 7/10
>Masamune-kun no Revenge: 6/10
>Ryuu no Haisha: 8/10
>Seiren: 6/10

>mean score: 6.56

>konosuba same score as masamune kun
ha ha

>no kemono friends
ha ha

>>>MAL

>more than 5 original anime are above a 5/10 in your list.

Yep looks like a good season to me.

>5 out of 9 are harem

The most popular show this season in Japan is a 2 minute clip of CGI so it's pretty much dead on arrival there.

its true tho

Winter was actually decent. Spring is barren unless you like shonenshit.

These kinds of recommendation threads where an user asks the community what spring season show ought to be watched belong on the worksafe request board, even although I do personally agree that nothing looks really that much interesting that it ought to be a must-watch that everyone should participate in.

Why are people so fucking paranoid about secret request threads?

The same reason no one gives a fuck about the off topic /y/-tier imagedumps that regularly pop up

I thought it would be shit too but some of the first episodes were pretty good for stuff I wasn't even bothered about.

>it's another leaf thread

muh board purity

where the fuck did you take these """""""scores""""" from

That has been pretty much every season since at least 2014. These days I consider a season a success if there are more than 2 shows I genuinely want to watch and look forward to week to week, so far the only one I feel that way about is SnK because I like shonen and it's just mindless fun. It's pretty much an exact adaptation of the manga, as well, so I actually want to see what happens next. Everything else I'm watching or planning to watch seems like it will just be force of habit shit, ie Berserk, Warau Salesman, Nobunaga ga Shinobi

Just by looking at what's already been announced Summer 2017 looks more appealing to me than anything in a while just because of New Game and Teekyuu.

This.

But I also haven't found any shows yet I like so, eh...

>Ryuu and Kobayashi-san better than ACCA
Is this taken out of MAL or something?

"Hall monitor" anons are worse than janitors.

Summer 2020 was worst season. Every anime was a fujoshit sport series.

Not true.
Last season was fucking great.
Best since fall 2012

Some of us enjoy Haikyuu and are not fujos.

Fall 15 was worse

Summer 2020 will be 100% CG. Brace yourself.