Why are Russian muslims different to London muslims?

I don't really hear the Russians complain as much as the britbongs. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35685981
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komsomolskoye_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Katyr-Yurt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novye_Aldi_massacre
youtu.be/rXMIQDVOs98
youtu.be/DPu_6hV5Ucc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Russian security services will ass-rape their mosque and kill entire bloodlines in revenge for terror strikes.

In London the police will suck a Muslims dick to prove how tolerant they are.

HAHAHAHA

chechen/dagestani/muslim mafia rules in every russian city

Because Russian Muslims are not to be fucked with. Russians have lived around them long enough to keep their mouths shut and let them do their thing because they know if they go full Jihad it's over, at least in some places.

I seem to recall chechenya getting assraped into the ground for pulling a few mini al quaeda moves.

please,please do some terror attacks in russia and see yourself ass raped again

If I ever went to Russia, would I encounter muslims daily?

>Because Russian security services will ass-rape their mosque and kill entire bloodlines in revenge for terror strikes.
>being this fucking clueless and gullible

>being this retarded
>wew lad

muslims are always to be fucked with because they are the epitome of untermensch. inbred, stupid, and generally irritating.

fortunately the russians are used to dealing with untermensch (given that huge amounts of their country are just that), so the muslim untermensch no their place, and like animals, like palestians, and elsewhere they know their place, shut the fuck up and keep breeding with their cousins.

unfortunately in the uk, we have bred ourselves into believing everyone is human so we're still a few years away from remembering why we so easily raped the muslim/african world, and doing it again.

Because Russians are already niggers and the differneces between them and muzzies isn't as large as between white westerners and muzzies.

because russians arent sjw pussies

Now I no longer want to learn Russian

Depends where you go desu. Some parts of major cities have muslims som parts dont. Caucuses have many muslims while north, central, east Russia has few if any. Unlike western europe they mostly keep to their regions apart from their small enclaves in major cities. Like first reply said the two groups dont mess with each other because both know there will be wrath. Kind of like the idea that there is less gun violence when everyone open carries.(unless niggers are involved of course bc then there is always violence)

>referencing a soviet union incident 50 years ago as if it would happen today
Yanks, everyone.
Russia is a member of the OIC, you fucking amerimutt shithead.

I'm talking to a chick from SPB, I heard its more based..?

Oh user, I wish it was true.

It's actually like the opposite.

And most of it has to do with the fact that Muslim populations in Russia like the Tatars are native to Russia while the majority of Muslims in countries like the UK are first gen immigrants who have no assimilated and do not want. Again this probably has to do with how they blame the west for the destruction of their countries, no one is blaming Russia.

Simply because muslims were in russia for a longer time, they are a part of multinational country

>i hear it's more based
Hi t_d.
Tell us more about your based jews.

Because if the muslims try getting uppity at a street level a bunch of drunk slavs are going to hack them to death with a hatchet.

If they try getting uppity on a political level, ie terrorism, spetsnaz will summarily execute everyone involved plus their families.

Yes

official 20mln muslims and around 5mln muslim gasterbaiters

Russia is done

Because in Russia too the punishment for free speech on immigration and Jew issues is harsher than punishment for murder or rape. You people's fantasyworld about based Russia needs a wake up call.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35685981

That's true. Maybe I should learn Czech instead

Has quite a few muslims too, but they are aware they are a small minority and dont try any tricks. Russians are based and while muslims are based they aren't going to fuck around if they know whats good for them. Tbh thats the way it should be. A small group of minorities is not an issue to me personally, its when they get the confidence to spit in their hosts face like they do in w europe and america is what gets me mad af.

Well first the Ivan the Terrible crushed them, then the Commies finished them off.
They always knew that Russia was a Russian country first and foremost.

I'm certain they don't want you in their country either, faggot.

Because they have always had the best and most expansive secret sevice/repressive aparatus in the world. Plus the people are naturally collectivist, apolitical which ensures less chance for rebellions. They also pay off various clan leaders to keep a lid on the cauldron, like Kadyrov.

Also, tit for tat.

There was a video some months ago where after, attacking a police checkpoint and killing the cops, military squad went to the militants village in Dagestan and leveled half it with mortars.

Russian cops will beat the ever loving shit out of you if you fuck around. I wouldn't be surprised if I could take on an entire police department in london by myself.

Why are they smelling each other's farts?

I guess it makes some sense.. I'd have to visit first to make sure.

Nah, I'm straight, sorry to disappoint.

Putin is really cucked to Muslims, he lets in a lot of Muslim immigrants and sucks off Kadyrov

you barely speak English, you fucking mongoloid
Lmao

>I don't really hear the Russians complain
They are not allowed to.

>Muslims
>Manlets.
>Punches and kicks feel like pillows.
>Shriek and scream like little children when you fight back.
>Somehow hold the entire world hostage.
But how?

how quickly people forget

go back to posting on ((the_donald)) lmao, don't come to Russia.. Pootlet will get you for faggotry promotion.

doh

Thats because russians are brain dead inbreds

Their absence on this thread is indeed quite suspicious.

I guess it might not represent the cucked reality, but the Russians I've met online are pretty racist towards most of their minorities.

>punishment for free speech on immigration and Jew issues

Unfortunately true..then again jews overtly owned russia for 80 years and still have some covert power

russia is cucked by muslims

>I don't really hear the Russians complain as much as the britbongs. Why is that?
because they would not want to admit they are in a even bigger shithole than the west is

>I seem to recall chechenya getting assraped into the ground
you seem to recall badly the central government had to cut a deal with the chechens that defected Kadyrov dad i believe

maybe because it's about 1.45am in moscow?
nobody in moscow is sober enough to type at 1.45am

Muslims are native to Russia
More beta nations like Tatars are almost completely Russified by now, people are mixed with Russians completely to the point where you can't say who is who based on the appearance, they are completely secular
Now Caucasian Muslims are a bit different since they have been for the most part of their history wild mountainous raider peoples
They are getting Russified too, more and more of them, quite a lot are secular and degenerate
Central Asian people are in between, they're not Russified but they're not chimping out and naturally less violent and more civilized than Caucasians who have Arab blood in them
I hope this answers your question, GIVE ME FUCKING (YOU)'S NOW

So is Poland the only fucking based country on internal race relations and immigration anymore? How much time do we have

The gob is prob much more overbearing for one thing. Day spect dat.

1. Russians have more backbone & pride than us, or at least the authorities do. The mad mullahs know if they step out of line the army will flatten their entire neighbourhood. On the whole, this approach seems to work...
2. Complaining is like a national sport in the UK. We complain about everything all the time, eg the country has ALWAYS been going to the dogs.

That's good to hear, at least.

Good point, based britbong.

This is a much more satisfying answer than "we are a multinational country". We should be friends.

because Putin co-opted all their leaders. if they tried anything their very own leaders would smite them or risk getting on Putin's bad side. the additional bonus is that the local muslim populace isn't directly ruled by essentially a foreigner but by a local, well respected guy (the fact that this guy reports to Putin is irrelevant)

Gadaffis, Saddams, Assads of the world all have their place you know. They serve as both the buffer as well as a magnet for all radicalism.

As for any radical elements that are already present in your countries similar methods could be used. Coopt the local religious and community leaders, put them on gov payroll to both disseminate pro-state ideology and inform on any illicit activities and you've dealt with 99.9% of radicalism. The remaining 0.1% will be lone wolf nutjobs.

You fucking moron! You want muslims into your ice shit country? Go right ahed bitch ass

And did your dumbass just say muslims are native to russia? How dumb are you?

Because you’re a dumb piece of shit. Muslims aren’t a race they come from all over the world.

The ones you see in london are pakis hence why even westernized pakis hate them.

Maybe overtly, yes. But a lot of countries are based behind the scenes, like Japan. Perhaps just the way their culture operates in modern society..

Oh yeah really? So you're telling me that muslims are native to russia? Which ones ? And what did that asshole mean when he said "native" because islam comes from the middle East and spreads from there so obviously some russian hundreds of years ago propbably went to the middle east right? Or perhaps its the other way around

Dickwad!

>So you're telling me that muslims are native to russia? Which ones ?

Chechens

Assad is pretty based from what I've read. I can see why Putin backed him. Maybe Pootlet does know what's he doing after all..

In all fairness Ramzan is sucking putins dick, this all could be just pandering for more control of russia

Fucking kiddo, read the fucking wikipedia before posting you dumbfuck questions about Russia (or any other subject). I smell you're dumb amerishart knowing 0 about the world beside your flyover shithole

It also extends to the ex-soviet stans, russian is an official language in pretty much all of them

Mate, most of the funding to Chechnya comes from the Kremlin, it's obvious as to why. Know your stuff before blabbing your mouth.

Because the muslims in russia arent niggers. Theyre chechens, tatars or turkics. Britain has nigger-muslims.
Arab, nigger and desi muslims are generally speaking the worst, there are exceptions ofc.

Lol you mean this wikapedia page? Kek fuck off olaf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechen
s

Read my comment and compare what i said to this article

A lot Russian Muslims have been where they are for generations, and these are their cultural homelands, like in the Greater Caucasus region.

Real question is where the fuck are the Bosnians? Shit ton more jihadis come from there

Yeah no shit but you are still missing the point

Take it easy, Ahmed.

An example of Russian Tatar Muslims would be Marat and Dinara Safina.

An example of Russian retribution would be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komsomolskoye_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Katyr-Yurt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novye_Aldi_massacre

As you can see, no quarter given.

literally tatars, many important russian historical figures gladly claim tatar ancestry.

so what was the chechen war all about? the theater terrorist attack, the attack on that school, etc.

terrorism is the easiest way for a population that perceives itself as victimized to fight back at their enemy which they can't possibly defeat in conventional manner (hence the term asymmetric warfare) Putin learned this shit from USSR experience in Afghanistan and Russian experience in Chechenia. You don't fight terrorism with military - you fight it with propaganda, covert ops, with divide and conquer tactics. It needs to be defeated ideologically not militarily.

with moves like he denied the terrorists among Russian muslims the opportunity to portray themselves as victims of big bad Ruskie. At a glance he's opening mosques, funding Chechen and Tatar and CA regions (just look at Grozny) and is best buddies with the local leaders. Behind the scenes you can bet all these mosques are operated with clergy that reports to FSB, all the local leaders are both on Putin's payroll and their easy living is only made possible with unquestionable loyalty to Putin/Russia. Why would anyone risk a cushy lifestyle over an ideology - religious one at that. Each rouble he invests into ideological warfare is worth more than bombing hundred training camps or droning hundred terrorists.

Yeah i guess most of them are inbreds thou. They're fucked in the head from all that inbreeding

Russian girls get aids from fucking they're papa in high school

were Russian Muslims allowed to pray in public in the USSR?

Watch this
youtu.be/rXMIQDVOs98

You should, but only if you're white

Don't really listen to them user. I'm a Russian and there are barely any colored people in Moscow and St. Petersburg etc. We don't let them fuck with us. The actual muslims know their place.

I'm not blonde white, just regular white. I would love to meet a hot Czech girl, any advice?

Show flag assfuck

>were Russian Muslims allowed to pray in public in the USSR?
You should consider that all these photos of praying muslims in Moscow are all taken literally in the same spot during the main muslim holiday.

Central Asians are pretty much PoC.

Perhaps not colored, but it is full of helmet-haired Caucasians and other peoples such as Kazakhs.

Yeah cause russia is a muslim nation why do you think men are fucking little girls there?

youtu.be/DPu_6hV5Ucc

Why are you so upset?

>amerimutt
>from a leaf

You have to go back and apologize to me now for being rude then give over money to the Muslims in your country for being white

I wish it was too. When I made the post I was thinking of RF operations in Chechnya. Looks like Moscow has accepted the Islamic blackening.

Because russians are the worst people on Sup Forums and in real life for that matter i've met many russians and you guys are into alot of fraud and scams just like the jews and most of you guys have jewish blood in you

Well, it mostly because an overall terrorist activities in northern Caucasus greatly decreased in the latest years. Like, there are 3 main group of muslims. First is secularized and russified muslims like tatars, they are pretty peacful and law abiding, nothing else to say. The second are the central asians one, they are quiet and also law abiding, most of them are working immigrants, so they don't have any rights here and treated by the government like shit. The third are north caucasian ones, they are agressive but also cowards, so act only in big crowds. They act like niggers, source of the constant ethnic tensions and everyone else hates them (even other muslims) so they stay in their own national republics or live in enclaves in big cities.
Putin and the government are scared shittless of nationalist uprisings like in 2010 and 2013, so they are trying to keep it under control

PoC? Putin wants all of the former soviet union people to merge into one race: The RusMongolTars

Exactly finally some one here gets it

Majority of Russian Muslims are Tatars who are secular Muslims for the most part and they marry Russian women by the millions, which means millions of Russians are converting to Islam.

>marry Russian women by the millions

What? They don't have their own women?

>putin works for jews
>by helping iranians to take over Syria and arming Hezbollah
Wow dude, da joos behind everything

They do but they would much rather prefur russian women

Russian muslim chicks are hot.

When does Sup Forums realize that the problems related to muslims in Europe are not about religion but about race? The muslims in Russia are mostly from Central Asia and Caucasus - they're not niggers or sand people like the muslims in Europe.

Christianity is from the middle east, did Europeans go there to become Christians? You fucking retard

Yeah well mongloids are asian but i dont see they're descendants acting like animals......so you're obviously right jews are the real problem thou

It's true Russians can be pretty brutal. Last time I went to the barber I heard about a Russian gang doing Mexican cartel-tier shit to another gang. That said, I wouldn't call them kikes, more like wiggers.

No you bitch lord. Who spread Christianity to the romans? Where was he from you fucking retard

research how early Ahmad ibn Fadlan came to lands that are Russia today and spread islam there. He visited the lands of Bashkir in 922. Even mongols came later.