"Our strategic objective is to create the conditions in Russia, in particular in the Republic of Mordovia...

"Our strategic objective is to create the conditions in Russia, in particular in the Republic of Mordovia, that will allow the Finno-Ugric languages and culture to flourish, their rich legacy to be studied, and their friendly contacts with related ethnicities in other countries to be expanded."
>Vladimir Putin
>At a meeting of the steering committee charged with organising the celebrations of the 1,000th anniversary of the unification of the Mordovian and Russian peoples
>This is where things stand, in my opinion. Indeed, they set about creating a common state. Finno-Ugric peoples truly were among the originators of the Russian statehood, who worked together with Slavic peoples to create our country.

----
archive.premier.gov.ru/eng/events/news/8599/

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Призвание_варягов&sandbox=1
yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2017/12/25/meidan-maamme-nelja-tuntia-suomen-luontoa-ilmasta-kasin
elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/

>N1c1

what does this mean user?

Ancient Finns also formed Norway and Sweden. By bias Poland, via Russia other states, like Ukraine too.

It's a defense mechanism for survival.

You don't need to quote Putin, this is literally in the chronicles.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Призвание_варягов&sandbox=1

so finland will join russia or what?

>According to the Legend, in the middle of the 9th century Slavic and Finnish tribal alliances of Slovenes, Krivichs, Chudi and Meri paid tribute to the Varangians who came from behind the "Varangian" Sea [3] . In 862, these tribes drove out the Varangians, and after this, intestine wars began between themselves, as reported in the Novgorod First Annals , "having risen to fight on their own, and there were great wars and riots between them, and hail to hail, and no trouble in them truth " [4] .

To stop internal conflicts, the representatives of the Slavic and Finnish tribes decided to invite the prince from the side ("And to decide: we'll seek the prince, who would have owned us and ruled us rightfully"). In a number of later sources, the appearance of the Varangians, their subsequent expulsion and the beginning of inter-tribal feuds, is associated with the death of the Novgorod prince (or posadnik ) of Gostomysl , after the death of which the confederation of tribes entered a period of anarchy. According to the same sources, different candidates were offered at the intertribal meeting - "from the Varangians, or from the glades, or from the Khazars, or from the Dunaychevs" [5] [6] . According to the account of the Joachim chronicle , the reliability of which is debatable, Gostomysl before his death indicated that the son of his middle daughter Umila, who was married to the prince of one of the tribes of the western Slavs of Gotslav, should inherit it. This son was Rurik. According to the brief and most authoritative exposition of The Tale of Bygone Years, it was decided to go looking for the prince for the sea, for the Varangians- Rus .

Has fenno-ugrics ever done anything for the European civilization?

No, Finland will annex Russia.

i hope not.

I, for one, welcome our Finnish overlords.

How the fuck celts top tier? They were a bunch of savages that were conquered and assimilated by Romans and then Germanics.

They did in the past, and they will in the future. Russia has a rightful claim to all Slavic and Finno-Ugric peoples as the biggest entity of both by far.

no they dont you russian roach.

Stay mad. You're not even a real country.

They invented saunas and the :D thing plus their women are even cuter than Czechs

Forefathers and -mothers.

Finland is not even real. Physically. Nice try

yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2017/12/25/meidan-maamme-nelja-tuntia-suomen-luontoa-ilmasta-kasin

>four hours of finland from air

>symphony music

>Implying we haven't already

elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf

This all fine and good but did you know that my mail was not delivered to my condo today becasue the snow was not removed from the steps by the contracted snow remover? I have packages which were not received becasue the people I pay to remove the snow from my steps , and I pay them more every year did not do what I paid them to do... do you really think your problems rise to this level? please understand things in perspective.

I hear you.

alright then. Good luck with your Empire, Genghis

Have europeans ever done anything for us

Why? It would be for the best.

they make the best memes dude

You know, something like that would not happen if you lived under Finnish rule.

I could never live "under" any rule but God but I'd be happy to give you a shot at shoveling my condo in time for the Post..

give to caesar what is caesar's and to god what is gods

Still protecting this shithole continent and the westcuck low-IQ retards, because we're fucking idiots.

Checkmate, and thanks Goulashbros.