Which political ideology reflects this result the most?

Which political ideology reflects this result the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

politiscales.la-commune.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Classical Anarcho-Zionism

no idea, link please?

Stupidity-ism

Who else here /clericalfascist/?

Link?

thanks guys

Paloecon

Remember to post your result.

A bit too high capitalism and punitive justice.

>5 mins
You didn't spend too much time thinking about the questions did you?
also
>lel fuck the environment brah

Is that Sup Forums approved?
and yours too lad

I've taken this test previously. Hence why I had the link handy before OP. Also weh lad making those assumptions.

Can’t post pictures, sorry m8. Paleocon is kind of pol approved as it’s not leftist, but it’s kind of redundant as it’s ultimately incoherent and too conformist.

Fair enough

>can't post pictures
Forgive me for asking, but why?
>too conformist
I wouldn't really call myself a conformist. Also how do Paleocons differ to classical conservatives?

Computer is acting up. Anyways I am not an expert on paleoconservarism, but to my understanding it’s closest to a ”typical” conservative. It’s somewhat conformist simply because it lacks edge. You can go in public and tell that you support it without causing much havoc.

What did I mean by this?

Paleocons are more or less "classical" conservatives. Someone like Ronald Reagan would be considered a paleocon.

AFAIK Paleocons are more or less "classical" conservatives. Someone like Ronald Reagan would be considered a paleocon.

You’re part of the nazbol gang.

It means you should kill yourself

Whats my ideology

Reagan was not a paleocon. His entire administration saw a purge of paleocons and Catholics out of the GOP

Oh ok, but can paleocons be racially conscious?
I thought Reagan was a Neoliberal? Or can there be an overlap?

You go to the gulag first, bong.

Same as op.

Naz bol

Afaik reagan is hardcore neocon. Usually paleocons aren’t racially aware because it doesn’t lend itself to racial policies. There is a reason why natsoc was like it is and stalinism was racially aware even though it explicitly claimed not to be.

Do Nazbols have a conservative streak or something

Damn I'm actually very similar to OP.
But Paleocons seem to be Social Conservative/ theocratic tendencies, which I do not have.

Yes. Nazbol is what happens when you really hate capitalism but you also really hate liberals. It’s basically the polar opposite of classical liberals.

i think im quite a swell guy what did you lads get up to? :3

Conservative atheists are extremely rare.

Ok, so in an ideal scenario I'm probably a paleocon, but when my country is being overrun by immigration I'm probably something else.
Definitely socially conservative but not economically so.

I'm not religious either, but age may have something to do with that.

So what am I?

Economic conservatism doesn’t exist. ”Fiscally conservative” was invented by republicans to make it sound nicer.

Didn't say I was atheist, just hate Evangelicals that talk about religion all the time. Religion should be about tradition, anything past that should be strictly personal.

Regular nationalist.

Pretty much this, it's a useful tool to check people as well as our traditions in check.

Anyways gotta leave now.

I hope everyone here is redpilled on the Complotism question.

Mine
Work.fatherland.order

Cheers for the help lad

Essentialism and conservatism don't work. THEY CLASH AS TITANS.
Essentialism clashes with Internationalism too.
Cant be bothered to do the rest~ moving on.

But isn't that what the results reflect? My internationalism is low as fuck whilst essentialism is very high.

So what am i?

Family. Fatherland. Liberty ^

Underrated

a faggot

The conservative ecologist revolutionary.

A classic poltard.

A centrist
also this

>If only everyone else was as smart and self sufficient as I

sarcasm?

What am I according to you guys? 1/2

2/2

Right wing Libertarian perhaps?

Paleocons are like Pat Buchanan. Paleoconservativism is the most realistic best-case scenario America can achieve without a revolution or balkanization of some sort. Reagan was not a paleocon, there has never been a "modern day" paleocon president. Trump is the closest due to his favoring of protectionist trade policy and his lip-service to the "America first" motto (which has almost always been associated with paleocons), but that's about it.

Right hand side results are too murky for my liking.

t. gomrade Kim Sung Stalin :DD

Fatherland · Family · Work

>Missionnary : for you religon is important, especially yours. It is therefore appropriate to spread it as globally as possible.

>Monarchism : society should be organized around a king.

>Complotism : the biggest problems of our society are the work of a small group of people. It is then essential to find them, inform the people of their objective and neutralize them.

>t. skipped history class

I'm with you on everything except environmental issues.

Meh, I tend to stay neutral on test like that because most questions aren't precise enough

Fascism.

Well the thing is, that I am naturalized American, so I don't give a shit about this place. However, I want to preserve the nature in my European country.

Yours, mine or both? I'd definitely say that you're a fascist.

LOOK WHAT YOUR IMPERIALIST CAPITALISM MADE TO YOU
LOOK

The way I see it is that we should look after the environment whether we Europeans are to set an example, and that we pretty much do already. Both North America and Europe are much cleaner than the rest of the world in that sense.

You seem to be capitalist but libertarian maybe.

i consider myself a progressive libertarian

No, erosion of traditional values and ((subversion)) did that.

Ehh, I believe that the state should exist and operate on a smallish scale so probably not. Finlandbro said paleocon which is probably more accurate.

Regulating liberty one law at a time.

>progression that high

No idea but looks pretty cool. Do you identify with any currently existing political movements, if yes, what?

yeah, i'm probably the most progressive right winger here. It's probably pretty high because I don't like religion and i'm pro-choice. I think transexuality is a mental illness and moslems are trying to take over the world. also fuck zionism

Absolutely none in my country. Your fellow countryman here was probably accurate in his estimation The test is here if you're interested

Thoughts?

Looks pretty Natsoc to me

You have a point on your urge to protect tradition. I agree with fin user.

republicucks please go

Also where's the test on the right from?

political sextant I believe

Except that our monarchy are literal cucks.

Political Sextant is correct.

Link: www.politicalsextant.com/

Paleocons are basically libertarian conservatives who are anti-interventionist and anti-neocon, think Ron Paul

Thanks lads

HIGH IQ CENTRIST COMING THROUGH

Thanks for the (you)
My result btw