Is there room for empathy in an anarchocapitalist society?

Is there room for empathy in an anarchocapitalist society?

>dude you don't like pedophilia just don't molest kids bro lmao
>bro you don't like inhaling secondhand smoke from carcinogenic cigarettes and risking getting cancer from a harmful activity you don't even do just don't smoke or go outside rofl
>kid you don't like crack because your mom smokes it and passes out on the couch every day leaving you to care for your siblings alone just don't do crack lol
>man you don't like xenoestrogens in your water and food that give you prostate cancer and mutate your sperm causing infertility just stop eating and drinking haha

Anarcho capitalism is a meme, plain and simple.

People that think like this ignore that we are a society and each action impacts the rest.

>>>/reddit/

Do you want to defend yourself from my accusations, or just mindlessly
>le plebbit l00l
?

Ancap is a political theory, not a moral theory.

So, yes, of course there is room for empathy. How fast does empathy get you, though?

We're talking about a given ancap society though.
If the
>dude you don't like pedophilia just don't molest kids bro lmao
meme rings true to an ancap, it doesn't matter whether or not it's a political or moral theory.
You are not the only person on earth, and every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

>argument
>counter argument
>ad hominem

there i finished your /thread

>>>/reddit/

All of these things currently happen with a society ran by a government, I fail to see why this would be a problem or a concern in an AnCap society.

Hello?
My post is my argument. You come with counter-"argument" that holds absolutely no relevance, and I ask you to use actual arguments.
If the last part of that sentence is Ad Hominem in your book, you need to educate yourself.

Anarcho-anything is. Anarchism is self-contradicting

Governments have laws against pedophilia, though.
Crack is illegal.
Seconhand smoking and xenoestrogens are being heavily researched.

well.... at least i have my McNukes.
cheque mate you christniggers

you simply must have a deeper level of comprehension to truly captivate what Anarcho-Capitalism is about. I am sorry to inform my fellow Sup Forums-scholars that it appares the Original Poster prefers to take mates of the same gender.

t. op

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART
ONCE SO PROUDLY WE SAILED
OVER SUB-HUMAN REFUSE
BUT SAY CAN WE NAUGHT
THAT WE'RE PUREBREEDS THUSMORE
ALL OUR HOPE AND OUR FAITH
HAS DECOMPOSED INTO SHIT
AND THE BEANERS ARE HERE
NEGROS FUCKING EVERYWHERE
JUST PROOF THAT OUR RACE
IS A MONGREL DISGRACE!
SO SAY DOES THAT SHITSTAINED OLD RAG YET BEAR..
OH THE LAND OF THE SHART
AND THE HOME
OF
THE
MAAARRTTT

There's only room for selfishness

Ancaps and libertardians are just as bad as SJWs. They are wiling to tolerate the degeneracy, mindless hedonism and moral bankruptcy of modern society because DUDE FREEDOM LMAO. I cannot fathom how they keep pushing their retarded Jewish ideology when all the mess we're in right was caused by this cowardly laissez-faire attitude. Just imagine how a libertarian family would turn out like.

>MOM it's my right to go to sleep whenever I want because of my natural right to freedom
>No you won't force me to do my homework that's against the NAP

WE DON’T ALL SHART IN MARTS!!!!!

You don't even know what an ad-hominem is kid. Libertardians and ancaps love name-dropping logical fallacies they dont understand because then they don't have to defend their idiotic ideology.

yeah... and the possibility of it happening is getting closer tho

exactly.
State intervention of varying degrees is for the best of society, to separate us from the animal, who lacks empathy and other advanced emotions.

>155560214
Of course there is room for empathy in an anarchocapitalist society. Believe it or not, the government is NOT the source of all good in the world. There is nothing in the world LESS empathetic than the government. They will rob you, imprison you, kill you, or send you off to die and kill in a war just because. A am actually laughing at you for thinking that no good qualities exist in people unless mandated by government. You really have a few screws loose.

Why do you need the state to enforce empathy? This retarded critique fails because ancaps aren't actually against empathy or safety or whatever, they're against the state using coercion to bring these things about. I'm not even an ancap anymore, but these are just bad strawmen. You'd have to show that only the state can prevent the bad things you're worried about

he's bait ignore him
called him out before i knew he was bait

What citizen-controlled ways are there of nationally outlawing pedophilia, narcotics and the like?

Most ancaps advocate for some form of private law, such as what existed in Medieval Iceland. Also people like Hoppe would advocate for private, decentralized communities that have laws that people would have to abide by in order to live there.

That's fair.
>people like Hoppe would advocate for private, decentralized communities that have laws that people would have to abide by in order to live there.
Would this not deconstruct the idea of nations?

>Is there room for empathy in an anarchocapitalist society?

Yes. There is room for any emotion in any society.

>>dude you don't like pedophilia just don't molest kids bro lmao

Molesting kids violates the NAP so the parents could have their police subscription service go after the molester.

>>bro you don't like inhaling secondhand smoke from carcinogenic cigarettes and risking getting cancer from a harmful activity you don't even do just don't smoke or go outside rofl

Most societies don't ban public smoking but giving people second hand smoke could be considered an NAP violation. If you want to be protected from secondhand smoke just buy a more expensive police subscription that doles out fines for people who continue to smoke after you ask them to stop.

>>kid you don't like crack because your mom smokes it and passes out on the couch every day leaving you to care for your siblings alone just don't do crack lol

With no social state it is unlikely that people would get addicted to crack and subsequently not have a job because they would just die of starvation. Plus putting their parents in jail would have the same effect. Either way the kids could use the internet to get adopted by better parents or just buck up and teach themselves good work ethic.

>>man you don't like xenoestrogens in your water and food that give you prostate cancer and mutate your sperm causing infertility just stop eating and drinking haha

What you mean all the chemicals the GOVERNMENT puts in our water? What are you retarded? In a free market why would you pay someone for shitty water and food when you have the freedom to buy from a metaregulatory agency certified company?

what if the child consents tho ?

>consent
>molestation

So you are telling me when I lost my virginity consentually to a 19 year old girl at 17 she should have been put in prison? Lmao.

>not being ethnolibertarian

This was in America where it is illegal for reference.

Empathy TM is a smooth deluge of fine-filtered, cold-pressed, reverse osmosis SSRI vitaminfeelz. Available for a non-public .25 BC for each swipe.

I can't imagine any society could survive, much less thrive, without in-group empathy.

In any case, instead of the usual dudeweedlmaotarian schlock (which, I agree, is harmful for the movement), do you have any quotes from right-libertarian books, essays, or articles that you'd like to challenge as un-empathetic?

No need to lie anymore brother, they know

The american south has literal mountain dew addicted fatties riding in carts in walmart but never have I smelled one actually shart.

The urban cities just have rampant welfare queens and meth addicted niggers shooting eachother but not really many walmarts.

Did you listen to your parents when you were a kid because it was the law? Or did you listen to them because they were your parents and your authority figures? This is a stupid argument. Also, in an ancap society, degeneracy and hedonism could be driven out of well doing communities. In a private community, the land owners could create any rules they want, which could include only whites allowed and no degenerate behavior. Ancap would allow morality and civilized people thrive, away from the filth.

ancap is basically feudalism

Land ownership is precluded from anarcho capitalism. You only own what you have produced or traded for and nobody produced land.

Physically defending land is therefore an NAP violation.

You are a neofeudalist not an ancap.

No it isn't. The guy you replied to is a neofeudalist pretending to be an ancap so people will think his ideas promote renaissance when they would really take us back to the 12th century.

Likeminded people can't create communities via land trade and then have their own rules? It wouldn't have to be a community that stays exclusive with force, it could simply be a matter of discriminating without the use of physical violence. Then, of course, if people that don't fit the rules of the community, they aren't allowed to just do as they please on this land that has been privately traded. I'm confused how this does not fall directly under ancap ideals?

>what is homesteading